Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

... The original dig was clearly for Atlee. And kool aid is a fairly common phrase far removed from its origin. smiley29

Okay. For me, the kool-aid phrase was new...but happy to have learnt something smiley1

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Atlee Bhaiya.......u made a good movie....but it is not an Oscar worthy movie......smiley36

But thankyou for giving us one of the hottest avatars of SRK...smiley27smiley42

Are you also one of those who believe that he had the idea to bring Jawan to the Oscars? Where did he say that??? I think it is a lie spread to ridicule him.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

Are you also one of those who believe that he had the idea to bring Jawan to the Oscars? Where did he say that??? I think it is a lie spread to ridicule him.

I didn't read the article......just the title.....OK that is what I was thinking ......that why would anyone think that a pure masala movie will be Oscar worthy......smiley36

Damn ...people spread such lies just to get SRK and his team bashed here....smiley24

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

Repeated & repeated & repeated...

Yes, that's the other side of success... and it is also the fault of all those fans who are eager to believe that and spread it... and it is even spread as something Atlee allegedly said...

One should be able to shake it, but at the moment, it still angers me. Although sounding positiv, it isn't.

Why are some people such big fat liars......I don't see Atlee saying that Jawan needs to go to Oscars.......faltoo mein Atlee bash karwa diya....smiley19

Flyonthewall02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ha bas rone dhone wala poverty p0rn bhejo oscar mein, RRR ke time pe aise hi ro rahe the. Ek award show hi to hai kon sa badi baat hai ki ham log itna inferiority complex me rahte Hain 

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Why are some people such big fat liars......I don't see Atlee saying that Jawan needs to go to Oscars.......faltoo mein Atlee bash karwa diya....smiley19

You had the chance to got to know that's a lie (like being called from Hollywood to do a film there!)

He was called to show how he made the long action sequence with the trucks/cars/bikes by friends of the US action director who helped on the sets.

Yes, it's done and repeated to make Atlee (and SRK) seem to be arrogant with the success. And SRK fans help in spreading it because they fall for the seemingly positive assertion.

If ever someone gives me a proof that Atlee said "Jawan deserves Oscar" then I take everything back...until then, it's a lie for me.

Clochette thumbnail

It's hilarious! But why did you post it? In response to Makkhi's post (which I don't understand smiley9) ?

However, it gave me a hearty laugh smiley4