Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Imag.world thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Prapti9

No..i don't think its true varna aab tak kisi ne kisine dekh hi oiya hota .and twitter blast ki aawaje bhi ab tak sunai padi hotismiley37

She is pregnant

Trp ka asr hai. Tbhi time ni bda rhe the and Clear time bta bi ni rhe the. They are reuniting for abhir and now Junior Sharma is on the way.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imag.world

She is pregnant

Trp ka asr hai. Tbhi time ni bda rhe the and Clear time bta bi ni rhe the. They are reuniting for abhir and now Junior Sharma is on the way.

link to new promo ?

saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Orchid2

link to new promo ?

Star plus insta handle 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Just watched the promo. Now I want to see the full flashback in HD qualitysmiley43smiley43smiley43

Also, smiley37smiley37smiley37 laughing "coz nothing was ever shown" just showed lol 

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sejal, please change the link in your signature.

Edited by Lostin90s - 8 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Sejal, please change the link in your signature.

Done smiley31

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It’s so funny. So Akshara now loves Abhimanyu kya, so they are gonna get a grand wedding 3 months after Abhinav’s death and she finds out that she is preggers , ateet which was her present just three months ago.

But I am happy abhinav didn’t die a virgin lol. And I find the situation so hilarious, idc if later they show miscarriage or whatever but it’s too funny. Anyways akshnav fd knew abhira reunion will happen but this twist smiley37

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

When Abhinav said they were parents first and had became husband and wife recently I knew they did it. Sonali, perhaps, voiced it out openly and was brutally trolled for it by you know who. 

Guess, she is going to have the last laugh.

But I don’t want akshnav baby now coz she ( coz only a girl can be legacy kid in yrkkh) will be blamed for any reduction in trp henceforth.