Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

You don't want to start on that.I have enough receipts. I have punished Alia enough for now.

Jayanthi Lal Gadha dumped SLB after the GK fiasco ,publicly. SLB didn't get investor for Baiju Bawra.Nor did he get one for Love and War. He may be making a much smaller film and may not need a partner.But SLB had producers for Black and Guzaarish too.He needs their  money for the curtains and sets.

There is one more film SLB didn't get producer for.That is Inshahallah. Couple of months after announcement ,it was shelved. Then SLB got Gada to make a less ambitious film..after which he left.

You want to debate more.I am here..

Edited by you2 - 2 months ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Which movie is GK?

Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Couple of months after announcement ,it was shelved.

Why do they announced movies without finance? Shouldn't the finance be in line first to start movie?

Or do they want to generate finance based on casting ? Which seem silly. Doesn't it harm actors, director's reputation in this way?

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Why do they announced movies without finance? Shouldn't the finance be in line first to start movie?

Or do they want to generate finance based on casting ? Which seem silly. Doesn't it harm actors, director's reputation in this way?

It does. Especially for SLB films. I still remember..him getting the biggest. Jhamu Sugandh presents HDDCS,Bharat Shah presents Devdas,Sony presents Saawariyaa..Ronnies Screwallah,Eros,Viacom etc.

Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

It does. Especially for SLB films. I still remember..him getting the biggest. Jhamu Sugandh presents HDDCS,Bharat Shah presents Devdas,Sony presents Saawariyaa..Ronnies Screwallah,Eros,Viacom etc.

So why even announced it without proper finance in line.

Also which movie is GK? Oh wait Gangubai Kathewali... uff I had forgotten Kathewali was also in the title so was wondering what was GK. 

Wasn't Gangubai hit movie?

Edited by Autumnn - 2 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Who respects Alia? Ummmm.....  The general cinema going audience. Who don't care about all these online consiparcy theories. 

The only people who hate Alia are certain fandoms.  Rest everyone respect her craft. 

Facts!!  It’s couple of fandoms haters online repeat rinse , otherwise real movie goers audience love Alia and her work!! And she is going great!! 

Not sure why Alia is brought into Ranveer and SRK’s topic, lol isko tarakki nahi to aur kya Bologe smiley40

Har  thread mein Alia Alia and SLB ka rona  smiley36

Can’t wait for Love and War smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ranveer will kill the franchise for good.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Facts!!  It’s couple of fandoms haters online repeat rinse , otherwise real movie goers audience love Alia and her work!! And she is going great!! 

Not sure why Alia is brought into Ranveer and SRK’s topic, lol isko tarakki nahi to aur kya Bologe smiley40

Har  thread mein Alia Alia and SLB ka rona  smiley36

Can’t wait for Luv and War smiley36

Same. Can't wait for Love and war. 

Announcement ne hi itna bhoochal machaya h. 

Toh Movie kya kya karegi smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Same. Can't wait for Love and war. 

Announcement ne hi itna bhoochal machaya h. 

Toh Movie kya kya karegi smiley36

pehle teaser, phir trailer, phir couple of songs and then movie smiley36

hasini009 thumbnail

meanwhile SRK 

Hungama Rajpal Yadav GIF - Hungama Rajpal Yadav Hum Koi Mandir Ka Ghanta Hai Ke Koi Bhi Aake Baja Jata Hai GIFs

🤣🤣