Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Can someone tell me what went wrong between these two? I know they were very close at one point and I think Arjun went towards drugs and all that too, got divorced and then something happened and he got kicked out the SRK-Dharma gang 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ancient history 

JayaBachan thumbnail

They had a fall out after fighting over me. 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Because somebody slept with somebody’s wife or gave them coccaine or some shizzzz. You know how it goes. Just another day in KJo’s fraternity 

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arjun was upset about the editing of ra one 

They chopped most of his scenes

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

KJo jaane!

There were a few speculations:

1. KJo-Arjun sided with Gauri when the whole PC-SRK thing was on. And there was a huge fight which created a rift between Arjun-SRK.

2. My best guess is, something happened between Hrithik-Suzzanne-Arjun-Meher and Gauri seems to have supported Suzanne.

The blinds then said one other couple was supposed to split when Suzzanne-Hritik announced their separation. Everyone guessed it was Arjun-Mehr, coz Arjun-Suzzanne had an affair. But Arjun didn't leave Mehr then. Phir uske mohalle me Gabriella aayismiley36

3. Recently in this forum, I read that the problem happened when Meher asked SRK to hike Arjun's fees for OSO mid-film or something. Asking for an exorbitant amount, which pissed off SRK. But I don't think that is true. Who would pay Arjun a huge amount for something he can't do, that is, ACT.