Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Not Tashan obviously as I said Neil will lose his temper even more after listening DB's Hindi smiley36

DB is still bound to have upper hand so he can show mirror to Neil ki go & save Yuvika instead before she goes to his mother smiley24 

Neil will storm off like yesterday and DB will start his bhashan in shudh Hindi, phir Neil will take a pause to understand what DB said and ask "can you repeat plz"😂😂😂😂

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Not Tashan obviously as I said Neil will lose his temper even more after listening DB's Hindi smiley36

DB is still bound to have upper hand so he can show mirror to Neil ki go & save Yuvika instead before she goes to his mother smiley24 

Vidur didn't have the upper hand while Bhumi was grabbing his collar , the same will happen to DB too...

Yuvika is NOT in danger because of Him smiley36

He ate DGD Not DB so smiley1

I'm telling my bakwas theory of Yuvika not picking that pic off the floor which she dropped because Neil pushed her...

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

He pushed Yuvika , the photo which Devyana gave to Yuvika fell on the floor and this dhakkan didn't pick it up , someone is going to find that pic and is going to cause the accident to remove Yuvika from their pathsmiley19

Kaha se kaha ka connection bana diya.

Us hisaab se to yuvika is also responsible. Usne purse ka chain kyu band nai kiya, ki saari chize bahar nikalke aa gayismiley37. How careless she is .smiley36 Chain band hoti to photo bahar girti hi naismiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bhumi would have a soft corner for him irrespective of her knowing about his past or not

Please don't disrespect Bhumi's bhaisaaaaab...ACP Neil might target you for the next roastsmiley37

Nopes. Bhoomi is very selective. Her first priority is HER OWN FAMILY. 

They made Bhoomi witness Neil's outburst so that Bhoomi gets where Neil is coming from. So that she sees Neil as NEIL not as Yuvika's special friend or as Vidur's son. 

PSX_20230930_113126.jpg

Neil will get a family now in Bhoomi & Isha smiley27

What made you think Neil Bharadawaj can roast ME? Arpita? smiley15

Originally posted by: rbpll

Kaha se kaha ka connection bana diya.

Us hisaab se to yuvika is also responsible. Usne purse ka chain kyu band nai kiya, ki saari chize bahar nikalke aa gayismiley37. How careless she is .smiley36 Chain band hoti to photo bahar girti hi naismiley36

Yuvika is a dhakkan old newssmiley37 My ITV brain knows to make these sort of connections and that zoom in shot of the photo indicates that she will get into the accident because of the pic ONLY....

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

He pushed Yuvika , the photo which Devyana gave to Yuvika fell on the floor and this dhakkan didn't pick it up , someone is going to find that pic and is going to cause the accident to remove Yuvika from their pathsmiley19

Neil till now has always led Yuvika close to her destination. Even I saw how because of Neil that photo fell. I am looking forward to know how this plays out. It Leads to accident or something else smiley14

Nopes. Bhoomi is very selective. Her first priority is HER OWN FAMILY. 

They made Bhoomi witness Neil's outburst so that Bhoomi gets where Neil is coming from. So that she sees Neil as NEIL not as Yuvika's special friend or as Vidur's son. 

PSX_20230930_113126.jpg

Neil will get a family now in Bhoomi & Isha smiley27

What made you think Neil Bharadawaj can roast ME? Arpita? smiley15

Red; Because you talked about Vidur doing sasta nasha , also I'm pretty sure both of you will roast each other which would end in a tiesmiley37

Bhumi cares about everyone equally,  she used to care about DJ too ( superficial care ) before he turned all arrogant...

Neil till now has always led Yuvika close to her destination. Even I saw how because of Neil that photo fell. I am looking forward to know how this plays out. It Leads to accident or something else smiley14

I want this Devyana woman to be a fakesmiley7

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Neil will storm off like yesterday and DB will start his bhashan in shudh Hindi, phir Neil will take a pause to understand what DB said and ask "can you repeat plz"😂😂😂😂

He will say "can you repeat plz".... "oh wait let it be I am not interested" smiley36

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 7 months ago