If spoiler: Seerat phir se ghatiya chal chalegi after precap scene

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

https://youtu.be/ySugAOeGyd0?si=4pidjNXvL9ceEUZE

smiley22

Umeed abhi bhi baaki hai separation ki. Maybe this time Sahiba leaves and Angad does not bother or whatever.

The spoiler is very generic though.smiley22

You were correct Athz ji. Get ready for lots of cringe and sandwiches before Sahiba leaves again.

Rumi to send Sahiba to mansion, Seerat to kick her out.smiley22

Can Rumi sedate Sahiba this time, woh jo hazaar baar pani deta kuchh mila nahi sakta uss main gadha

Edited by hellodona - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Inke pass kuch information nahi hai. Bahot hi generic hai. Kya pata kya karne Wale hai makers

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Inke pass kuch information nahi hai. Bahot hi generic hai. Kya pata kya karne Wale hai makers

Yeh bhi meri tarah Ganjaland fake experts.

But either they show Angad fully keeping Seerat Manveer away (nahi ho sakta) or they show Seerat finding excuses to touch Angad and Sahiba crying in store room.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kuch spoile rnahi hai, precap ka bataya hai aur last mein add kar diya seerat chalegi chaal, woh to humko bhi pata hai. Chaal nahi chalegi to kya karegi brar mansion mein. Gurleen ki tarah showpiece ka role to nahi karegi.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm missing facepalm emoji??

Cringe toh hoga for sure, di ke paas ab mumma ka support bhi hain & she went ahead with proposal toh thodi aur freedom mil jaayegi usko ab. 

But i guess, iss baar jaate jaate sabko sab kuch bata ke nikle sahiba (although ab batane ka koi fayad nahi, manveer ne shaadi ki baat bol di hain, ab sahiba agar bolegi ke she proposed him & he proposed her & she asked for divorce blah blah, manveer aur zyada khush hi jaayegi, shayad baaki ke brars bhi) 🤷‍♀️

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hellodona

Yeh bhi meri tarah Ganjaland fake experts.

But either they show Angad fully keeping Seerat Manveer away (nahi ho sakta) or they show Seerat finding excuses to touch Angad and Sahiba crying in store room.

Bold - I think they will take this route and nok jhonk scenes between sahan. Seerat finding excuses - they have already shown so many times, even if she try angad will push her , then only MU will reduce. 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellodona

https://youtu.be/ySugAOeGyd0?si=4pidjNXvL9ceEUZE

smiley22

Umeed abhi bhi baaki hai separation ki. Maybe this time Sahiba leaves and Angad does not bother or whatever.

The spoiler is very generic though.smiley22

You were correct Athz ji. Get ready for lots of cringe and sandwiches before Sahiba leaves again.

Rumi to send Sahiba to mansion, Seerat to kick her out.smiley22

Can Rumi sedate Sahiba this time, woh jo hazaar baar pani deta kuchh mila nahi sakta uss main gadha

They just restated what we saw in the precap. Hum gadhe hein kya? IF GUYS!! We can see and hear the precap. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Angad's character is turning into RK

" Meri biwi chants " 

Forcefully bringing his biwi in his house.

May be he too will threaten suicide for making her stay as he knows she cares for his life.

Hope he keeps his mother at bay n insults seerat same way like RK used to insult deepali n do a grand proposal in front of everyone.

Seerat ka face dekhne wala hoga smiley39

Full chances angad n family will never know about proposal blunder n sahiba will get to know n leave seerat with warning. 

Edited by naaznin - 7 months ago
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I'm missing facepalm emoji??

Cringe toh hoga for sure, di ke paas ab mumma ka support bhi hain & she went ahead with proposal toh thodi aur freedom mil jaayegi usko ab. 

But i guess, iss baar jaate jaate sabko sab kuch bata ke nikle sahiba (although ab batane ka koi fayad nahi, manveer ne shaadi ki baat bol di hain, ab sahiba agar bolegi ke she proposed him & he proposed her & she asked for divorce blah blah, manveer aur zyada khush hi jaayegi, shayad baaki ke brars bhi) 🤷‍♀️

Here's a wild khwaish of mine... Manbir comes to know Seerat tried Ema with Angad and she being a victim starts hating seerat again... 😃... ManRat combo has become so stupid now that they look like the comical element of the show. Aaj mujhe sachmuch hasi aayi... The way they were holding hands... They wouldn't even leave each others hands...Angad ke ek side mein mumma hein toh dusri side mein Seerat... And what's with the family? They are looking at Seerat pulling Angad away from the scene... I am. Like waattt?? How are they not suspicious and on top of that how is it okay in any family? 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Athz

Here's a wild khwaish of mine... Manbir comes to know Seerat tried Ema with Angad and she being a victim starts hating seerat again... 😃... ManRat combo has become so stupid now that they look like the comical element of the show. Aaj mujhe sachmuch hasi aayi... The way they were holding hands... They wouldn't even leave each others hands...Angad ke ek side mein mumma hein toh dusri side mein Seerat... And what's with the family? They are looking at Seerat pulling Angad away from the scene... I am. Like waattt?? How are they not suspicious and on top of that how is it okay in any family? 

Pagal family he puri.

Which bhabhi pulls devar like that from his wife.

Kaise kisi ko Shak nai hoga.