Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Reader17

I have understood one thing, anything can happen in this show…. For TRP’s makers can do anything.

then makers must be Idiots ...sabko pata hai seerat ki beizzati ki, uske tamasha Banna,uska asli rang reveal hona will bring Max trp inko chahiye hi nhi trp 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

They will not disclose seerat without a promo. Without promo if they reveal seerat that will not give them trp. Agar precap aaya kabhi seerat ka reveal hone ka to hi chance hai uska disclose hone ka. For Garry they gave the precap a day before . Seerat di reveal nahi hogi.  I am damn sure. Angad is getting her due to safety not bcoz of love. He shutting manveer I doubt, kyonki jab Sahiba uske favor mein hoti hai tab hi woh manveer ko chillata hai. 

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

then makers must be Idiots ...sabko pata hai seerat ki beizzati ki, uske tamasha Banna,uska asli rang reveal hona will bring Max trp inko chahiye hi nhi trp 

Actually they must give break to seerat's character for some weeks & bring some new challenge for angad & sahiba. Yeh Rumi track was apt, he could create so many problems for angad-sahiba with the help of his dad, & brars won't even suspect him. 

Later bring seerat back with some new twist. Now it's boring watching her chipkoing with angad all the time, sandwich scenes where she plays betaal

But makers ko kaun samjaye 🤷‍♀️

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They will not disclose seerat without a promo. Without promo if they reveal seerat that will not give them trp. Agar precap aaya kabhi seerat ka reveal hone ka to hi chance hai uska disclose hone ka. For Garry they gave the precap a day before . Seerat di reveal nahi hogi.  I am damn sure. Angad is getting her due to safety not bcoz of love. He shutting manveer I doubt, kyonki jab Sahiba uske favor mein hoti hai tab hi woh manveer ko chillata hai. 

Agree!!! Manveer proposing marriage & angad bringing sahiba will be aired as separate episodes. While manveer keeps the proposal, angad might be out of mansion trying to find details about dholwaala, might sense danger for sahiba & brings her home forcefully next episode. Shouting at manveer will be for promo only, in episode he might tell brars, she will stay in the mansion for her safety. 

Once they catch the stalker she is free to leave, aisa kuch bolega. 

Baaki let's see makers kya dikhate hain

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Good, finally daarji & bebe are trying from their end. I thought inder yeh sab karega, but he proves he is actually spineless jisko rone ke alawa kuch karna nahi aata. 

And itna toh pakka hain ke, sahiba kuch bhi nahi bolegi. Jabki usko bolna chahiye, royegi ya phir wahaan se chali jaayegi but kuch bhi nahi bolegismiley44

Rumi ko hi ab kuch karna padega

Inder ek aur cheez bahut ache se karta hain 

“Oh God”smiley44

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Agree!!! Manveer proposing marriage & angad bringing sahiba will be aired as separate episodes. While manveer keeps the proposal, angad might be out of mansion trying to find details about dholwaala, might sense danger for sahiba & brings her home forcefully next episode. Shouting at manveer will be for promo only, in episode he might tell brars, she will stay in the mansion for her safety. 

Once they catch the stalker she is free to leave, aisa kuch bolega. 

Baaki let's see makers kya dikhate hain

Yes we can only make wild guesses but now she will not go back to the hostel….Let’s see when & how MU gets cleared but Angad would keep on saying….. 

Saheba Biwi hain meri smiley2

“Yeh baat Co-joined twins - ManRat ke saamne chilla chilla ke bole” smiley17

Edited by Reader17 - 8 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Nahi batayegi, aur bataya bhi toh Angad will say I proposed you. Baat khatam.

I want her to tell everything before and after starting from Angad hiding Seerats proposal to Seerat in hostel to gown thing or nothing at all, just never return. But naa kuchh bolegi aur wapas bhi aa jaayegismiley22

But in retrospect this also a fault from Sahibas end. If she wants her life secure and no more painful MUs b/n her husband and her, she should also spill the beans about Seerat... She should also prioritize... Atleast tell Angad abt the photos Seerat send, the character assassination and all the hurtful things...(would be a hit and miss 🤣🤣, angad might say she's ur sis..how can u say like this...but still..try toh kar sakthe hein) She's always put her sister on a pedestal even before... She only accuses the other party involved... When her sister is equally involved... Evn in Garrys case... There's a limit to which u support ur sister and hide things in the name of love... She should prioritize her family too... 

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

BTW what exactly did makers thought that how much TRP’s separation track would fetch them ??

As it remains constant.

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Athz

But in retrospect this also a fault from Sahibas end. If she wants her life secure and no more painful MUs b/n her husband and her, she should also spill the beans about Seerat... She should also prioritize... Atleast tell Angad abt the photos Seerat send, the character assassination and all the hurtful things...(would be a hit and miss 🤣🤣, angad might say she's ur sis..how can u say like this...but still..try toh kar sakthe hein) She's always put her sister on a pedestal even before... She only accuses the other party involved... When her sister is equally involved... Evn in Garrys case... There's a limit to which u support ur sister and hide things in the name of love... She should prioritize her family too... 

Exactly why is Saheba not blaming seerat in front of everybody ??

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: shanakanj

firstly seerat ka kuch truth kabhi reveal hoga nhi ,as she is vamp for us viewers but for makers she is parampujya bhabhi lustkumari ,jo number one victim hai 

Secondly promo bhi aagya ki seerat ka kaand reveal hoga tab bhi kuch nhi hoga seerat akhand vijayi hai ,use koi kuch nhi kar sakta ...seerat is bigger than show for makers ...ye show seerat ko lust par adharit hai 

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 8 months ago