Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Ab yeh thoda zyada ho gaya smiley36 Atlee bro needs to chillsmiley36  the only movie of SRK which deserves a posthumous Oscar is Chak De India..smiley27

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Ab yeh thoda zyada ho gaya smiley36 Atlee bro needs to chillsmiley36  the only movie of SRK which deserves a posthumous Oscar is Chak De India..smiley27

Atlee don't need to chill, he IS chilled...and you also believes the lie...

No, Chak De India isn't a movie for the Oscars...Swades was one, Dil Se had been one, but not Chak De India.

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Sure! Send every movie to the Oscars. Oscars na hua picchli gali ka sabzi mandi ho gaya. Hain?! Halwa hain kya?

seeing Cannes situation since last 2 years I won't be surprised if oscer turns into sabji mandismiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Never drink your own kool-aid

As I don't know what kool-aid is, I looked it up...well...I don't drink such things...

However, as I was sure it was a dig, I googled the whole expression... I learned something I didn't knew yet. The article also narrated the source of that line... *sad*

No, MH, I certainly never will do so...and the figurative meaning is your interpretation...it's not me.

Mahabharat phir se shuru 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

As I don't know what kool-aid is, I looked it up...well...I don't drink such things...

However, as I was sure it was a dig, I googled the whole expression... I learned something I didn't knew yet. The article also narrated the source of that line... *sad*

No, MH, I certainly never will do so...and the figurative meaning is your interpretation...it's not me.

What in the main character syndrome

The original dig was clearly for Atlee. And kool aid is a fairly common phrase far removed from its origin. smiley29

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

What in the main character syndrome

Y u attack me like that vro smiley19

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

Atlee don't need to chill, he IS chilled...and you also believes the lie...

No, Chak De India isn't a movie for the Oscars...Swades was one, Dil Se had been one, but not Chak De India.

I’m going to quote you for the last time..to just tell you this..DONT QUOTE ME in the future…Thanks!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry but no. Oh dear, I hope he’s not referring to Oscar for any songs smiley37 the amount of special effects used on SRKs face was disturbing and his body language now is very old man energy, which I’m not feeling. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Atlee Bhaiya.......u made a good movie....but it is not an Oscar worthy movie......smiley36

But thankyou for giving us one of the hottest avatars of SRK...smiley27smiley42