Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago
cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ohh please Jawan is entertaining yes,but it is a typical mix of a lot of south especially Telugu and tamil movies. The fact that it did not do well in the south speaks volumes.

If you look at the movies that have actually done well atleast till Oscar nominations are authentic Indian movies be it Mother India, Lagaan or RRR had very authentic Indian vibe to it.

Be happy with your success in Bollywood Atlee, you are a good commercial movie director and continue to do it. Stop nonsensical statements

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I doubt it happens 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cts22

Be happy with your success in Bollywood Atlee, you are a good commercial movie director and continue to do it. Stop nonsensical statements

See, exactly this is the purpose of spreading these fake statements...it makes Atlee and SRK to be arrogant about the success...paint them negatively...incite trolling and more...it's a subtle kind of slander...no PR is needed to spread this, jealousy would be enough...one wouldn't know the source of this nonsense.

I think, I've got all the interviews Atlee gave in English...and in none he said something about the Oscars, he only mentioned the action company in Hollywood ...he did not speak about doing a film in Hollywood...he got invited only because of the extraordinarily well done long action sequence to a talk with action directors.

But it is tooo late, the lies have done their bit which we can see in the comments here.

People are easily and quickly to manipulate...

(It reminds me of the 'positive' news that Sameer Wankhede was accused by the CBI of extortion...ha ha ha...was I the only one who thought that would be turned into something negative for SRK?...Bingo! Sameer Wankhede today is a star with an own fan-following smiley36)

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

Natu Natu wasn't "out of the world music", the Oscar was just a recognition of RRR and Rajamouli and all the lobbying and Rajamouli's own enthusiasm for his cinema and for - certainly - a lot of other things.

RRR was a very successful movie and the song is infectious and funny, so the Oscar is okay.

If there is an Oscar for the best action sequence, Jawan could get one for the trucks-cars-bikes one especially with some of the outstanding VFX and stunt work and some innovative ideas (e.g. the spark lighting a cigar which then...oldies helping the youngster & his ladies against a superior number of gangsters catching billions of rupies with which later the victims of (now closed) chemical plants are supported.)

But to me (if SRK wants to go to the Oscars), it seems that he would wait for the reaction on his third movie this year...and then take a decision. He can go the RRR way anyways, independent from India which would send another movie for the "foreign movie" category.

Imo, Jawan is a gorgeous movie in showcasing a lot of things, especially SRK, but my feeling says no relative to a 'going to the Oscars'.

I have seen fans, blind fans, aggressive fans, cool fans, obsessive fans, hard-core fans...... but dear I haven't seen a fan like you defending to this much level by praising a garbage level movie to go for Oscars. Action was shit, even those disasters like Fan & Zero had better action, and you are putting it to Oscar level, it's hilarious 😂

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I have seen fans, blind fans, aggressive fans, cool fans, obsessive fans, hard-core fans...... but dear I haven't seen a fan like you defending to this much level by praising a garbage level movie to go for Oscars. Action was shit, even those disasters like Fan & Zero had better action, and you are putting it to Oscar level, it's hilarious 😂

What did you smoke, Guddu, that you were not able to read my posts correctly (you graced ithe last one with an emoji even). Or do you also want to spread a lie?

I clearly wrote that I don't find it a good idea...and also that it is a lie that Atlee said that.

Yes, I praised the action scene...and so did others...

So keep your misplaced outrage for yourself...bash the movie 24/7 the rest of your life, but don't attack me...and, btw. I'm not a fan... smiley16

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Never drink your own kool-aid

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Bruh what action did Zero have? Anushka chasing a rocket on her wheelchair? smiley36

Supari_khala thumbnail

Sure! Send every movie to the Oscars. Oscars na hua picchli gali ka sabzi mandi ho gaya. Hain?! Halwa hain kya?

Clochette thumbnail

"Atlee: i got Hollywood call n Jawan deserves Oscar"

Show me ONE source where he says it, one interview, anything where this came out of his mouth that Atlee thinks "Jawan deserves Oscar"!

Otherwise it's a lie to make him appear carried away by the success of Jawan...

The Hollywood call is right but only concerning an action scene in the movie.