Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Story was going good with akshara going with abhinav there was absolutely no need to kill him she could have been a loyal faithful wife who respected and loved her husband and marriage. Just like kasauti zindagi ki og where after marrying Mr. Bajaj prerna never returned to anurag till end she was faithful wife and also avenged her husband and after fulfilling her responsibilities she joined anurag in death that their love was praised respected eternalised by her own husband, I wanted something like that for Abhira then their love could have been truly respected and eternal but they made Tamasha of all the other relationships in their selfishness. The very essence of abhira was gone the moment he disrespected abhinav by asking his wife and her asking to come back in front of God. He destroyed the sanctity of marriage so no however great romance they may have earlier and I was their shipper but I lost my all the respect for them after hospital/ mandir proposal. Some lovestories are beautiful abhuri kahani that leave mark that is why I loved old kasauti with whole prerna -bajaj and anurag dianamics they could have done something similar but makers destroyed the show πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by: ashle

Story was going good with akshara going with abhinav there was absolutely no need to kill him she could have been a loyal faithful wife who respected and loved her husband and marriage. Just like kasauti zindagi ki og where after marrying Mr. Bajaj prerna never returned to anurag till end she was faithful wife and also avenged her husband and after fulfilling her responsibilities she joined anurag in death that their love was praised respected eternalised by her own husband, I wanted something like that for Abhira then their love could have been truly respected and eternal but they made Tamasha of all the other relationships in their selfishness. The very essence of abhira was gone the moment he disrespected abhinav by asking his wife and her asking to come back in front of God. He destroyed the sanctity of marriage so no however great romance they may have earlier and I was their shipper but I lost my all the respect for them after hospital/ mandir proposal. Some lovestories are beautiful abhuri kahani that leave mark that is why I loved old kasauti with whole prerna -bajaj and anurag dianamics they could have done something similar but makers destroyed the show πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

havent watched kasauti...but had read (not so good( about itπŸ˜‚

For me abhi ka character was down after he proposed arohi...I mean aur bhi girls hain world mein...y propose to the sis of ur love???

But thought ki makers will show someting to make him likeable...But WD, toatlly spoilt for me..and the events after that...abhi ko makers giraate hi chale gaye...πŸ˜‚

Lets c..kahan rukta hai yeh sab...πŸ˜‚ Hopefully makers dont show the reunion without revamping abhi ka character....ya something so that viewers can connect to it....

Edited by India_TV - 7 months ago
ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh no i didn't like serial at all that was completely messed up with one night stands and identify crisis all around with who is the father confusion, in fact prerna slept with Anurag while engaged to Bajaj to get the bone marrow for her sick kid from Anurag but even after that  pregnancy she stayed with Bajaj only in commitment , anurag also had other women who turned into vamp later and also had nonsense typical ekta drama but I am talking about the commitment and promises she gave to Bajaj that she stayed true to them even after whole anurag redemption and his family ready to almost begging her to return but no she never went back. I hated that show but I only liked Prerna Bajaj and anurag dianamics.