Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Yeh interesting hein... Lekin even if the wajah is out... Seerat will weasel out like it's nobodys business... Becusee even if Sahiba tells Angad that he proposes Seerat, and the MU clears out, they don't really have anything against Seerat... Even if she was questioned Seerat will say I didn't know this was the reason, then how would I tell anyone? And after Angad proposed I ran away so that the situation doesn't become awkward.. She'll again be the bechari of the century... 😂😂😂... And both Sahiba and Angad won't rat her out... Do dumbo ml n fl 😒😒😒

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naaznin

Because she won't accept his clarification that he didn't proposed seerat but her. She may think he is saying because of daarji n bebe.

Because a had never stopped seerat from bitching about sahiba but stopped manveer. So something must have changed.. 

That is precap. Real epi aane do. Nahi bhi aa sakta, ab misleading precaps de rahe, he has gone against mom for both women, but never against Seerat for Sahiba except the one Simran time right after ema proposal

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naaznin

Because she won't accept his clarification that he didn't proposed seerat but her. She may think he is saying because of daarji n bebe.

Because a had never stopped seerat from bitching about sahiba but stopped manveer. So something must have changed.. 

Daarji Bebe ke samne yeh sach aayega to won‘T they think bad about her that she hide such truth. They will not reveal her face in front of brars. Let’s see kya hota hai. I don’t want to hope that they will reveal seerat kyonki makers hoped ka kacchra karte hai. Sahiba is going to bear mansion that’s enough baaki MU clear hogi ya nahi hogi isse kuch farak nahi padega . After that also he was roaming with bhabhi . 

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Yeh interesting hein... Lekin even if the wajah is out... Seerat will weasel out like it's nobodys business... Becusee even if Sahiba tells Angad that he proposes Seerat, and the MU clears out, they don't really have anything against Seerat... Even if she was questioned Seerat will say I didn't know this was the reason, then how would I tell anyone? And after Angad proposed I ran away so that the situation doesn't become awkward.. She'll again be the bechari of the century... 😂😂😂... And both Sahiba and Angad won't rat her out... Do dumbo ml n fl 😒😒😒

Yeah which is why I don't want reunion smiley22 Better Rumi sedate her. 

Unless this leads to Seerat di out of  Sahiba Angads lives for good or Sahiba out of Seerat Angads life for good , pointless.

But innko threesome khelna toh yeh wohi khelenge. Rumi ko lekar aaye taaki Sahiba ko wapas sandwich ka ek bread banne bhej sake

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

kuch nhi batayegi pagal ko hai ...

Acha khasa chance hai seerat ki beizzati karwane ka ,chahe mat jaye angad ke sath atleast seerat chudail ki beizzati toh karwao ...kuch toh sukoon do

Nahi batayegi, aur bataya bhi toh Angad will say I proposed you. Baat khatam.

I want her to tell everything before and after starting from Angad hiding Seerats proposal to Seerat in hostel to gown thing or nothing at all, just never return. But naa kuchh bolegi aur wapas bhi aa jaayegismiley22

Reader17 thumbnail

Oh Finally Daarji-Bebe playing cupids, how cute smiley42smiley27

So I feel that obviously the misunderstanding won’t be cleared. And Sahiba would confuse Angad more but Angad would understand Saheba is angry because of proposal. 

Now why she is angry, he has yet to figure it out. That somehow because of his straight line proposal things got messed up.

I’m sure Angad would start by saying that I shouldn’t have hidden seerat’s confession from you and I think Sahiba would say : 

“Sawaal Yeh Nai Ki Tumne Mujhse Uss Baat Ko Chupaya Par Sawaal Yeh Hai Ki Tumne Uske Baad Jo Kiya Usse Mere Dil Aur Meri Rooh Ko Bahut Theass Pahuchi Hain”. 

So basically he will be confused. smiley39

Edited by Reader17 - 7 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hellodona

Bolegi toh nahi. I don’t want ki bole bhi. But waapis naa jaayesmiley7 Jo hoga nahi. Bhabi biwi khelna jo hai.

I think wohi bolegi ki bharosa toda Angad ne, dhoka diya, Angad bolega mera surprise accept nahi kiya, sirf ek chhoti si baat chhupayi  , same gol gol baateinsmiley22

But isske end main kya? I am confused. Sahiba keeps thinking of that proposal to Seerat , so once she gets to know he proposed her she will start her hadd main raho game (I wish she would say you can have only one woman in your life, but hoga nahi aur hua bhi toh Angad will stop Seerat with some faltu jimmedari and if Angad won't, Mummyji will make Angad stop puttar in house)

Yup gol gol ghumayegi baat ko, meri koi zarurat nahi hain wahan ab, jhuti parwah dikhata hain, as u said barosa thoda, baatein chupata hain, yehi sab bolegi but kya baat chupayi thi & angad ne kya galti ki yeh kuch nahi bolegi. 

Feels like after this attempt of daarji bebe fails, manveer will suggest divorce. 

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

Oh Finally Daarji-Bebe playing cupids, how cute smiley42smiley27

So I feel that obviously the misunderstanding won’t be cleared. And Sahiba would confuse Angad more but Angad would understand Saheba is angry because of proposal. 

Now why she is angry, he has yet to figure it out. That somehow because of his straight line proposal things got messed up.

I’m sure Angad would start by saying that I shouldn’t have hidden seerat’s confession from you and I think Sahiba would say : 

“Sawaal Yeh Nai ki Tumne Uss Baat Ko Mujhse Chupaya Par Sawaal Yeh Hai Ki Tumne Uske baad Jo Kiya Usse Mere Dil Dil Aur Meri Rooh Ko Bahut Theass Pahuchi Hain”. 

So basically he will be confused. smiley39

No...Angad will say crap like you did not accept my surprise due to ego and she will say you broke my trust.

Angad is investigating with the award ceremony organizers, he might get some hint that Sahiba is in grave danger and bring her back.

Proposal waali baat clear karne ke mood main nahi aur na clear kare toh behtar cause Di is innocent in proposal kaand, if Angad reveals he hid Seerats proposal tab koi hope hai. Or Sahiba reveals everything Angad Seerat did starting from farmhouse. 

But the way they keep showing her recalling only that jimmedari line looks like all she cares about is proposal kise milasmiley22

Edited by hellodona - 7 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Basically question is asked by Bebe and daarji so she can not give confused answers . she has to give straight answers or other option is don’t give. Better to wait for episodes rather than cooking a story. At she must tell bcoz of seerat I left . 

Reader17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

No...Angad will say crap like you did not accept my surprise due to ego and she will say you broke my trust.

Angad is investigating with the award ceremony organizers, he might get some hint that Sahiba is in grave danger and bring her back.

I have understood one thing, anything can happen in this show…. For TRP’s makers can do anything.