Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

So many old faces here. Happy to see the turnout and glad we have this space for people who love Sai to appreciate him. 

Sai always fit the quintessential Gul hero template. The looks, the height, the body and acting too. No wonder she kept pursuing him till he finally agreed hahah. Yeah there's no Telugu accent because he doesn't have a south Indian accent to him. May be it's because he lived in so many different places while growing up. Most south Indians who grew up outside of south India don't have the accent, if you ask me. Yeah the wig isn't the best fit and while we are ok with it, I hope they get rid of it coz lots of fans have issues with it.

Don't even think Sai should grow his own hair. Imagine seeing him offscreen with his friends in long hair. Fandom will have an epic meltdown.

While everyone is unhappy with the wig, I'm glad the beard stays. That was something that would have driven me nuts lol. As a wise lady once said, tum daadi main kitne ache dikhte ho, kaatne ki sochi bhi na... lol

I  thought gul would have given up on sai after so many failed attempts of them working together. So this show came as a pleasant surprise. Hopefully they will make the most  out of this opportunity and  Sai's career gets a notch higher. 

Yes sai grew up in different parts of the country and he speaks hindi well, but  majority of the people  have a preconceived notion of the way he speaks, probably because he did two telugu characters back to back, one of them with a very thick accent. so what I meant was, this show will help him shatter that stereotypical image. Which he has already managed in two episodes. 

I personally love actors who  take the risk of experimenting with their looks to get into the skin of their characters. So would love to see sai sporting long hair instead of wearing a bushy wig. 

Now that u have mentioned his beard, I wonder how would  a clean shaven sai with long hair look? Damn! 🤣

The sadist me would absolutely enjoy the fd's meltdown! 🤭

Jokes apart, the biased me will  still find him attractive if he decides to go bald someday for a role! 😍

As for the wise lady! Hopefully we will get to see her make a come back real soon. She's missed terribly! 😫

muktaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello everyone!

I'm glad to see many people from MHRW.

i haven't watched any scenes yet, I'm here to enjoy the discussions and support Sai though.

Might give it a try later.

Edited by muktaps - 8 months ago
MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

So many old faces here. Happy to see the turnout and glad we have this space for people who love Sai to appreciate him. 

Sai always fit the quintessential Gul hero template. The looks, the height, the body and acting too. No wonder she kept pursuing him till he finally agreed hahah. Yeah there's no Telugu accent because he doesn't have a south Indian accent to him. May be it's because he lived in so many different places while growing up. Most south Indians who grew up outside of south India don't have the accent, if you ask me. Yeah the wig isn't the best fit and while we are ok with it, I hope they get rid of it coz lots of fans have issues with it.

Don't even think Sai should grow his own hair. Imagine seeing him offscreen with his friends in long hair. Fandom will have an epic meltdown.

While everyone is unhappy with the wig, I'm glad the beard stays. That was something that would have driven me nuts lol. As a wise lady once said, tum daadi main kitne ache dikhte ho, kaatne ki sochi bhi na... lol

.   @bold And May I know who the wise lady is 😝

Wig tho phir bhi adjust Ho jayegha but no beard I sure will have a meltdown 🥹

Edited by MHRW99 - 8 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beastmaster

I  thought gul would have given up on sai after so many failed attempts of them working together. So this show came as a pleasant surprise. Hopefully they will make the most  out of this opportunity and  Sai's career gets a notch higher.  Yes it was so shocking to see her approach Sai for the 4th time after he rejected the first 3 offers. I really didn't expect this but given that he was approached so many times, I'm expecting he will get good screen space and importance here. I'm hopeful that he will gather many more popularity as the days go by. 

Yes sai grew up in different parts of the country and he speaks hindi well, but  majority of the people  have a preconceived notion of the way he speaks, probably because he did two telugu characters back to back, one of them with a very thick accent. so what I meant was, this show will help him shatter that stereotypical image. Which he has already managed in two episodes. Yes, man I hate how south Indians are stereotyped due to their accent. Sai has worked in other projects before and I don't think he had a thick south Indian accent there as well. Ofcourse if the role demands, he can speak with a south Indian or North Indian accent. Which shows actually how versatile he is. 

I personally love actors who  take the risk of experimenting with their looks to get into the skin of their characters. So would love to see sai sporting long hair instead of wearing a bushy wig. With male actors how much more experiment can you do with looks. I'm glad he's trying to ensure all his roles as much as possible are different whether it's the clothes, the hair, the voice. While I'm ok with the hair, if he gets rid of it, I'd celebrate hahha. 

Now that u have mentioned his beard, I wonder how would  a clean shaven sai with long hair look? Damn! 🤣

The sadist me would absolutely enjoy the fd's meltdown! 🤭 why oh why would you say that man. He did shave completely during the Mashhoor banegi days and it was so bad. I could not seen it yaar. That's literally one road I never want him to take. He looks so good with the beard that clean shaven is unacceptable to me. 

Jokes apart, the biased me will  still find him attractive if he decides to go bald someday for a role! 😍

I wouldn't mind seeing Sai in a bald look but beard should stay. 

As for the wise lady! Hopefully we will get to see her make a come back real soon. She's missed terribly! 😫 ikr

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

.   @bold And May I know who the wise lady is 😝

Wig tho phir bhi adjust Ho jayegha but no beard I sure will have a meltdown 🥹

I'm the wise lady aur kaun 😈😈😈

Yeah man beard is so important. I will not accept him without a beard. I still can't get over this beardless look of last time. Mera meltdown will be the worse you know. For me Sai ka beard is inherent to his looks man. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktaps

Hello everyone!

I'm glad to see many people from MHRW.

i haven't watched any scenes yet, I'm here to enjoy the discussions and support Sai though.

Might give it a try later.

Hello and welcome!!

Hope you give this show a try soon. Sai is performing so well. 

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Sia,

Good to see familiar faces after months. Why aren't you watching the show? Show ko ek na ek din end hona hi hai. You won't jinx it by watching it. Hope to see you around this AT and watching clips if not the show.

I will surely watch it but after some time. Let the boy earn some money smiley36. I will be coming here for sure and keep track of the story.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Dang Agastya does have brains and is cool and calculative. When the step sister was framing Agastya as someone who goes to desi bars and is doing aiyashi, Agastya very cleverly discloses the wicked plan of the step sister. The family dynamics seem to be strong. The step-mother and step sister seem to hate Agastya but the rest of the family loves him. 

I absolutely love the fierce and stern attitude of Dadi. She seems to have morals and principles right and she won't mind putting others in their places. If Dadi keeps the condition of Agastya marrying, I can see the contract marriage taking place. Agastya absolutely will do anything for his Dadi. So yes maybe he will do the contract marriage to abide by his Dadi's wishes. Can't wait to see how Agastya ends up selecting Imlie for this contract marriage proposal.