Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

this is good 😊 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I cannot defend nor justify Aishwarya’s current wardrobe but I’ll fight to my death when it comes to her prime days. 😭👊🏼

Don't die for her. 

I'll put my weapons down. Don't kill yourself for her  smiley36

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I absolutely beg to differ. Aishwarya Rai had a beautiful and feminine figure during her prime days. In fact, she made even the most hideous outfits look nice because of the way she carried herself. I have no idea how you consider her a plank. Watch Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Taal, Shabd and Aur Pyar Ho Gaya. From traditional to western, not a single plank to be seen. In fact, please watch her dance in a black sari in Sholon Si. Now that was drool worthy. 

Refer to the below photos for reference. Legend has it that I’m still looking for the plank. 🫨

ImageImageImageImageImageIMG_3986.jpeg

Ouch ouch! Why friend? Why spray pepper spray in my eyes. I'm a friend not a foe.  smiley37

Plank as in she's not very curvy her torso to hips pretty much is straight. 

She doesn't have much.. but the gold dress did squeeze a bit of butt out of her. 

That pics nice. 

Edited by carisma2 - 8 months ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Her dress in the video looks like a gift wrap.

As if somebody wrapped her with a gift wrap to be presented to someone.

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I will play the devil’s advocate here. Cannes has really become a way to showcase extravaganza and is pretty gaudy (I feel they’re trying to become the European met gala) so it’s not as weird for her to wear this there. I doubt she would wear this horror anywhere else.

Ok, I’m out. Peace.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Ouch ouch! Why friend? Why spray pepper spray in my eyes. I'm a friend not a foe.  smiley37

Plank as in she's not very curvy her torso to hips pretty much is straight. 

She doesn't have much.. but the gold dress did squeeze a bit of butt out of her. 

That pics nice. 

KYAAAAAA? What do you mean her torso to hips is straight? I just showed you evidence that it's the opposite. Look at her shaking those curves. How do you see a plank? Also want to add that she's wearing a range of different outfits here and she looks glorious in every single one of them. 

Pin by rajeshwar jain on AISHWARYA RAI BEAUTY QUEEN | Hot actresses, Fashion, Actressesye babu rao ka style hai — AISHWARYA RAI in TAAL (1999)Bad Outfit, Great Lipstick: Inspiration: TaalAishwarya Rai Saree GIF - Aishwarya Rai Saree Pallu - Discover & Share GIFsIs 'Kajra Re' the Bollywood song appropriate to be watched by my 10-year-old son? - QuoraAishwarya Rai.Gif GIF - Aishwarya rai Aishwarya rai-bachchan Aur pyaar-ho-gaya - Discover & Share GIFstussi ja rahe ho? tussi na jao on TumblrThe meaning of true love is not to possess — ishqkisaazishain: Favourite Bollywood Songs ↳12/∞...Namastey Bollywood — Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Ishq Kaminapyaar ki ek kahani — Dhoom 2 (2006)Aishwarya Rai's Outfits From Hit Songs Of The Film Taal - Boldsky.com

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

KYAAAAAA? What do you mean her torso to hips is straight? I just showed you evidence that it's the opposite. Look at her shaking those curves. How do you see a plank? Also want to add that she's wearing a range of different outfits here and she looks glorious in every single one of them. 

Pin by rajeshwar jain on AISHWARYA RAI BEAUTY QUEEN | Hot actresses, Fashion, Actressesye babu rao ka style hai — AISHWARYA RAI in TAAL (1999)Bad Outfit, Great Lipstick: Inspiration: TaalAishwarya Rai Saree GIF - Aishwarya Rai Saree Pallu - Discover & Share GIFsIs 'Kajra Re' the Bollywood song appropriate to be watched by my 10-year-old son? - QuoraAishwarya Rai.Gif GIF - Aishwarya rai Aishwarya rai-bachchan Aur pyaar-ho-gaya - Discover & Share GIFstussi ja rahe ho? tussi na jao on TumblrThe meaning of true love is not to possess — ishqkisaazishain: Favourite Bollywood Songs ↳12/∞...Namastey Bollywood — Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Ishq Kaminapyaar ki ek kahani — Dhoom 2 (2006)Aishwarya Rai's Outfits From Hit Songs Of The Film Taal - Boldsky.com

A lot of models are less curvy. Even Kareena also isn't voluptuous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJIRktKAahU

Personally I don't find either sexy 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I think OP started this thread only to get Fingu to post hot pics of Aish.smiley36

Reverse psychology.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

A lot of models are less curvy. Even Kareena also isn't voluptuous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJIRktKAahU

Personally I don't find either sexy 

I didn’t post the gifs to prove Aishwarya Rai is sexy but to show you that there’s no possible way she can be considered a plank.