Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Thanks smiley31

Indeed paisa wasool episode smiley42 

Except that Arjun part, I don't know why he exists and why on earth he has started drinking because by his logic Yuvika should take 4-5 shots as she is the one suffering the most & taking all the burn of being Prem's kid smiley24

Arjun exactly kaha se pike aaya. He was having coffee with simone na. Raaste me bich me ruk ke 2 peg laga ke aaya kya smiley29

rbpll thumbnail

Congratulations to you too Rupita smiley31

You know what when I saw Neil sitting sooo majestically in Mahajan mansion I missed Ruhi's expressions because the scene reminded me of the song "Ooo Nonodi r du mutho Chal dhale de harite, THAKUR-JAMAI aloo barite" smiley39 smiley37

LMAO Vidur bhaisaaaaab yeh Jo Har bar jail mein chill Karne jate hain ishka kuch aalag hi locha hai smiley36 smiley24

Muje to us scene me bahut hassi aayi the way neil was yelling dhanraj's name.smiley37

Why shouldn't he sit majestically, after all he is the future SIL of mahajans.smiley43

Actually even in a short span of time, they etched out neil's scene very logically. Neil ne actually sabko dhoya hai from yuvika, to vidur, to DGD smiley37. Next kiski baari hai?smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rbpll

Arjun exactly kaha se pike aaya. He was having coffee with simone na. Raaste me bich me ruk ke 2 peg laga ke aaya kya smiley29

They are unnecessarily trying to ghushofy Arjun just like they did with Kartik smiley7 They probably will explain it as the 18 years old boy unable to take the trauma as conveniently as Yuvika takes smiley39 But please that actor playing Arjun nowhere looks 18 & that scene was absolutely a bad addition. Isha is the only Sibling of Yuvika for me bas! 

Who on earth drinks after Coffee smiley29

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Muje to us scene me bahut hassi aayi the way neil was yelling dhanraj's name.smiley37

Why shouldn't he sit majestically, after all he is the future SIL of mahajans.smiley43

Actually even in a short span of time, they etched out neil's scene very logically. Neil ne actually sabko dhoya hai from yuvika, to vidur, to DGD smiley37. Next kiski baari hai?smiley36

Of course DADABABU smiley40 But wahan Sayed woh khud bhi dhul jayega thoda bohat smiley37 

It was PERFECT smiley42 Neil eating Vidur Yuvika DGD was PERFECT smiley32 I didn't even mind his taunt to Yuvika & that Gol Gol Rani smiley36 

But Neil aab you better take charge of your girl smiley7 She is in danger smiley19

rbpll thumbnail

They are unnecessarily trying to ghushofy Arjun just like they did with Kartik smiley7 They probably will explain it as the 18 years old boy unable to take the trauma as conveniently as Yuvika takes smiley39 But please that actor playing Arjun nowhere looks 18 & that scene was absolutely a bad addition. Isha is the only Sibling of Yuvika for me bas! 

Who on earth drinks after Coffee smiley29

That actor is actually 32-33, oldest in the younger lot.(not age shaming) why did they cast him as a 18 year old. He more looks like yuvika's elder brother not younger.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41

Really?? I didn't know thatsmiley3

Just got too busy these days that I couldn't even watch the episodes - just stalked through the forum like Prem's ghost a bit lmaosmiley36

Hehe yeah😅 - ab aur bacha hi kya tha likhne ko so smiley9

You are welcome!! smiley27smiley27

Yup Kal hi we were talking about you smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

That actor is actually 32-33, oldest in the younger lot.(not age shaming) why did they cast him as a 18 year old. He more looks like yuvika's elder brother not younger.

Yes nothing personal against the actor. But as a matter of fact Buneet as Arjun is the only mismatched casting out there in Vanshaj. smiley22

rbpll thumbnail

Of course DADABABU smiley40 But wahan Sayed woh khud bhi dhul jayega thoda bohat smiley37 

It was PERFECT smiley42 Neil eating Vidur Yuvika DGD was PERFECT smiley32 I didn't even mind his taunt to Yuvika & that Gol Gol Rani smiley36 

But Neil aab you better take charge of your girl smiley7 She is in danger smiley19

Abhi HM yuvika ka charge legi so bhul jaao Neil's affection for yuvika for a while.smiley29

Many viewers badly want or predicting guilt trip of neil, so kya pata makers guilt zone me dikhaae. Basically rota hua Neil.smiley19 

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

I laughed when he did that Gol Gol Rani thing to Yuvika smiley37 Loved it though smiley36 Neil was talking about mental trauma of kid after technically losing both the parents one to death & another to jail. I am sure Vidur or DB managed alternative some maid or hostel option for Neil. Neil's scene with DB will make it clear. Bhoomi ush waqt Hoti tho she would've taken care of kiddo Neil 🥺 

I loved the Gargi-Neil scene it had both bitterness & a sense of wrongdoing from Gargi's side. 

Neil already lost his mother because of Mahajans. Vidur is chilling in jail because of Mahajans. After Yuvika getting into accident I don't know what Neil gonna do smiley18 

It would have been nice to see Bhumi taking care of little Neilsmiley19

Gargi thought she owned him but got owend instedsmiley37

rbpll thumbnail

I don't think db and neil ke beech ka scene typical tashan waala hoga. But thoda bahut db ko sunne ko milega Neil se kyunki saare kaand DB ke under me hi hue hai. Plus vidur is actually a family to DB, so why would he let him go jail.