Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Hey, hope you're well.

I saw his tweet. Will update the AT name shortly. 

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hellooooo๐Ÿค“

Congrats for the new AT ren! โค๏ธ

Ah reminiscent  of good old times ! I am sure with u in charge this space will be a happy and positive one as well. 

Cheers to skr and imlie3 โœจ

Ps : Good to see u kavya and divya . Hope u guys are doing well ๐Ÿ˜Š

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Hellooooo๐Ÿค“

Ah reminiscent  of good old times ! I am sure with u in charge this space will be a happy and positive one as well. 

Ps : Good to see u kavya and divya . Hope u guys are doing well ๐Ÿ˜Š

Look who is here brooooo ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰

Also, aise comment karne bhagneka nai. I'm hoping you're here to keep this place positive with me. Akele nai hona ๐Ÿ™„ jab bhi time mile come for our SKR. 

Also only for you I'm hoping Sai is able to get rid of the wig. I want to be able to gush over his looks with you ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Look who is here brooooo ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰

Also, aise comment karne bhagneka nai. I'm hoping you're here to keep this place positive with me. Akele nai hona ๐Ÿ™„ jab bhi time mile come for our SKR. 

Also only for you I'm hoping Sai is able to get rid of the wig. I want to be able to gush over his looks with you ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Sure captain ๐Ÿ˜Œ Will try to be active for your sake  bcs dosti ki hain toh nibhaani bhi padhegi right.

well the wig you already know what i feel about it and it has kept me away from watching the show till now so itโ€™s a pretty big deal for me. Tho i must say he looks better than how he looked in the promo. If they get rid of it i feel lot of old and new fans will come in ( including me maybe) but we will have to wait for the first trp atleast . 

What is your trp guess for the first week guys? Would love to hear from those who are actively watching the show.  

joliefemme thumbnail

Sure captain ๐Ÿ˜Œ Will try to be active for your sake  bcs dosti ki hain toh nibhaani bhi padhegi right.

well the wig you already know what i feel about it and it has kept me away from watching the show till now so itโ€™s a pretty big deal for me. Tho i must say he looks better than how he looked in the promo. If they get rid of it i feel lot of old and new fans will come in ( including me maybe) but we will have to wait for the first trp atleast . 

What is your trp guess for the first week guys? Would love to hear from those who are actively watching the show.  

I will cutely remind you daily to come to the AT to appreciate our boy. Sai ko stan kia hai na toh bhugto. 

Definitely the wig is looking much better than the promo. Or may be we have gotten used to the fact it's here to stay. Also, if you've seen the episode the song that plays is yeh reshmi zulfon ka andhera and they show his hair in the breeze hahha. So imlie is singing the song for Agastya lmao....

I don't expect very high trp considering the matches but for Sai ka sake I really want this show to work for a long time. He finally has a Prime time slot and possiblity to create a much larger fandom. Also, show dekhna and AT pe aake Sai ki tareef Karna can be two mutually exclusive things lol. So I'll guess I will see you around here as well. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hello everyone - Finally marking my spot here. Sai is absolutely nailing this character too. And I am super happy that this time Imlie is at prime time slot. Have lots to gush about. Will write a detailed post after watching the 3rd episode. 

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So happy to see SKR is backโค๏ธ and to see this AT๐Ÿ˜

Love the AT name - from being well known as ๐Ÿ‰ to note ka ๐Ÿซ“ ๐Ÿ˜‚

His hair though๐Ÿค”

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hellooooo๐Ÿค“

Ps : Good to see u kavya and divya . Hope u guys are doing well ๐Ÿ˜Š     All good ๐Ÿ˜Š Hope you are doing well too โ™ฅ๏ธ

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Hello everyone - Finally marking my spot here. Sai is absolutely nailing this character too. And I am super happy that this time Imlie is at prime time slot. Have lots to gush about. Will write a detailed post after watching the 3rd episode. 

He is He is โ™ฅ๏ธ