**Dhruv Tara - Samay Sadi Se Pare Episode Discussion Thread #17 ** - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia-life thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: BUSH146

Lgta hai jo Editor haina uska bht ldkiyon ne patta kaata hoga isiliye ye ab scenes kaat rha haismiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ohh , to yeh uss sab ka gussa yaha nikal raha h smiley8. Are khud ki love story nahi bani to DT ki mat bigad smiley44smiley36

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tia-life

Ohh , to yeh uss sab ka gussa yaha nikal raha h smiley8. Are khud ki love story nahi bani to DT ki mat bigad smiley44smiley36

is that mean For DT love Story fans have to set editors love story smiley44

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ye baat isse kaun smjhaaye smiley44

BUSH146 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

Loo , Ab ye bhi krna pdega humesmiley37smiley37smiley37

Tia-life thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

He admitted itโ€™s her - so doesnโ€™t matter the situation his romantic mood comes out. Remember they were hiding behind Tarunโ€™s chair and he was in the room and Dhruv was all looking at Tara full on romantic feelings ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Can you imagine once they are married - I worry he wonโ€™t go to work ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that pinch was such a wifey thing to do. I hope he stays like that as writers are sadist or love Tillo - makes me think if the writer isnโ€™t cheating on their spouse and projecting it like this and justifying it ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Vo wala scene to bohot pyara tha , Dhruv to kitna cute laga raha tha smiley42 aur Tara confused ki yeh kaha kho gayasmiley36

Yes , that pinch was best . DT behaving like married couple smiley27

Writers ko ye sab padhna chahiye, unhe bhi to pata chale ki unke favourite character ki vajah se ab hum viewers ko unke character par hi doubt ho raha h smiley37smiley37

Edited by Tia-life - 7 months ago
Tia-life thumbnail

DT ke liye ab kya kya kre hum smiley44

BUSH146 thumbnail

Writers ko ye sab padhna chahiye, unhe bhi to pata chale ki unke favourite character ki vajah se ab hum viewers ko unke character par hi doubt ho raha h smiley37smiley37

Sachme Pdhna chahiyesmiley37smiley37smiley37

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Vo wala scene to bohot pyara tha , Dhruv to kitna cute laga raha tha smiley42 aur Tara confused ki yeh kaha kho gayasmiley36

Yes , that pinch was best . DT behaving like married couple smiley27

It was, wasnโ€™t it? I love that Dhruv is so romantic you have to be and thankfully Tara has started to reciprocate in the same manner it gives authentic feelings. 

Almost every wife has done it I do it to my husband all the time he has marks to prove it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I am telling you writer is cheating - they are projecting! I wish they bloody read it and realise no one cares for cheaters romance and hugs. My goodness why are they actively promoting cheating? Kanaji get this cheater woman out now I canโ€™t handle her anymore ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mmmm hmmmm ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Why else they love Tillo so much? 

Tia-life thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

I think BTS are the best I donโ€™t even care for dialogues now. Anything is better than cheater Tillo. Mahavir looks like he is in his wifeโ€™s womb and we get to see that even though none of us want to and what we want DT we donโ€™t get them

Just get DT married and in 21st rest Dhruv will handle. 

Makers , par shayad ab bhi reverse psychology hi chal rahi h . Hum DT mangte h , aur ye hume STM dete h smiley44 beech mein Dhrushya ki demand thi , shayad isliye vo Dhruv Tara ko le aaye smiley36

Mann to nahi h , but do din Tillu triangle ki taarif kar de kya pata writers , iss baar bhi opposite kar desmiley17 smiley37smiley37