Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

If RRR can get an Oscar so why not Jawan too ? 

NoraSM thumbnail

smiley36

Lies Lies more lies 

Poor guy will now understand why SRK and Nayanthara are boycotting media 

He didn't say he got a call to direct a movie. The action director of Jawan was Spiro Razatos who is action director of big Hollywood movies like Civil War, he took his friends to watch Jawan and his friends called Atlee 

https://twitter.com/Cricnerd36/status/1704167013701362022?s=20

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

If RRR can get an Oscar so why not Jawan too ? 

Yes, Jawan has out of the world music.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Chaleya> Natu natu

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

smiley36

Lies Lies more lies 

Poor guy will now understand why SRK and Nayanthara are boycotting media 

Repeated & repeated & repeated...

Yes, that's the other side of success... and it is also the fault of all those fans who are eager to believe that and spread it... and it is even spread as something Atlee allegedly said...

One should be able to shake it, but at the moment, it still angers me. Although sounding positiv, it isn't.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Natu Natu wasn't "out of the world music", the Oscar was just a recognition of RRR and Rajamouli and all the lobbying and Rajamouli's own enthusiasm for his cinema and for - certainly - a lot of other things.

RRR was a very successful movie and the song is infectious and funny, so the Oscar is okay.

If there is an Oscar for the best action sequence, Jawan could get one for the trucks-cars-bikes one especially with some of the outstanding VFX and stunt work and some innovative ideas (e.g. the spark lighting a cigar which then...oldies helping the youngster & his ladies against a superior number of gangsters catching billions of rupies with which later the victims of (now closed) chemical plants are supported.)

But to me (if SRK wants to go to the Oscars), it seems that he would wait for the reaction on his third movie this year...and then take a decision. He can go the RRR way anyways, independent from India which would send another movie for the "foreign movie" category.

Imo, Jawan is a gorgeous movie in showcasing a lot of things, especially SRK, but my feeling says no relative to a 'going to the Oscars'.

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Repeated & repeated & repeated...

Yes, that's the other side of success... and it is also the fault of all those fans who are eager to believe that and spread it... and it is even spread as something Atlee allegedly said...

One should be able to shake it, but at the moment, it still angers me. Although sounding positiv, it isn't.

Definitely someone's PR working overtime 

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Can be a big step in his career if he has good HW movies smiley20