Sai Ketan Rao| Agastya Singh Chaudhary | ASC | AT1 - Note ka Parantha - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 months ago

Sai really looks like a dejected lover - yeah toh devdas dikh raha hain. Come on I want the truth to be out as to why Imlie sang at the bar and then see Agastya manao his wifey. This guy will never let go of Imlie after the 6 months are over. It would be nice to see Agastya inventing new bahane to not divorce Imlie and thereby keeping her with him. And if Ashu comes into the picture and Agastya comes to know that Imlie did for Ashu then toh Agastya will just get Ashu and Imlie and keep them with him. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm glad Imlie didn't go back when Agastya came to pick her up. The whole family doesn't want her for her but for the sake of their reputation and image in society. Agastya still calls her names instead of clarifying why she did all this. I get where he's coming from as well. They were just trying to build trust among themselves when this happened. 

We get to know Agastya has another cousin Shivani (glad the G is missing). Yeh kitne naye naye family members are being introduced now.

This new guy is super teda. He followed imlie to the bar and saw the whole showdown between Imlie and Agastya. He was the one who bribed the worker's families to take the case back against Agastya. He definitely is super fishy. Watching everything from the shadows. 

Bulbul ka koi raaz hai due to which Maami is hitting her badly. She seemed pissed off. Patha nai what's the issue. Glad Imlie stood her ground and went back to work in the bar. She didn't expect to be trusted but atleast a chance to clarify. 

The chacha Chachi know the truth, they didn't tell it to Dadi or Agastya. They used another trick to get them to bring Imlie back. Here they are worried about Sonali Amrit relationship but didn't realize by not telling the truth, they are putting Imlie Agastya relationship in trouble. To save a creep they are putting an innocent in trouble. Very disappointed, they should have atleast confided in Agastya. 

I was so happy to see Agastya boiling with anger seeing Imlie back at the bar. When he said you're my wife I thought akkal thikane aa gayi but the next moment he said such bad things to her. He should have seen that slap coming. 

So sanket ka patta gul ho sakta hai since the new villian is already here. 

PS: I will shortly make a new thread. Everyone please move to that once we reach 150. I will tag everyone there as well. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Awesome episode today. It had the needed theharaav that we were all waiting to see. Superb acting and all the actors are just hitting sixes out of the park man. Uff - I can't wait to rewatch the episode again. 

- Chacha and Chachi know the truth as Jugnu told the truth to them. So they know that Amrit has pressurized Imlie to sing in exchange for Agastya's life. I don't know why Jugnu is not telling the same to his Agastya bhaiyya. 

- I loved how Imlie called up Agastya to clarify her position. She just couldn't leave without telling him why she did what she did. But Agastya did not listen as he was angry. 

- There is something seriously going on with Mami and Bulbul. This is second time that Mami is scolding Bulbul so badly and even Imlie was confused as to what is happening. 

- I am happy that Chacha - Chachi talked to Dadi in a round about way to get Imlie back at house but I hated that both of them did not disclose the full truth to Dadi. Why ? is it because Amrit is the son-in-law of the house ? Or is it because they did not want Sonali to break down. Or is it because a DIL is a much easier target to blame in patriarchal household like Agastya's. 

- Imlie is back at the bar singing as she does need the money. It is sad to see Imlie again dressing up as the bar singer. Her monologue was really good. She knows in her heart of hearts that she can never come back here fully - she wants to move on to do something different. Whatever it might have been between Imlie and Agastya in her heart Imlie has started to feel that she belongs to Agastya and she does not want to sing here as Agastya does not like it. 

- Hmm the new entry Vishwa is quite mysterious. He watched Imlie singing in the bar and he is the one who pressurized the victim's family to withdraw the case against Agastya. Wonder what is the relationship between Vishwa and Agastya ? Some dushmani ? I now feel Vishwa might be someone who harbors enmity against Agastya and he came back for his badla. When introducing himself he said  - I am Vishwa dushman bhi issi naam se jaante hain. Was it a hint to Agastya to maybe remind him who he was ? 

- Agastya coming to bar and seeing Imlie singing. Damn it was so good to see Agastya finally blurting out that Imlie is his wife. Yup he also has started to feel the possessiveness of a husband. But yeah he really has lost his brains - Understandable. When in angry the brain does not function fully well. 

- Does Agastya really think that Imlie would have come to bar only because someone paid her more ? Uff - You definitely needed the slap that Imlie gave you. How could you think so low of her. 

The best part was the precap. Damn seeing the husband Agastya was a treat. Sai is absolutely nailing the scene of an angry husband who is angry with the wife but is not going to take no for an answer. So this is how Imlie will again come back to the mansion. Imlie go back to the mansion but give this khadoos silent treatment. Let him struggle to understand why you did what you did? Let him repent for thinking so low of you. 

I really don't think Amrit is dying. He is now ready to again go back to the bar to harass Imlie. I really want Imlie to come back and harass him back - Now the only leverage Amrit had on Imlie is out and there is nothing they can do if Dadiamma herself calls Imlie back. 

The story is going awesome and after a long time I am loving an ITV show. 

Sai was so good in the emotional crying scenes as well as the angry scenes as well as the desperate scenes where he goes behind Imlie to stop her. This guy is acting so effortless. You can see the trajectory from his first show. He's born to rise and shine šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜. Everywhere I see, it's all praises for him. I really hope new fans join the show after seeing clips of Sai ki acting. There are few male leads who look so handsome and can act well. 

Do you think this Vishwa killed Agastya's older brother? He did die a mysterious death one could say??

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I'm glad Imlie didn't go back when Agastya came to pick her up. The whole family doesn't want her for her but for the sake of their reputation and image in society. Agastya still calls her names instead of clarifying why she did all this. I get where he's coming from as well. They were just trying to build trust among themselves when this happened. 

We get to know Agastya has another cousin Shivani (glad the G is missing). Yeh kitne naye naye family members are being introduced now.

This new guy is super teda. He followed imlie to the bar and saw the whole showdown between Imlie and Agastya. He was the one who bribed the worker's families to take the case back against Agastya. He definitely is super fishy. Watching everything from the shadows. 

Bulbul ka koi raaz hai due to which Maami is hitting her badly. She seemed pissed off. Patha nai what's the issue. Glad Imlie stood her ground and went back to work in the bar. She didn't expect to be trusted but atleast a chance to clarify. 

The chacha Chachi know the truth, they didn't tell it to Dadi or Agastya. They used another trick to get them to bring Imlie back. Here they are worried about Sonali Amrit relationship but didn't realize by not telling the truth, they are putting Imlie Agastya relationship in trouble. To save a creep they are putting an innocent in trouble. Very disappointed, they should have atleast confided in Agastya. 

I was so happy to see Agastya boiling with anger seeing Imlie back at the bar. When he said you're my wife I thought akkal thikane aa gayi but the next moment he said such bad things to her. He should have seen that slap coming. 

So sanket ka patta gul ho sakta hai since the new villian is already here. 

PS: I will shortly make a new thread. Everyone please move to that once we reach 150. I will tag everyone there as well. 

Totally agree. To save a creep they are putting Imlie in trouble. They should have at least confided the whole thing to Agastya. I still don't think Amrit is dying. What is the point of Amrit dying before the whole thing is out ? 

I get where Agastya is coming from - Sai was awesome in the anger scenes in the bar. And he did not go back after Imlie went away. Rather he waited until her performance is over and is now going to take her back to home. Could you just ask her why she did what she did ? Seriously Agastya ? Just ask - don't assume things. 

PSharada thumbnail

Sai was so good in the emotional crying scenes as well as the angry scenes as well as the desperate scenes where he goes behind Imlie to stop her. This guy is acting so effortless. You can see the trajectory from his first show. He's born to rise and shine šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜. Everywhere I see, it's all praises for him. I really hope new fans join the show after seeing clips of Sai ki acting. There are few male leads who look so handsome and can act well. 

Do you think this Vishwa killed Agastya's older brother? He did die a mysterious death one could say??

I am still not able to see the motive of Vishwa. He does seem mysterious and given that Agastya will most probably take Imlie back home, I don't think Imlie is going to stay with him or anything like that. I don't know - maybe he might be dushman of Amrit ? Maybe he is the one who kills Amrit and that is how Amrit dies. Warna I don't see any way Amrit is going to die. Whatever it is - we are going to be served up an awesome story. 

I feel now when Imlie comes back to the house Agastya will be angry on her and the misunderstandings would be there. Imlie will do her level best to ask for apology from the family but will never clarify the reason to Agastya. When Agastya finally knows the reason he will go restless to seek apology from his dear wifey but wifey would be all angry. How dare he say the stupid things again to Imlie - after telling her that he has started to know a little about her. 

Edited by PSharada - 6 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

I am still not able to see the motive of Vishwa. He does seem mysterious and given that Agastya will most probably take Imlie back home, I don't think Imlie is going to stay with him or anything like that. I don't know - maybe he might be dushman of Amrit ? Maybe he is the one who kills Amrit and that is how Amrit dies. Warna I don't see any way Amrit is going to die. Whatever it is - we are going to be served up an awesome story. 

I feel now when Imlie comes back to the house Agastya will be angry on her and the misunderstandings would be there. Imlie will do her level best to ask for apology from the family but will never clarify the reason to Agastya. When Agastya finally knows the reason he will go restless to seek apology from his dear wifey but wifey would be all angry. How dare he say the stupid things again to Imlie - after telling her that he has started to know a little about her. 

Yeah when the truth is out this guy will go on a full guilt trip... 

The number of truth's he's yet to know:

1. Amrit's blackmail to Imlie and her reason for going back to sing in the bar

2. Her nephew's medical condition due to which she was desperate for money and chose to sing in a bar.

3. Ashu being his nephew as well. 

4. Their bachpan ka connection. 

I would love to see Agastya papad belo for all the bakwas he's been doing. I want to see Imlie give him the silent treatment because he claims to getting to know her a bit better but still keeps saying these words to hurt her. 

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Iā€™m happy he got slapped ā€¦ he deserves it 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Iā€™m happy he got slapped ā€¦ he deserves it 

You can say Agastya should have seen this coming. Deserve kaise bola. AT hai uski. Uske khilaaf kuch nai sunungi main

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

You can say Agastya should have seen this coming. Deserve kaise bola. AT hai uski. Uske khilaaf kuch nai sunungi main

Yaar Aur nahi tho Kya ā€¦ I can understand his pain .. but yaar all the time accusing her just pissed me off today 

Sai as Agastya was outstanding and that goes without saying šŸ¤©