fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Despite feeling down, I decided to indulge in writing this Fiction.

I couldn't control it. It gives me peace.... ๐Ÿ˜…

I opted to write an OS titled "Her Eyes."

It's a Sahiba Fic....

It will be published by 8 pm.

Do read. ๐Ÿฅน

And I am going to start writing Mingling threads ( Veerat SS ) from tomorrow....

๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน Now seeing the draft, I felt even Mingling Threads was kind of Different ๐Ÿ™„

Closer and Veins will be published from June. 

And something about us inbetween 20th to 29th..

Edited by fantasy1000a - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

themasked thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Keerat

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Despite feeling down, I decided to indulge in writing this Fiction.

I couldn't control it. It gives me peace.... ๐Ÿ˜…

I opted to write an OS titled "Her Eyes."

It's a Sahiba Fic....

It will be published by 8 pm.

Do read. ๐Ÿฅน

Looking forward to it

Hope you're feeling betterโค๏ธ

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Originally posted by: themasked

Looking forward to it

Hope you're feeling betterโค๏ธ

Yes, feeling much much better ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ™.

Writing fictions feels much better ๐Ÿ˜

themasked thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Keerat

Yes, feeling much much better ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ™.

Writing fictions feels much better ๐Ÿ˜

Writing can be very therapeutic โค๏ธ

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Writing can be very therapeutic โค๏ธ

Yes , actually ๐Ÿฅน

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Her eyes 

Sahiba's world was like a hanging woven with threads of betrayal and cruelty, with each person leaving an indelible mark on her fragile heart.

Seerat, her elder sister, was a vision of beauty, her porcelain features a mask that hid the darkness within.

Behind her exclusive facade lay a heart cold and indifferent, unmoved by Sahiba's plight. 

Despite sharing blood, there was no sisterly bond between them atleast from Seerat's side, only a chasm of apathy that widened with each passing day.

In the midst of Sahiba's darkest days, only two souls stood by her side: Keerat, her steadfast younger sister, and their father, whose love was a beacon of light in the shadow of their mother's cruelty.

Keerat, with her fierce spirit and unwavering loyalty, was Sahiba's rock in the storm. While others turned a blind eye to Sahiba's suffering, Keerat remained by her side.

But amidst the warmth of their love, there lurked a cold and bitter truth: that Sahiba's own mother, Santosh, saw her not as a daughter to be cherished, but as a means to an end, a pawn in her quest for financial gain. 

Angad Singh Brar,  was a man of privilege and entitlement.

Blinded by Seerat's superficial charms, he failed to see the warmth and kindness that radiated from Sahiba's soul. 

But as their forced marriage unfolded, his indifference turned to cruelty, his every word and action a dagger aimed at Sahiba's already wounded heart.

And then there was Angad's mother, Manveer, herself a cruel person, her presence scared Sahiba each and every day. 

Sahiba was reminded that she lived in a cell and not in a place called Home. 

With each cutting remark and cruel gesture, she sought to break Sahiba's spirit, to crush her beneath the weight of her own scorn.

From dawn till dusk, Sahiba was subjected to a relentless barrage of abuse, her every moment a battle to survive in a world that seemed determined to see her fall.

Determined to see her torn apart, determined to see her helpless. 

The torture Sahiba endured was not just physical but emotional, the scars of which ran deep within her soul.

Each and every day Angad and Manveer  brought new humiliations, new wounds to add to the ever-growing list of grievances she carried. 

Yet, through it all, she remained resolute, her spirit unbroken, her will unbowed.

For Sahiba knew that even in the darkest of times, there was still a flicker of hope, a glimmer of light that refused to be extinguished. 

And though her journey was fraught with pain and suffering, she clung to the belief that one day, she would find the strength to rise above it all, to reclaim the happiness that had been stolen from her.

Sahiba lay still, her once vibrant eyes now dull and lifeless, mirroring the emptiness that consumed her shattered soul. 

With each breath, she felt the weight of her existence pressing down upon her, a suffocating blanket of despair that left her feeling numb to the world around her....

Once filled with dreams and aspirations, Sahiba now found herself adrift in a sea of nothingness, the flames of hope extinguished long ago by the relentless storm of pain and betrayal that had ravaged her spirit. 

What was the point of dreaming, of aspiring to something more, when all she had ever known was disappointment and heartache?

She longed for the sweet release of oblivion, to escape the relentless torment that haunted her every waking moment. 

But even in her darkest hour, a glimmer of defiance flickered within her, a stubborn refusal to surrender to the darkness that threatened to consume her.

And so, her Eyes drifted through life, a mere shell of the girl she once was, her dreams and aspirations buried beneath the weight of her own despair.

Alive but dead inside, she wandered aimlessly, her existence a testament to the cruelty of fate and the fragility of the human spirit.

Done.... 

How was it ??

Please let me know in comments ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ™

Simiyy thumbnail

Team #SaHan

OMG i really like this! 

Will you be able to do a second part if possible?

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simiyy

OMG i really like this! 

Will you be able to do a second part if possible?

Thanks a lot for your feedback.... 

๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ™

Sahiba endured a lot. I can't even imagine it.

I will .. 

I will plan for next part ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

themasked thumbnail

Team Keerat

Her eyes 

Sahiba's world was like a hanging woven with threads of betrayal and cruelty, with each person leaving an indelible mark on her fragile heart.

Seerat, her elder sister, was a vision of beauty, her porcelain features a mask that hid the darkness within.

Behind her exclusive facade lay a heart cold and indifferent, unmoved by Sahiba's plight. 

Despite sharing blood, there was no sisterly bond between them atleast from Seerat's side, only a chasm of apathy that widened with each passing day.

In the midst of Sahiba's darkest days, only two souls stood by her side: Keerat, her steadfast younger sister, and their father, whose love was a beacon of light in the shadow of their mother's cruelty.

Keerat, with her fierce spirit and unwavering loyalty, was Sahiba's rock in the storm. While others turned a blind eye to Sahiba's suffering, Keerat remained by her side.

But amidst the warmth of their love, there lurked a cold and bitter truth: that Sahiba's own mother, Santosh, saw her not as a daughter to be cherished, but as a means to an end, a pawn in her quest for financial gain. 

Angad Singh Brar,  was a man of privilege and entitlement.

Blinded by Seerat's superficial charms, he failed to see the warmth and kindness that radiated from Sahiba's soul. 

But as their forced marriage unfolded, his indifference turned to cruelty, his every word and action a dagger aimed at Sahiba's already wounded heart.

And then there was Angad's mother, Manveer, herself a cruel person, her presence scared Sahiba each and every day. 

Sahiba was reminded that she lived in a cell and not in a place called Home. 

With each cutting remark and cruel gesture, she sought to break Sahiba's spirit, to crush her beneath the weight of her own scorn.

From dawn till dusk, Sahiba was subjected to a relentless barrage of abuse, her every moment a battle to survive in a world that seemed determined to see her fall.

Determined to see her torn apart, determined to see her helpless. 

The torture Sahiba endured was not just physical but emotional, the scars of which ran deep within her soul.

Each and every day Angad and Manveer  brought new humiliations, new wounds to add to the ever-growing list of grievances she carried. 

Yet, through it all, she remained resolute, her spirit unbroken, her will unbowed.

For Sahiba knew that even in the darkest of times, there was still a flicker of hope, a glimmer of light that refused to be extinguished. 

And though her journey was fraught with pain and suffering, she clung to the belief that one day, she would find the strength to rise above it all, to reclaim the happiness that had been stolen from her.

Sahiba lay still, her once vibrant eyes now dull and lifeless, mirroring the emptiness that consumed her shattered soul. 

With each breath, she felt the weight of her existence pressing down upon her, a suffocating blanket of despair that left her feeling numb to the world around her....

Once filled with dreams and aspirations, Sahiba now found herself adrift in a sea of nothingness, the flames of hope extinguished long ago by the relentless storm of pain and betrayal that had ravaged her spirit. 

What was the point of dreaming, of aspiring to something more, when all she had ever known was disappointment and heartache?

She longed for the sweet release of oblivion, to escape the relentless torment that haunted her every waking moment. 

But even in her darkest hour, a glimmer of defiance flickered within her, a stubborn refusal to surrender to the darkness that threatened to consume her.

And so, her Eyes drifted through life, a mere shell of the girl she once was, her dreams and aspirations buried beneath the weight of her own despair.

Alive but dead inside, she wandered aimlessly, her existence a testament to the cruelty of fate and the fragility of the human spirit.

Done.... 

How was it ??

Please let me know in comments ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ™

I loved loved it๐Ÿคฉ

It was so poetic and the way you described her turmoil is simply wonderful โค๏ธโค๏ธ

And it's really nice to see her trying to fight back against whatever humiliation the others force her to endure.

fantasy1000a thumbnail

I loved loved it๐Ÿคฉ

It was so poetic and the way you described her turmoil is simply wonderful โค๏ธโค๏ธ

And it's really nice to see her trying to fight back against whatever humiliation the others force her to endure.

Thanks a lot.. 

You all inspire me to write โœ๏ธ 

๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ™