Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 months ago

WOW - Today Agastya came truly in the limelight. Till now we saw him as a prejudiced person who seems to have set ideas about things. But today we saw him as a person who loves his dadi, chachu - chachi, unmarried bua and his friend. Relationships matter to him and he does get effected when the step mom doesn't bless him. Looks like step mom has lost her son and maybe down the lane they will show that Agastya is partly responsible for the loss. Maybe that is why the grudge of the mother on the foreign returned son. Can't wait to see the back story unfold. 

And looks like there is a sister too in the midst. The jija seems to be a simple guy but the sister seems to have the whole business in her control. And she doesn't seem to be ethical and that is where the tashan will happen between the siblings. Agastya wants things to be done in lawful manner and cares about people but sister might be the one who wants to have everything go according to her will. 

Sai is absolutely nailing down the character of Agastya and there are enough layers to be peeled to see what makes this character click. I just want the character growth to be sketched well. Sai would absolutely nail down this role. Earlier I used to be distracted by the long hair but now it kind of adds to his aura and he looks very distinct from his iconic role  Raghav Rao. Not every actor has the guts to experiment new looks and take on different shades. Kudos to Sai for taking on this challenge. Had he been in short hair yeah he would have had people going gaga over him. I am happy that he has accepted this challenge of getting into a new look and is doing 100% level best to make a mark. Any other actor might have wanted to stick to the tried and tested approach but Sai has taken the challenge. Go on Tazbu - Wish you all the best. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello fellow AT members 

Just came here to appreciate Sai smiley42

Gotta give credit to Sai for his performance as Agasthya.  He is playing His character in poised and calm way. Despite being gul typical angry man  , his expression of showing aggression is vastly different . He is rude without shouting on top of his voice  and dialogue delivery smooth 

Also there's no south Indian accent.  I am not seeing once again RR or Sai in the show but Agasthya.  That's how good actors are who make you differentiate between their characters.  Kudos to him πŸ‘ 

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Hey, hope you're well.

I saw his tweet. Will update the AT name shortly. 

heyy yess I am doing good..hope you are good as well..

Yes sure mene bs info ke lie dal dia at me 

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi Ren, add me to the members as well πŸ™‹... Good to see lot of our MHRW forum members here... Good to see that SKR got the recognition he deserved by getting Gul's PH hero role.. hope he utilizes it to the fullest

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

So happy to see SKR is back❀️ and to see this AT😍

Love the AT name - from being well known as πŸ‰ to note ka πŸ«“ πŸ˜‚

His hair thoughπŸ€”

The hair is a thorn in everyone's eye I suppose. I'm able to tolerate and accept it. His performance has been so good ki it stopped bothering me to be honest. I will get used to it. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

WOW - Today Agastya came truly in the limelight. Till now we saw him as a prejudiced person who seems to have set ideas about things. But today we saw him as a person who loves his dadi, chachu - chachi, unmarried bua and his friend. Relationships matter to him and he does get effected when the step mom doesn't bless him. Looks like step mom has lost her son and maybe down the lane they will show that Agastya is partly responsible for the loss. Maybe that is why the grudge of the mother on the foreign returned son. Can't wait to see the back story unfold. 

Yes everyone who felt that he's uncessarily arrogant and rude will get to witness a new side to his character. As you said there are layers to Agastya that we will get to see in the days to come. He's someone who is close to his family, pulls their legs and craves for love from his family including the step mom which is sweet. I'm sure some childhood issues or backstory for Agastya will be there.

And looks like there is a sister too in the midst. The jija seems to be a simple guy but the sister seems to have the whole business in her control. And she doesn't seem to be ethical and that is where the tashan will happen between the siblings. Agastya wants things to be done in lawful manner and cares about people but sister might be the one who wants to have everything go according to her will. 

I love the sibling rivalry with the coin and that gave us more insight that he's someone who wants to do things the right way and won't use unethical ways to profit. The jeeja and the other friend of Agastya will add a good balance to the story. So far the family seems quite positive. There's definitely more to him looking down upon the poor and the choice of certain professions. While they may show the reasons, I hope to see significant character growth to ASC which is somewhere how Gul ke male leads are written. 

Sai is absolutely nailing down the character of Agastya and there are enough layers to be peeled to see what makes this character click. I just want the character growth to be sketched well. Sai would absolutely nail down this role. Earlier I used to be distracted by the long hair but now it kind of adds to his aura and he looks very distinct from his iconic role  Raghav Rao. Not every actor has the guts to experiment new looks and take on different shades. Kudos to Sai for taking on this challenge. Had he been in short hair yeah he would have had people going gaga over him. I am happy that he has accepted this challenge of getting into a new look and is doing 100% level best to make a mark. Any other actor might have wanted to stick to the tried and tested approach but Sai has taken the challenge. Go on Tazbu - Wish you all the best. 

You know funny enough I've grown to not be bothered by the hair coz I'm feeling it's adding a nice element to his personna. He's already nailing the role if you ask me. Every episode he keeps getting better and in a few days it will come so naturally to him. I know the kind of actor he is, he will add more nuances to the character and bring more mannerisms etc. The kushti sequence must have been very difficult to shoot but again it's showing a nice side to him and I'm glad Sai is getting to portray such variations in one single episode - the tashan with sister, fun moments with the bua and friend, emotional moments with dadi Chachi and step mom, fight sequence, some classy walk and flipping of coin type actions too. The show is getting exciting and will definitely create a good fan base for Sai. I'm sure it was challenging yaar but I'm glad Sai is nailing it to perfection. 

I think humari baatein khatam hi nai hongi 🀣🀣

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Hello fellow AT members 

Just came here to appreciate Sai smiley42

Gotta give credit to Sai for his performance as Agasthya.  He is playing His character in poised and calm way. Despite being gul typical angry man  , his expression of showing aggression is vastly different . He is rude without shouting on top of his voice  and dialogue delivery smooth 

Also there's no south Indian accent.  I am not seeing once again RR or Sai in the show but Agasthya.  That's how good actors are who make you differentiate between their characters.  Kudos to him πŸ‘ 

Sunaina regular hona padega yahan. We've been waiting to see Sai in a show like this and role like this for so long man. 

Yes he doesn't come across as the typical AYM of Gul shows. He's definitely adding a different element to his performance. His voice modulation is also good. You can notice the effort he's putting in to sound different too.

Absolutely na, not just the clothes, the look, the mannerisms, he's trying to change his voice too. I'm sure there will be many more things our boy will add to the character. Afterall he's used to improvising. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Hi Ren, add me to the members as well πŸ™‹... Good to see lot of our MHRW forum members here... Good to see that SKR got the recognition he deserved by getting Gul's PH hero role.. hope he utilizes it to the fullest

Hi,

I will update the members list over the weekend. I've been so tied up with everything that it's getting difficult to track. 

Yes so happy to see Sai in Gul ka show. For the past decade I've seen a lot of her shows. She usually makes shows that suit my taste. So this time toh with Sai in it, dekhna toh banta hai na.  

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Sunaina regular hona padega yahan. We've been waiting to see Sai in a show like this and role like this for so long man. 

Yes he doesn't come across as the typical AYM of Gul shows. He's definitely adding a different element to his performance. His voice modulation is also good. You can notice the effort he's putting in to sound different too.

Absolutely na, not just the clothes, the look, the mannerisms, he's trying to change his voice too. I'm sure there will be many more things our boy will add to the character. Afterall he's used to improvising. 

I absolutely agree. He is not the typical angry young man of Gul shows. He is looking like a North Indian Rich Scion. His voice is so different and nothing like the telugu tinged Hindi that Raghav used to speak. 

The precap has me hooked. Will Agastya feel sympathy for Imlie when he sees her selling the food made from the food cart ? After all, Imlie seems to be a good cook. What is going to happen when he comes to know that this food cart Imlie is the bar singer Imlie ? Can't wait for the next episode. 

Edited by PSharada - 8 months ago
MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Agree with you and yeah the long hair is kind of making him diff from RR ..Sai  for sure will nail this role 🀩