What could have been better Reunion?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago

Makers were absolutely clueless with story na? 

If movies like Dil Ka Rishta (not my favorite personally) and Tum Bin could manage showing some decent plot after death of Female Lead's husband/lover/fiancé in three hours, DKP literally had 2 months to conclude... 

Whether it's accepted or not, Abhimanyu Birla WAS responsible for Abhinav's accident... Ab woh accident car ya truck accident ho na ho, but he still took some dumb decisions, showed no active warning to Sharma Ji for getting up drunkard at pahad and most importantly makers tried misguiding viewers with his intention that makes all his actions even more visible. 

In both of the said movies female lead lost their husband because of mistakes made by 'Male Lead'. Male lead showed remorse... Held themselves accountable, felt guilty and genuinely tried helping female lead in their journey ahead without expecting anything. In one of the movies ML was in a way toxic past too of FL. He calmly waited for FL to know the truth (well because telling her the truth upfront would be bad for her mental health), and punish him for his carelessness. FL's MIL being most against ML. 

Another one, supported FL in her career and helping her rebuild her deceased fiancé's business. He had feelings for her and never confessed, she was attracted but never admitted. When she did confess, he denied. She tried moving on, but things kept coming back to her... Her family after ALL that convinced her to not her feelings for ML be guilt ridden.

NONE of them showed instant reunion... Plenty of time had passed between accident and remarriage. This show has become ultimate joke! We didn't need a kid, but just to keep potential pregnancy track open, they created this huge ruckus... And Kid could have still been born... It didn't have to be a drama element... It could have been ultimate truth that she had moved on and she had a child with her husband like Dil ka Rishta... Khair.... DKP really needs good set of writers who knows how audience and emotions work. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

what to do dkps ego and obsession with their favourite  has led the story here,they themselves not interested, so writing half bake story

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I like Abhinav with akshara , the kind of bond, mutual trust etc but that being said, I have no issue with Akshara going back with abhimanyu if that is what she wants. My only issue is with the time period, could have shown a leap of atleast 3-4 years, akshara ka memory loss or anything but in 2-3 months of abhinav's death , her moving on with abhimanyu makes no sense. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

I like Abhinav with akshara , the kind of bond, mutual trust etc but that being said, I have no issue with Akshara going back with abhimanyu if that is what she wants. My only issue is with the time period, could have shown a leap of atleast 3-4 years, akshara ka memory loss or anything but in 2-3 months of abhinav's death , her moving on with abhimanyu makes no sense. 

See, AkshNav fans and many were always gonna dislike AbhiRa reunion but here makers have themselves mocked the writing... 

Abhir is lamest excuse for marriage and reunion. 

And I think timing was so messed up to keep this pregnancy track open. After a few years, they couldn't have shown Akshara's pregnancy as an excuse for wedding drama... 

Hence, the timing and all this looks sooo messed up. We weren't expecting her to be lifetime mourning phase but there had to be a limit on how quickly things are done after death of man you claimed to love. 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 7 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

See, AkshNav fans and many were always gonna dislike AbhiRa reunion but here makers have themselves mocked the writing... 

Abhir is lamest excuse for marriage and reunion. 

And I think timing was so messed up to keep this pregnancy track open. After a few years, they couldn't have shown Akshara's pregnancy as an excuse for wedding drama... 

Hence, the timing and all this looks sooo messed up. We weren't expecting her to be lifetime mourning phase but there had to be a limit on how quickly things are done after death of man you claimed to love. 

I understand They couldn't have shown pregnancy with a 2-3 year time leap but atleast they could have shown Akshara having memory loss & thinking she is wife of abhimanyu and later on when she gets back her memory, she has a soft corner for abhimanyu and for abhir sake wants to get married to him after few year would still make sense .

I somewhat like abhira but obviously not as much as I like akshnav (i was a abhira fan before becoming abhinav fan) so i have no issue with their union, my issue is it's too soon. 

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tum BIn and Dil Ka Rishta did not have the WD, 2 divorces etc etc baggage..if I remember correctly...The similarity was abhi being directly/indirectly involved with abhinav's death....

To yahan to bahut saara baggage hai....

For me, agar makers to akshu and abhi ka reunion dikhana tha to,

pehle to abhi ke character to itna degrade na karte...WD ho gaya chalo sahi hai...But bande ko saalon tak koi guilt mein nai dikhaya.....the abhir ki custody case...abhinav ko dhamkaana...akshu ko rpopose karna...Bilkul villain bana diya use...

then abhinav ko itna accha na dikhaate.....he was shown as a gem of a person....loved abhir...bilkul pure wala.....

akshu ko uske saath move on karte na dikhaate....happy family.....

then makers ne abhi mein koi khaas changes nahi dikhayee....Chai wala scene ZGH se cut paste kar diya...but it had 0 impact....

askhu ko shaadi mein respect and trust jaise bade bade bol na bulwaate...I mean abhi ko chodo...kya akshu trust kar paayegi abhi ko...after the WD and kya woh abhi ki respect kar paayegi??? 

abhr se pura sach chupa kar, akshu ko emotionally manipulate kare ke reunion karwana...is again a major mistake....

if it is for abhir, how can akshu forget the WD, abhi rejecting her....and abhi rejecting abhir when abhir rejected him.......kahan se trust kare aise bande ko.....akshu ne to sab face kiya hai....

kuch aisa dikhana chahiye tha ki akshu abhi per trust and respect kar sake...and woh move on karne ke liye taiyaar ho.....

this reunon, IMO may not be taken well by the darshakgan...Bhai akshu ki state mein y wuld she want to go back to abhi...kya hai usme???

looks very forced......IMO...

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If your divorced already 2 times with that guy, no union is better union. Everything will be crap. Real life mein will anyone go to ex kya after such bad divorce or who used her sister as backup at all times. No never any union can justify it.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

In my opinion, all the tectonic shifts in the serial are taken by the channel. This looks like the call to end this generation was taken some time ago which is why Akshara is moving on in a fast manner.

The reunion was anyway bound to happen as they are the leads promoted. The show needs a legacy girl child for the next gen. Hence, looks like they clubbed the two. It also adds as a drama.

It doesn't hurt the channel how the character may come across to the audience especially when the Gen is ending. They are just using audience ka sentiment (which is their job, anyway).

P.S: I like Abhinav and Abhimanyu both and I am not taking any actors' side here. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: India_TV

Tum BIn and Dil Ka Rishta did not have the WD, 2 divorces etc etc baggage..if I remember correctly...The similarity was abhi being directly/indirectly involved with abhinav's death....

To yahan to bahut saara baggage hai....

For me, agar makers to akshu and abhi ka reunion dikhana tha to,

pehle to abhi ke character to itna degrade na karte...WD ho gaya chalo sahi hai...But bande ko saalon tak koi guilt mein nai dikhaya.....the abhir ki custody case...abhinav ko dhamkaana...akshu ko rpopose karna...Bilkul villain bana diya use...

then abhinav ko itna accha na dikhaate.....he was shown as a gem of a person....loved abhir...bilkul pure wala.....

akshu ko uske saath move on karte na dikhaate....happy family.....

then makers ne abhi mein koi khaas changes nahi dikhayee....Chai wala scene ZGH se cut paste kar diya...but it had 0 impact....

askhu ko shaadi mein respect and trust jaise bade bade bol na bulwaate...I mean abhi ko chodo...kya akshu trust kar paayegi abhi ko...after the WD and kya woh abhi ki respect kar paayegi??? 

abhr se pura sach chupa kar, akshu ko emotionally manipulate kare ke reunion karwana...is again a major mistake....

if it is for abhir, how can akshu forget the WD, abhi rejecting her....and abhi rejecting abhir when abhir rejected him.......kahan se trust kare aise bande ko.....akshu ne to sab face kiya hai....

kuch aisa dikhana chahiye tha ki akshu abhi per trust and respect kar sake...and woh move on karne ke liye taiyaar ho.....

this reunon, IMO may not be taken well by the darshakgan...Bhai akshu ki state mein y wuld she want to go back to abhi...kya hai usme???

looks very forced......IMO...

it is ..everyone is pressuring her..today akshara had flashbacks about abhimanyus anger and the white day. So she’s doing this marriage only for abhir. That’s why I think when she comes to know about her pregnancy..she’ll rethink her decision..because then she’ll have to consider her unborn baby …they are dragging the episodes..I have a very strong feeling that wedding won’t happen. They’ll end this gen 3 with abhira not reuniting..because their reunion makes no sense. She moved on and loved her husband…

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indira1211

it is ..everyone is pressuring her..today akshara had flashbacks about abhimanyus anger and the white day. So she’s doing this marriage only for abhir. That’s why I think when she comes to know about her pregnancy..she’ll rethink her decision..because then she’ll have to consider her unborn baby …they are dragging the episodes..I have a very strong feeling that wedding won’t happen. They’ll end this gen 3 with abhira not reuniting..because their reunion makes no sense. She moved on and loved her husband…

i agree....for me too this reunion with this abhi makes no sense.....when she has had a good life...she values respect and trust....kahan se laayegi woh yeh sab abhi ke liye???

ya fir bina respect and trust ki hi marriage hogi....😂

Edited by India_TV - 7 months ago