Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 7 months ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

These days I just fast forward her videos and shorts. Super cringy

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don't know what accent that is but it ain't British for sure..

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

come on guys, her accent is not that heavy. Have you heard Kareena or Deepu rani? They have thick accents... made more cringy with their trying so hard. Feel sorry for these two ladiessmiley2smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

come on guys, her accent is not that heavy. Have you heard Kareena or Deepu rani? They have thick accents... made more cringy with their trying so hard. Feel sorry for these two ladiessmiley2smiley36

I think you didn’t understand the topic. I personally don’t think there is anything wrong with Deepika or Kareena’s English accent. That’s the way they speak because of where they were brought up. At least it’s real and they’re not pretending to be something they’re not 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I think you didn’t understand the topic. I personally don’t think there is anything wrong with Deepika or Kareena’s English accent. That’s the way they speak because of where they were brought up. At least it’s real and they’re not pretending to be something they’re not 

By the same token, I think you don't understand. smiley17Deepika and Kareena have thick funny accents. Deesn't matter where they got it from, that's still cringe. As for PC, if proof is in the pudding, then her success overseas is proof enough that there is nothing wrong with her accent. smiley1 In fact, a bit of ear training might clear it for all the folks who think her accent is not cool.smiley2

As for Deepu rani and kareena maidam not putting on pretenses, who are we kidding? They are pretentious personified. smiley36Sorry if it hurts but it is the truth.smiley1

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 7 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

As for PC, if proof is in the pudding, then her success overseas is proof enough that there is nothing wrong with her accent. smiley1

Success? What success dear? She stars in b-grade Hollywood movies that are mostly flops and is married to a has-been singer, whose songs nobody listens to smiley37If this is success then I want to be a failure for life. 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Success? What success dear? She stars in b-grade Hollywood movies that are mostly flops and is married to a has-been singer, whose songs nobody listens to smiley37If this is success then I want to be a failure for life. 

lol she stays in 20+ mm homes in both NYC and LA, and she's a failure? That's 350 crores in just houses she lives in! As for your wanting to be such a failure, I believe you.smiley2 Frankly, it takes a lot of hard work and talent to fail like her. Not sure if we're cut out for failing so biglysmiley37

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

She is so fake. Lost all integrity coming to America. I do not blame Bollywood for kicking her out of India.

I can't comment on her accent because I've stopped to listen to her since a while.

Yet I can ask "which integrity?" did she lose in America she hasn't lost already in India?

As for the term "success" another member here used...well...it's relative... depends on the person who looks at her achievements. I doubt that PC herself feels being successful (in her innermost thoughts)...

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Forget the accent it is the makeup that is so cringe smiley24. So tacky. 

Edited by Haegeum - 7 months ago