Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Pehele wala sub to she was ok na. Nahi to ideally shirt pehenane kaand ke baad sorry bulavane pe hi usse nikal Jana chahiye tha. So her only problem is mere ko nahi kiya propose

Shirt wale Instance mein toh Garry was there, then Sahan's bond have just started, deepen toh baad mein hua....

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Aleast we get to some alone time wht ever happen but no 😈 I'm in for it

And also the eldees turned out to be the smartest. Atlast someone from fam is taking some action. I expected Inder to do this long time back.

Reader17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Good point, I understand when sahiba was in mansion she being silent to manveer's taunts but now her mother in law is suggesting divorce & trying to get her husband marry her sister. Ab toh sahiba ko palat ke answers dena chahiye, for what & why should she keep quite?? Taunt manveer back & go back to your room n cry no issues, but kuch toh muh kholna padega. 

And once sahiba gets to know that the proposal was actually for her(veer might help), phir toh sahiba bhagegi angad ke paas. I doubt she will even share the reason why she left with him, after that. Na kuch bolegi seerat ne kya kya sunaya usko na kuch puchegi ke gown seerat ke paas kaise aaya ya kuch aur. Bas jaake I love you bolegi & back to seerat di hadh mein raho & I trust u angad. With a clueless angad ke uske wife ko kya ho gaya & unaware of seerat's advances. Tab tak di ke zindagi mein kuch aur bhukambh aa gaya hoga, di phir se victim & angad uska sahara banega & sahiba alag se sabse chupke apni di ki class lagayegi & the cycle continues 🤷‍♀️

Di logon ki zindagiyon mein bhukamp laati hain.....lets see I still feel somewhere that seerat might be exposed,

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Reader17

Di logon ki zindagiyon mein bhukamp laati hain.....lets see I still feel somewhere that seerat might be exposed,

Haan seerat expose hogi aur blame manveer pe aayegi. Then next dhamaka promo will come

Reader17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

She feels left out. 

Seerat proposed angad he proposed her back. Cycle complete. 

Sahiba loves angad but no response for her love. If he acknowledges it once, sahiba will be happy. 

Lag toh aisa hi raha hain, uske behavior se from some time now, baaki atmanirbhar, self respect sab dialogues hain, what she actually wants is a proposal for her also from him. Woh mil jaaye she will forgive angad for all the hurts & seerat for pata nahi kyun but forgive toh karegi

No she will never forgive seerat ever. She has told her ke tu meri behan hona ka haq kho chuki hain....Seerat was vile to her, khud characterless hote hue, she had the guts to character assassinate Saheba.

Reader17 thumbnail

But aise toh story bahut predictable hain, she should just ask Angad to choose between them, either seerat stays in the mansion and me??

Its quite possible aisa ho jaaye but manbeer would never leave her new bitiya.

hellodona thumbnail

No she will never forgive seerat ever. She has told her ke tu meri behan hona ka haq kho chuki hain....Seerat was vile to her, khud characterless hote hue, she had the guts to character assassinate Saheba.

Yeah she won't forgive Seerat. But she should directly tell Angad to choose between her and Seerat (makers won't let her). If she says I trust you and same old Seerat di hadd main raho nonsense (this is the only outcome I feel)

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shirt wale Instance mein toh Garry was there, then Sahan's bond have just started, deepen toh baad mein hua....

Tbh bond ho na ho, respect gaya na tel lene usaka. Matlab what she told seerat was Very Very Valid irrespective of Sahan ka feelings about each other. But to make her say sorry in front of family was disrespectful. 

And Sahiba lost my respect when she just didn't strom off then and there. What they got right in Ghum was Sai would have just up and left