Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

When Abhinav said they were parents first and had became husband and wife recently I knew they did it. Sonali, perhaps, voiced it out openly and was brutally trolled for it by you know who. 

Guess, she is going to have the last laugh.

But I don’t want akshnav baby now coz she ( coz only a girl can be legacy kid in yrkkh) will be blamed for any reduction in trp henceforth.

Lol who cares, they will make abhira have another kid also, and make akshnav kid vamp, as if. 

Our man got laid haha I know am being crude but abhira fd smiley37 I have come full circle don’t care anymore , let Akshara claim anything for Abhimanyu, itna pathetic reunion after so much begging, so much flipping almost dying reunion Mubarak ho. 

See when abhinav was there TRP was there after he left show those who are seen on the show and story is what reflects TRP. The story is nasty AF, TRP reflects that. A kid being ziddi to replace a dead parent na not my cup of tea 

focus7 thumbnail

SaiRat had a much better story and end tbh lol

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: focus7

It’s so funny. So Akshara now loves Abhimanyu kya, so they are gonna get a grand wedding 3 months after Abhinav’s death and she finds out that she is preggers , ateet which was her present just three months ago.

But I am happy abhinav didn’t die a virgin lol. And I find the situation so hilarious, idc if later they show miscarriage or whatever but it’s too funny. Anyways akshnav fd knew abhira reunion will happen but this twist smiley37

Exactly! Matlab.... Ab Mazze lene ki hamari baarismiley37

focus7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Exactly! Matlab.... Ab Mazze lene ki hamari baarismiley37

Later maybe they will show Aksharas report got swapped , possibility toh hai 

But for now I will enjoy. 

Keep me posted when she gets to know that she is preggers lol

Edited by focus7 - 7 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

When Abhinav said they were parents first and had became husband and wife recently I knew they did it. Sonali, perhaps, voiced it out openly and was brutally trolled for it by you know who. 

Guess, she is going to have the last laugh.

But I don’t want akshnav baby now coz she ( coz only a girl can be legacy kid in yrkkh) will be blamed for any reduction in trp henceforth.

I'm happy that they did smiley43 rest all is irrelevant lol 

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Okay, so Akshara is getting married to Abhimanyu before 1 year of mourning period is over. smiley6 So inspite of all the spamming that happened over the last 8 months, it is now that the FL's character (and Abhir as well) has been destroyed to overglorify ML. So much urgency to get married and have a 'happy' family! 'Happy' family that includes Abhimanyu and Manjiri is laughable to begin with. Please, makers, don't give Abhinav Wale scenes to Abhimanyu. 🙏 Meme material ban jayega. Aarohi > Akshara anyday post leap. No big - big lectures of self respect and all but reduced Ruhi's dependence on Abhimanyu and got rid of the back up option wala user.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Makers, plz bring Abhinav's twin brother smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley36 

smiley39smiley37 

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: focus7

Later maybe they will show Aksharas report got swapped , possibility toh hai 

But for now I will enjoy. 

Keep me posted when she gets to know that she is preggers lol

Even if they will come with report swapped..one thing is sure that they had physical intimacy as well which abhira fd claming to limited to hugs & hand holding onlysmiley37smiley37

They r definitely in shock stage..kya lagta hai..naira sharma or kartik sharma?smiley36

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Snowfally

Okay, so Akshara is getting married to Abhimanyu before 1 year of mourning period is over. smiley6 So inspite of all the spamming that happened over the last 8 months, it is now that the FL's character (and Abhir as well) has been destroyed to overglorify ML. So much urgency to get married and have a 'happy' family! 'Happy' family that includes Abhimanyu and Manjiri is laughable to begin with. Please, makers, don't give Abhinav Wale scenes to Abhimanyu. 🙏 Meme material ban jayega. Aarohi > Akshara anyday post leap. No big - big lectures of self respect and all but reduced Ruhi's dependence on Abhimanyu and got rid of the back up option wala user.

Not even a year.... Within 3 months! She is pregnant... Fgs... So, 3 mahine tak she should have that baby bump na! 

focus7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Even if they will come with report swapped..one thing is sure that they had physical intimacy as well which abhira fd claming to limited to hugs & hand holding onlysmiley37smiley37

They r definitely in shock stage..kya lagta hai..naira sharma or kartik sharma?smiley36

Yaar they will make the kid a birla , sharma who ?