Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: ohophelia

If you give him control over VFX, he will make himself look 30 years younger and look like Gaurav's brother from Fan. 

Low-key want it to happen just to see if SRK can top Zero. 

I just know there will be a Salman cameo somewhere, maybe as Brahaspati or something. smiley36

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am not a 100% sure about this.

I am a Shiv Bhakt and somehow SRK as Shivji would be a little bit weird for me.......don't get me wrong....SRK will do perfect justice to the role.....but me being a Shiv Bhakt will seeing him as Shiv.....get me the same feeling or emotions that I get looking a pic of Shiv ji??Will I be convinced??

Watching SRK as Sri Ram or Sri Krishna would be fine.....but my relationship with Shiv ji is on a whole another level...

I know none of u got my blabbering ......don't blame you.....I am kind of failing to explain what I mean..smiley36

I don't think he'll be playing Lord Shiva but a character inspired by Lord Shiva like senior Bahubali had characteristics of Arjuna 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Waited for someone writing about the Immorals...and Nathu didn't disappoint smiley20

Well, I would vouch for SRK playing a satirical version of the scientist, the good friend of an equally satirical Shiva...Together with a gorgeous Sati, they will battle cynical evil with irony, love and naughty intelligence making every follower of Daksha an adept of the Nagas learning how to use making love as a medecine against evil thinking and violent acting...

I am so confused 🤔 

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I am so confused 🤔 

Your titlesmiley36

NoraSM thumbnail
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Low-key want it to happen just to see if SRK can top Zero. 

I just know there will be a Salman cameo somewhere, maybe as Brahaspati or something. smiley36

🤦‍♀️ TBH, I hope Pathaan was the last of his cameos, already dreading PVT 

Supari_khala thumbnail

What I would like is a personal masseur and a cuppa chai? That’s what I would like. You selling? Because I’m buying 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Tm did you write immoral before immortal ? Haha 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Waited for someone writing about the Immorals...and Nathu didn't disappoint smiley20

Well, I would vouch for SRK playing a satirical version of the scientist, the good friend of an equally satirical Shiva...Together with a gorgeous Sati, they will battle cynical evil with irony, love and naughty intelligence making every follower of Daksha an adept of the Nagas learning how to use making love as a medecine against evil thinking and violent acting...

Religious satire in India is not happening. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Answer to @Nora

No. As an SRK fan and a mythology fan, just no. Hell to the power of n, no. 

I won't be as rude as I was about Aamir wanting to play Krishna, but no.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 6 months ago