Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I think OP started this thread only to get Fingu to post hot pics of Aish.smiley36

Reverse psychology.

Cari doesn’t like Aishwarya so her post is genuinely her opinion. 🥲

I’ve shed tears over her current wardrobe but I’ll die with a sword lodged into my heart fighting for her prime. Whether it’s a war zone or underneath a couch, I’ll pop out from anywhere. smiley36

Edited by FingerFetish - 8 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I didn’t post the gifs to prove Aishwarya Rai is sexy but to show you that there’s no possible way she can be considered a plank. 

We may have different perspectives on what we consider plank figures. 

for me Aish, kareena, Sanaya, size 0 models. But Aish still has a slight pinch at the waist line than the others. 

sometimes their outfits are designed to make them look more curvy and bigger in areas and sometimes they have contouring done in certain areas to give that illusion. 

Notice the difference in Shart her red saree - and the one from taal. the top area looks much different.  

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I think OP started this thread only to get Fingu to post hot pics of Aish.smiley36

Reverse psychology.

I have no desire to look at Aish's torso so many times, lol - But if it makes Fngu happy - she can use this thread  to save all Aish gifs and pics as a gallery. 

Fingu is one person who can get away with murder with me. 

If she tells me - Cari say Aish is the most beautiful, I will say it. Friendship is above fanship and hateship. smiley27

Edited by carisma2 - 8 months ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

We may have different perspectives on what we consider plank figures. 

for me Aish, kareena, Sanaya, size 0 models. But Aish still has a slight pinch at the waist line than the others. 

sometimes their outfits are designed to make them look more curvy and bigger in areas and sometimes they have contouring done in certain areas to give that illusion. 

Notice the difference in Shart her red saree - and the one from taal. the top area looks much different.  

Oh Jesus, please don’t tell me you compared Aishwarya and Kareena to Sanaya Irani? WOT THE. Cari! 😅 Don’t make me create a powerpoint presentation because there is no way Aishwarya and Kareena can be considered size 0 models. Maybe when Aishwarya was a teenager but definitely not as an adult. 

Sanaya is not comparable, she’s really skinny. You can compare her to Amrita Rao. 

The top area can look different just simply based on the outfit and even the type of bra you wear. Weight also makes a difference too. Everyone’s body can look different depending on the clothes and undergarments.

To conclude, it still doesn’t mean she’s plank. 😟

JayaBachan thumbnail

I have no desire to look at Aish's torso so many times, lol - But if it makes Fngu happy - she can use this thread  to save all Aish gifs and pics as a gallery. 

If she tells me - Cari say Aish is the most beautiful, I will say it. Friendship is above fanship and hateship. smiley27

I’m still traumatised by the Sanaya reference. I’ll never recover. smiley28

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Oh Jesus, please don’t tell me you compared Aishwarya and Kareena to Sanaya Irani? WOT THE. Cari! 😅 Don’t make me create a powerpoint presentation because there is no way Aishwarya and Kareena can be considered size 0 models. Maybe when Aishwarya was a teenager but definitely not as an adult. 

Sanaya is not comparable, she’s really skinny. You can compare her to Amrita Rao. 

The top area can look different just simply based on the outfit and even the type of bra you wear. Weight also makes a difference too. Everyone’s body can look different depending on the clothes and undergarments.

To conclude, it still doesn’t mean she’s plank. 😟

lol - Nooooo not comparing. 

that's what I consider plank. Like Ekta kapoor so straight.. man she is chubby but has a plank straight figure. lol 

Sanaya - plz, I'm traumatised. U know now what I see each time I see her. lol 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

i m in 

Keep them cuming ff 🥵

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

i m in 

Keep them cuming ff 🥵

I’d also like to be attached to this smiley36 🥵