~ Episode Highlights ~ Neil Bharadawaj V/S Mahajans

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

• 29/09/2023 • Vanshaj • Episode 95 •

The ONLY possible highlight of this episode can be NEIL Bharadawaj 💫 

THAT MAN ATE The Mahajans today & dakaar tak nehi lia bhaisaaaaab smiley32 What a serve 🔥 🙌

PSX_20230930_024521.jpg

But before talking about Neil, let me just make one point clear.... I think THAT LADY is NOT Prem's Mother. I don't want to go in that direction of whether Shobhna is Prem's mom or not that's different topic. But that lady looked absolutely fishy to me no matter what proofs (Photos, chain etc) she has. I feel it's a trap for Yuvika smiley22 

Anyways Coming to Neil Bharadawaj smiley42

THIS MAN just for a moment settled himself inside the royal mansion of Mahajans

PSX_20230929_224323.jpg

Informed MAHAJANS on THEIR FACE that HE WILL SET THE MANSION ON FIRE (EDT se lia na yeh line? smiley2 Aacha kia, thank you smiley31) for so & so reasons smiley32PSX_20230929_224717.jpg

AND WALKED Away like THIS smiley37

Honestly 

THIS is the #Vanshaj I signed up as a viewer 🥂

I started watching Vanshaj with certain expectations surrounding the character of Neil precisely & from past many weeks I was seeking certain amount of clarity because predictions jaida ho rahe the & story wasn't moving but today Swastik SERVED everything in one go. I am truly grateful to them for it smiley27 

I screamed HERE smiley42 I really did smiley36 

Such a beautiful sight to behold 😍 

I never thought Swastik will give me such 

Neil-centric Neil-DJ scene smiley42  Worth the wait 

What a frame smiley27 What a sexy frame smiley42 

PSX_20230929_224846.jpg

DJ called Neil NAUKAR who was sitting more MAJESTICALLY than "Shanti Prasad in photo" smiley37 

Neil mood mein hota tho Bol deta, aabey Saale Jija hnu tera smiley36 The way Neil looked at him smiley15

PSX_20230929_224614.jpg

I loved how Dhanraj stopped DJ & stood there calmly while Neil was having his outburst smiley32 

Dhanraj is class apart kuch bhi bolo 🔥 

Gargi being Gargi spoke up smiley36 

PSX_20230929_233827.jpg

But when Neil speaks others automatically don't find correct words to cross because Neil goes as straight as arrows.... He comes to the point as early as possible & throws the MAIN POINT on FACE, I love it about him smiley32

Even with Vidur he was like, yeh kya kia APNE? and blah blah blah on Vidur's face throwing the newspaper on his table 🙌  

PSX_20230930_033808.jpg

Ok so obviously Dhanraj did some lady related gunha smiley39 Vidur took that upon him (I am sure he had his own reasons & not just loyalty) & Neil's mom couldn't take it resulting in her deathsmiley28 smiley18 

Gargi's silence acknowledged the pain in his eyes 🥺 

PSX_20230929_225002.jpg

I am sure there is more to it about which Neil is not aware but MAKERS place keep at least Neil being Vidur's own son & Neil's mom as dead portion intact 🙏🏻  

Vidur has lost his wife because of Dhanraj tho why on earth he has grudges against Prem? There is more to it. Neil knows only half truth smiley22 

Whatever it is, I am SUPER GLAD that, Neil's future family SAW THE ENTIRE Confrontation today. Specially Queen BHOOMI smiley32 

PSX_20230929_233858.jpg

PSX_20230929_233927.jpg

DJ being DJ toot padha Neil pe smiley37

PSX_20230929_231854.jpg

HOW BEAUTIFULLY Neil gave it back to him smiley15 smiley42 

PSX_20230929_231504.jpg

Both MOHIT & MAHIR Slayed the aggressiveness & I must say DJ-NEIL has MORE CHEMISTRY than DigVika & DJ-Kartik. Please give me more DJ-NEIL scenes smiley42 

Also last but not the least, I still believe Neil is a police officer smiley14 smiley36

PSX_20230929_232826.jpg

Saare fasad ki jadh Tum ho smiley15 smiley37 

My poor NeiVika heart smiley36

PSX_20230930_041355.jpg

Poor DGD, THEY WERE TRAUMATIZED smiley37

They will commit suicide if Yuvika Mahajan ever tells them that she wants to marry Neil Bharadawaj smiley37

PSX_20230930_041310.jpg

Thanks for reading smiley9 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail

Complete Paisa wasool episode for me - It was complete Neil Bhardwaj Showsmiley32

Awesome post. It exactly echo what I am feeling. The few things that I had been waiting, Neil showing Dj - what a power house he is

Dj-Neil in one angry frame

OH MY GOD everything... you said it all....

Edited by tellyme - 7 months ago
Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

I felt bad for him and literally laughed when he said that he would burn down the house....

I thought he accepted his defeat as he hung his head low when Gargi was talking but he gave it back to her....and Gargi is not like DJ , she understood his pain...

Honestly none of the Mahajans  not even DB went to Neil's house when Vidur was arrested and his wife died? What sort of cold  blooded moron would do this to their most trusted employee's family?smiley19

I'm pretty sure Neil only knows half the truth....

But now Neil started off a chain reaction which is going to end up in Yuvika's accident smiley19 i hope Queen Bhumi picks up Prem's childhood photo and gives it back to Yuvika or Gargi does this in a moment of non-claritysmiley37

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congo Arpi ...we got our neilicious episode smiley27smiley15

Noteworthy scenes:

Vidur and Neil jail scene. Neil should take class of vidur often to being so unrealistically loyal to mahajans. He rightly said that vidur always put mahajans above neil.

How Neil gave it back to gargi. She thought Neil aise hi chala jaayega. In fact, she got mum after that.smiley37

N the best dj-neil. They have better chemistry that digvika's frndship or Arjun-dj's bad acted out confrontations. smiley37smiley17

Though i didn't like his taunt to yuvika but abhi kuch din chalega uska ye mode.

Edited by rbpll - 7 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Complete Paisa wasool episode for me - It was complete Neil Bhardwaj Showsmiley32

Awesome post. It exactly echo what I am feeling. The few things that I had been waiting, Neil showing Dj - what a power house he is

Dj-Neil in one angry frame

OH MY GOD everything... you said it all....

Thanks smiley31

Indeed paisa wasool episode smiley42 

Except that Arjun part, I don't know why he exists and why on earth he has started drinking because by his logic Yuvika should take 4-5 shots as she is the one suffering the most & taking all the burn of being Prem's kid smiley24

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Awesome episode analysis, Arpita Di !!

Lmao the way DJ looked at his father like - aap ne bhi jawani mein aise kaand kiye hai? smiley37

Seriously - humein aur DJ Neil scenes chahiyeeesmiley9

Btw I have updated the final part of my fic.. do tell me your reviews about it smiley9💙💙

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I felt bad for him and literally laughed when he said that he would burn down the house....

I thought he accepted his defeat as he hung his head low when Gargi was talking but he gave it back to her....and Gargi is not like DJ , she understood his pain...

Honestly none of the Mahajans  not even DB went to Neil's house when Vidur was arrested and his wife died? What sort of cold  blooded moron would do this to their most trusted employee's family?smiley19

I'm pretty sure Neil only knows half the truth....

But now Neil started off a chain reaction which is going to end up in Yuvika's accident smiley19 i hope Queen Bhumi picks up Prem's childhood photo and gives it back to Yuvika or Gargi does this in a moment of non-claritysmiley37

I laughed when he did that Gol Gol Rani thing to Yuvika smiley37 Loved it though smiley36 Neil was talking about mental trauma of kid after technically losing both the parents one to death & another to jail. I am sure Vidur or DB managed alternative some maid or hostel option for Neil. Neil's scene with DB will make it clear. Bhoomi ush waqt Hoti tho she would've taken care of kiddo Neil 🥺 

I loved the Gargi-Neil scene it had both bitterness & a sense of wrongdoing from Gargi's side. 

Neil already lost his mother because of Mahajans. Vidur is chilling in jail because of Mahajans. After Yuvika getting into accident I don't know what Neil gonna do smiley18 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Congo Arpi ...we got our neilicious episode smiley27smiley15

Noteworthy scenes:

Vidur and Neil jail scene. Neil should take class of vidur often to being so unrealistically loyal to mahajans. He rightly said that vidur always put mahajans above neil.

How Neil gave it back to gargi. She thought Neil aise hi chala jaayega. In fact, she got mum after that.smiley37

N the best dj-neil. They have better chemistry that digvika's frndship or Arjun-dj's bad acted out confrontations. smiley37smiley17

Though i didn't like his taunt to yuvika but abhi kuch din chalega uska ye mode.

Congratulations to you too Rupita smiley31

You know what when I saw Neil sitting sooo majestically in Mahajan mansion I missed Ruhi's expressions because the scene reminded me of the song "Ooo Nonodi r du mutho Chal dhale de harite, THAKUR-JAMAI aloo barite" smiley39 smiley37

LMAO Vidur bhaisaaaaab yeh Jo Har bar jail mein chill Karne jate hain ishka kuch aalag hi locha hai smiley36 smiley24

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41

Awesome episode analysis, Arpita Di !!

Lmao the way DJ looked at his father like - aap ne bhi jawani mein aise kaand kiye hai? smiley37

Seriously - humein aur DJ Neil scenes chahiyeeesmiley9

Btw I have updated the final part of my fic.. do tell me your reviews about it smiley9💙💙

Arreh kaisi hai tu smiley31 We were missing you smiley13

Final part? Khatam kar dia smiley19 Koi nehi all beautiful things comes to an end one day. Gonna read soon smiley9 Thank you smiley27

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Arreh kaisi hai tu smiley31 We were missing you smiley13

Final part? Khatam kar dia smiley19 Koi nehi all beautiful things comes to an end one day. Gonna read soon smiley9 Thank you smiley27

Really?? I didn't know thatsmiley3

Just got too busy these days that I couldn't even watch the episodes - just stalked through the forum like Prem's ghost a bit lmaosmiley36

Hehe yeah😅 - ab aur bacha hi kya tha likhne ko so smiley9

You are welcome!! smiley27smiley27