Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Nalayak do ya char peg laga liya hogasmiley7

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rbpll

Abhi HM yuvika ka charge legi so bhul jaao Neil's affection for yuvika for a while.smiley29

Many viewers badly want or predicting guilt trip of neil, so kya pata makers guilt zone me dikhaae. Basically rota hua Neil.smiley19 

Yuvika ka HERO Neil hai smiley15 

Neil is our 5G Krishna & OG Saarthi of Yuvika smiley14

Going to guilt trip is fine but as I have already mentioned there needs to be a BALANCE between Vidur's SON & Yuvika's LOVER on NEIL's part. 

If he can eat Mahajans for Vidur, he shouldn't spare them after watching Yuvika in hospital. 

Bhoomi can stop him, control him for the moment but for that he needs to go bonkers after realising how Yuvika got into accident. 

Swastik better takes care of it. Mujhe kuch nehi pata. 

NEIL is our 5G KRISHNA smiley27

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

It would have been nice to see Bhumi taking care of little Neilsmiley19

Gargi thought she owned him but got owend instedsmiley37

I hope Bhoomi will take care of Neil when he will breakdown after Yuvika's accident smiley19 

Nowadays Bhoomi should be more soft towards Neil irrespective of where the hell is Vidur & what sasta nasha Vidur doing. 

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yuvika is in danger because of him and Devyana , he better cry and then burn down the mansion or atleast a portion of itsmiley7

How Neil is responsible for yuvika's accident?

PakhiTelshu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=rbpll]

Muje to us scene me bahut hassi aayi the way neil was yelling dhanraj's name.smiley37

Why shouldn't he sit majestically, after all he is the future SIL of mahajans.smiley43

Actually even in a short span of time, they etched out neil's scene very logically. Neil ne actually sabko dhoya hai from yuvika, to vidur, to DGD smiley37. Next kiski baari hai?smiley36

Blue: kisi aur ka to pata nahi par aab mujhe DB aur Shobhna ji ko bhi aise hi dhoye ye dekhna hai, Haan lekin DB ke samne ulta na ho jaye.

I am new here so my care is in your hands~

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

I don't think db and neil ke beech ka scene typical tashan waala hoga. But thoda bahut db ko sunne ko milega Neil se kyunki saare kaand DB ke under me hi hue hai. Plus vidur is actually a family to DB, so why would he let him go jail. 

Not Tashan obviously as I said Neil will lose his temper even more after listening DB's Hindi smiley36

DB is still bound to have upper hand so he can show mirror to Neil ki go & save Yuvika instead before she goes to his mother smiley24 

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I hope Bhoomi will take care of Neil when he will breakdown after Yuvika's accident smiley19 

Nowadays Bhoomi should be more soft towards Neil irrespective of where the hell is Vidur & what sasta nasha Vidur doing. 

Bhumi would have a soft corner for him irrespective of her knowing about his past or not

Please don't disrespect Bhumi's bhaisaaaaab...ACP Neil might target you for the next roastsmiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

I really loved that neil-gargi scene.smiley4

The whole confrontation was Perfectly SHOWN with all those nuances & detailing smiley42

Loved Neil-Gargi. Neil-DJ. Neil-Djanraj. NeiVika 

How Neil is responsible for yuvika's accident?

He pushed Yuvika , the photo which Devyana gave to Yuvika fell on the floor and this dhakkan didn't pick it up , someone is going to find that pic and is going to cause the accident to remove Yuvika from their pathsmiley19

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Yuvika is in danger because of him and Devyana , he better cry and then burn down the mansion or atleast a portion of itsmiley7

Yuvika is NOT in danger because of Him smiley36

He ate DGD Not DB so smiley1