Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

pehle teaser, phir trailer, phir couple of songs and then movie smiley36

This forum is going to flooded with Ranbir Alia articles. 

Good days ahead of us smiley2

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

This forum is going to flooded with Ranbir Alia articles. 

Good days ahead of us smiley2

The only way to defend Deepu and Veeru.....easy peasy....smiley37

RK-Alia's success is a little hard to digest.....smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Knowing a bit about filmindustries, I suppose that there is a kind of 'war' between certain production houses (at least one heavily supported to align Hindi Filmindustry to certain whishes...the support may come from - financial - powers not having anything to do with movies)

I tend to believe Zaara...that BH (as BOI, too) has its own 'master's voice'...mentioning SRK again & again in connection with Don is done to trigger negativity...at the receiving end isn't only Ranveer, but also Excel Entertainment (Farhan and Ritesh Sidhwani).

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha, how did this thread turn into Alia bashing? It's not her fault if Bhansali only wants to work with her now and not Ranveer and his wife. Alia really has shaken up the crazy fandom. I wouldn't be surprised if they started blaming all their life's problems on Alia and her PR. It's so funny, honestly.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Just the way other Alia thread has become Ranveer bashing ground. smiley37 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

You don't want to start on that.I have enough receipts. I have punished Alia enough for now.

Jayanthi Lal Gadha dumped SLB after the GK fiasco ,publicly. SLB didn't get investor for Baiju Bawra.Nor did he get one for Love and War. He may be making a much smaller film and may not need a partner.But SLB had producers for Black and Guzaarish too.He needs their  money for the curtains and sets.

There is one more film SLB didn't get producer for.That is Inshahallah. Couple of months after announcement ,it was shelved. Then SLB got Gada to make a less ambitious film..after which he left.

You want to debate more.I am here..

I would like to read some sales receipts also smiley36 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I would like to read some sales receipts also smiley36 

I posted on another thread, a screen shot from BOI. You know how say 1 lakh  advance tickets are sold for days and on the last day 3 lakh tickets are soldsmiley8

There is that shady tweet of Pooja Bhatt on GK release ..which goes like "filmmaker buying tickets to shows and putting a ‘house full’ board outside an empty cinema hall. Lies that are eventually being told,sold to oneself"

If you insist I will post..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

I posted on another thread, a screen shot from BOI. You know how say 1 lakh  advance tickets are sold for days and on the last day 3 lakh tickets are soldsmiley8

There is that shady tweet of Pooja Bhatt on GK release ..which goes like "filmmaker buying tickets to shows and putting a ‘house full’ board outside an empty cinema hall. Lies that are eventually being told,sold to oneself"

If you insist I will post..

haha shaded by the sister 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Haha, how did this thread turn into Alia bashing? It's not her fault if Bhansali only wants to work with her now and not Ranveer and his wife. Alia really has shaken up the crazy fandom. I wouldn't be surprised if they started blaming all their life's problems on Alia and her PR. It's so funny, honestly.

What makes you believe that Bhansali  w a n t s  to work with Alia...and her husband??? Maybe he would  w a n t  to work with other actors/actresses but doesn't have other options?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

What makes you believe that Bhansali  w a n t s  to work with Alia...and her husband??? Maybe he would  w a n t  to work with other actors/actresses but doesn't have other options?

Why are ranbir and Alia the only options