Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Just like Kareena said on KWK years ago, today I also ask: where does she get that accent from? I don’t recall her ever having a British accent so what is this now smiley37 why does it keep changing, if you’re gonna have a fake accent… at least stick to one type smiley37

https://youtu.be/yfNpEWZyFTE?si=A1lgYz1A9sUYEoDo

I know I was like it’s not American. Not sure why she trying to be British😕. She’s successful and does not need to pretend. I get that some do because they don’t like people telling them they have thick accents. When I speak Punjabi or Hindi I don’t hide my American accent because I grew up in the USA. Point is she should be proud on who she is. 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You obviously have no idea about Priyanka’s dating history smiley37read up on that please.Cheating? Oh, she’s definitely successful in that. 

lol thinking that I am unaware of her dating history made you laugh? Gotta say you tickle easysmiley36

PC was not the married one when she was dating men. One of the guys was. smiley2

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

To me they sound like anyone who speaks Indian English.  Anyone who was raised and learned English in India will have that accent.  It sounds very different from other English because of the hard emphasis on Ds and Ts.  I don’t think it’s funny.  I think it’s just an accent 🤷🏽‍♀️

ya there's a variety of accents- english, hindi, hinglish, Indian convent etc. I get it. We've got all these accents. Unfortunately, the KKK/ Deep rani variety is cringe. I wish they had better accent so they wouldn't be so unbearable. smiley1

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

lol thinking that I am unaware of her dating history made you laugh? Gotta say you tickle easysmiley36

PC was not the married one when she was dating men. One of the guys was. smiley2

Do you think stating this is going to help you make your point? smiley37 So the married men she was with, they were having affairs with themselves only? She was just innocently in those relationships na? And bears no reflection on her ? 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 7 months ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

when it comes to PC, they'd find a way to criticize her any how. Next they'd be trashing her for not having had an immaculate conception and saying that makes her a failure. Some people, what to do!smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

when it comes to PC, they'd find a way to criticize her any how. Next they'd be trashing her for not having had an immaculate conception and saying that makes her a failure. Some people, what to do!smiley36

I wonder what else you will say, let me guess, that she’s all natural and has never had plastic surgery?

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fake, wannabe and ott as always! 

Edited by Nishita123 - 7 months ago
Zilan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Oh my god how to unhear this. It's insufferable. Why not be original. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

ya there's a variety of accents- english, hindi, hinglish, Indian convent etc. I get it. We've got all these accents. Unfortunately, the KKK/ Deep rani variety is cringe. I wish they had better accent so they wouldn't be so unbearable. smiley1

But most Indians in India has thick accent with emphasis on D, R and T and yeah sometimes it is grating on ears. 

Do you have a problem with all of them? 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phosphorus

But most Indians in India has thick accent with emphasis on D, R and T and yeah sometimes it is grating on ears. 

Do you have a problem with all of them? 

lol yeh bhi kehne ki baat hai?smiley36 Of course i don't have a problem with all of them. Just with those who do have cringe accents, like KKK and Deepu rani. See, if someone can afford to be selective, why not? I dont need to like everyone's accent to make me happy. Just a few.smiley36