fmm2667 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Unanswered Questions:

1.  Where’s Dhruv parallel family since time changed?

2. Why can’t Tara stay loyal to her husband despite put her Duty over love. I get she’s princess/queen type person. But before she was Queen of some kingdom. She was more loyal than now.

3. Dhruv is trying over and over again save his marriage with non loyal person who believe in God. Why can’t he tell the truth to his son that His adopted father isn’t his father? Who is stopping him? It is his right?

4. Will their child ever know that He was conceived in 21st and born in 17th century? And his parents are timetravels)

It’s been 5-6 years since he was born? Why can’t he know that his father is magical dude. 
and his mother is married to him ( magical dude)

5. Will it be another Earthquake In this new Kingdom? 

6. Just unalive this king that over loving and caring about his fake wife that doesn’t even love him at all.  He has so little trust in her. That Dhruv himself had to tell him that She will never unalive him 😂 
did they forget that Tara is warrior and Doctor and a mother and daughter in law. And daughter to her parents. And  She will never ever love this king! 

7. So they unalive Tara ( Bijli) adopted father like her Real father) 

But we never saw Her brother died in previous events? When Earthquake happened! He could be alive since her adopted brother is also alive!

8. We want Dhruv Tara together like before! With their kid.

Dhruv Tara ( show) has missing plots in storylines.

Well that’s all I remember for now!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: fmm2667

Unanswered Questions:

1.  Where’s Dhruv parallel family since time changed?

2. Why can’t Tara stay loyal to her husband despite put her Duty over love. I get she’s princess/queen type person. But before she was Queen of some kingdom. She was more loyal than now.

3. Dhruv is trying over and over again save his marriage with non loyal person who believe in God. Why can’t he tell the truth to his son that His adopted father isn’t his father? Who is stopping him? It is his right?

4. Will their child ever know that He was conceived in 21st and born in 17th century? And his parents are timetravels)

It’s been 5-6 years since he was born? Why can’t he know that his father is magical dude. 
and his mother is married to him ( magical dude)

5. Will it be another Earthquake In this new Kingdom? 

6. Just unalive this king that over loving and caring about his fake wife that doesn’t even love him at all.  He has so little trust in her. That Dhruv himself had to tell him that She will never unalive him 😂 
did they forget that Tara is warrior and Doctor and a mother and daughter in law. And daughter to her parents. And  She will never ever love this king! 

7. So they unalive Tara ( Bijli) adopted father like her Real father) 

But we never saw Her brother died in previous events? When Earthquake happened! He could be alive since her adopted brother is also alive!

8. We want Dhruv Tara together like before! With their kid.
Dhruv Tara ( show) has missing plots in storylines.

Well that’s all I remember for now!  

Firstly I am really happy to know that someone is talking about this show or else everyone was busy with discussing other shows here.

I think according to the story Dhruv ka existance mit Chuka hai 21st century mai.

And I have watched the show from the start and never seen a character like him the way he loves Tara is beyond any centuries and Time makes it different from everyone and risking his own life like many times to prove his innocence and winning his tara back.

His love is beyond physical form it has reached spiritual level.

Yeah he has flaws like any other human beings and gets jealous because now he wants something for his own his own family back.

He loves them.

And if they are Going to SP with Tara then I think he too deserve someone for him.

Like he can go back to 21st century and again start his passion for work and he deserves love.

Again here Tara is not wrong during the circumstances and it's  17th century so she is acting according to it 

And SP thinks it love and if Tara wants to be with him due to responsibility and shaurya thinking Pratap as his father then I think dhruv deserve better and he should move on.

Because he is going to hurt himself if he sees his own family with SP and everyone calling Pratap and Tara as husband wife.

He should just accept the bitter fact and move on 

anshho thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

arre but dhruv tho sushila ka real beta hai hi nahi.... dhruv k real parents tho sushila k jet aur jetani hai na.... so no mismatch at all.. 

and i am very unsatisfied with the show runners that dhruv doesnt know that he is not sushila and ravi's  son... and they made dhruv's exsistance null in the 21st century...  

and many times they forgot to completely show and finish the details... like where is tara's bhaiji mahaveer after the earthquake??? where is tara's mom in recent episodes??? what about the navarangvan's shrap which erased dhruv's existance from 21st century??? all these questions are not justified properly in the show

Edited by anshho - 20 days ago