Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

He wouldn't suit. Lacks the stature. I dont see that  calm fierceness that Lord Shiva embodies coming from SRK. Maybe when he was young, but now no. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail

Mythological

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Do they have any mythological stories where a woman is pregnant w twins from 2 different dads smiley36 ? 

MaebyFunke thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Do they have any mythological stories where a woman is pregnant w twins from 2 different dads smiley36 ? 

Greek myth might. They have all sorts of polyamorous dealings going on

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Not only SRK, I personally cant imagine anyone from current BW crop to play something like this. 

I agree with nimbu too, 

Mohit raina is etched in many memories as lord shiva and Saurabh Raj Jain as Lord vishnu and Krishna. They really looked divine, such well played characters. I know meluha is a human adaption of Gods.. Still.. cant imagine. 

Edited by Ocean_breeze - 6 months ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well SRK can definitely carry out immorals acts quite well but I'm wondering if it's okay to make a spin off on Immortals of Meluha 🤔

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The time to adapt Meluha was ten years ago. It's way too late for this. Though at no point should SRK have been involved in anything except the VFX for the film. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

The time to adapt Meluha was ten years ago. It's way too late for this. Though at no point should SRK have been involved in anything except the VFX for the film. 

If you give him control over VFX, he will make himself look 30 years younger and look like Gaurav's brother from Fan. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Waited for someone writing about the Immorals...and Nathu didn't disappoint smiley20

Well, I would vouch for SRK playing a satirical version of the scientist, the good friend of an equally satirical Shiva...Together with a gorgeous Sati, they will battle cynical evil with irony, love and naughty intelligence making every follower of Daksha an adept of the Nagas learning how to use making love as a medecine against evil thinking and violent acting...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am not a 100% sure about this.

I am a Shiv Bhakt and somehow SRK as Shivji would be a little bit weird for me.......don't get me wrong....SRK will do perfect justice to the role.....but me being a Shiv Bhakt will seeing him as Shiv.....get me the same feeling or emotions that I get looking a pic of Shiv ji??Will I be convinced??

Watching SRK as Sri Ram or Sri Krishna would be fine.....but my relationship with Shiv ji is on a whole another level...

I know none of u got my blabbering ......don't blame you.....I am kind of failing to explain what I mean..smiley36