Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago

PSA: Watching Priyanka Chopra in anything is injurious to health.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

lol she stays in 20+ mm homes in both NYC and LA, and she's a failure? That's 350 crores in just houses she lives in! As for your wanting to be such a failure, I believe you.smiley2 Frankly, it takes a lot of hard work and talent to fail like her. Not sure if we're cut out for failing so biglysmiley37

Your understanding of success is very different from mine. I never said Priyanka hasn’t achieved anything in her life or that she doesn’t have money.  

Let’s breathe, let’s re-read the topic and undetwnd what is being said. So again, what I am saying is that she has a fake English accent and her Hollywood career is not taking off, for me she’s a failed Hollywood actress.  She’s not an A-grade Hollywood actress. If they make a Top 10 or even Top 20 Hollywood actresses list - she will not be on it. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

I stopped watching when she pulled a bottle of tobasco from her purse  🫥🫥🫥🫥

Why you trying so hard Piggy Chops 

Same.  Too much acting for what’s supposed to be a simple prep and cooking video.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

By the same token, I think you don't understand. smiley17Deepika and Kareena have thick funny accents. Deesn't matter where they got it from, that's still cringe. As for PC, if proof is in the pudding, then her success overseas is proof enough that there is nothing wrong with her accent. smiley1 In fact, a bit of ear training might clear it for all the folks who think her accent is not cool.smiley2

As for Deepu rani and kareena maidam not putting on pretenses, who are we kidding? They are pretentious personified. smiley36Sorry if it hurts but it is the truth.smiley1

Care to elaborate what you mean by funny accents?  

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Your understanding of success is very different from mine. I never said Priyanka hasn’t achieved anything in her life or that she doesn’t have money.  

Let’s breathe, let’s re-read the topic and undetwnd what is being said. So again, what I am saying is that she has a fake English accent and her Hollywood career is not taking off, for me she’s a failed Hollywood actress.  She’s not an A-grade Hollywood actress. If they make a Top 10 or even Top 20 Hollywood actresses list - she will not be on it. 

now you're slicing and dicing it every which way possible. smiley36 If we adopt narrow definitions of success, we can find anyone to be failures.... like whoever your favorite actor is did not do this kind of role or that. When it comes to success, everyone has their own definition, and it's not good to measure it only your way and no other way. smiley2 By my reckoning, she is happy, she has made money, she has a good marriage (no having to cheat around on the spouse like someone we knowsmiley2), she has made a name for herself in circles that were previously not possible, and even one of the unproductive BW wives has made up to her. Come on, let's be charitable and reasonable in assessing others.smiley2 

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 7 months ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Care to elaborate what you mean by funny accents?  

sure, but would require some good amount of ear training to get it... if you can't hear their bad heavy accent already. It's like finding someone singing in sur, and not realizing how besura they are because of being overexposed to the wrong way. Even trash can get normalized by the brain after constant exposure after a whilesmiley1

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

now you're slicing and dicing it every which way possible. smiley36 If we adopt narrow definitions of success, we can find anyone to be failures.... like whoever your favorite actor is did not do this kind of role or that. When it comes to success, everyone has their own definition, and it's not good to measure it only your way and no other way. smiley2 By my reckoning, she is happy, she has made money, she has a good marriage (no having to cheat around on the spouse like someone we knowsmiley2), she has made a name for herself in circles that were previously not possible, and even one of the unproductive BW wives has made up to her. Come on, let's be charitable and reasonable in assessing others.smiley2 

You obviously have no idea about Priyanka’s dating history smiley37read up on that please.Cheating? Oh, she’s definitely successful in that. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

sure, but would require some good amount of ear training to get it... if you can't hear their bad heavy accent already. It's like finding someone singing in sur, and not realizing how besura they are because of being overexposed to the wrong way. Even trash can get normalized by the brain after constant exposure after a whilesmiley1

To me they sound like anyone who speaks Indian English.  Anyone who was raised and learned English in India will have that accent.  It sounds very different from other English because of the hard emphasis on Ds and Ts.  I don’t think it’s funny.  I think it’s just an accent 🤷🏽‍♀️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

When it comes to success, everyone has their own definition, 

that’s true 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Isko apna bhidu Jaggu dada se cooking sikhna chahiye  smiley14

https://youtu.be/TlrFrzRZLFM?si=r2LIjgQzato_VTlL