Sai Ketan Rao| Agastya Singh Chaudhary | ASC | AT1 - Note ka Parantha - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Can someone open a celebration thread for 1000 episodes pls??? Whoever is free and wants to go ahead and do it. 

Edited by joliefemme - 6 months ago
Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PSharada

Yes I agree. It is good to have all the misunderstandings now itself. After confession if there is no trust and understanding then there is no point in being in a relationship. I think below of 2 things will happen

- Chachi will get Imlie in the house after knowing the truth. Imlie might not agree to it but Chachi will say that she needs to be there in the mansion to safeguard Agastya and Imlie might agree then. 

- Or Imlie will go away and Vishwa might help her out and he might be someone who will work with Imlie to expose Amrit. Agastya might misunderstand Imlie more because she is now with Vishwa. 

Whatever it is - I really hope we get some good story. If Gul gives a crisp story the trps will go up to 2. Fingers crossed. 

bold : yeh wale track se dar lag raha hai TBH smiley19

But Sai will get immense opportunities to showcase his acting skills in this track. Anger, frustration, jealousy and confusion. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Adrija came live from the sets. They got massive cakes for the celebrations. The cake had pictures of Adilie and Malini, arylie, second gen, and now Agastya imlie in 4 quarters. Sai was there too... Kafi peeche khada tha and then they also cut the cake tab Sai, Addy and dadi were in the fore front.. 

Spoilers

There was a guy in grey suit. I think he's Karan. Addy was in Imlie ke gaanv wale clothes. Sai was in normal clothes shirt pants dull color tha thoda. Palo Mami and Mama was around too so unke scenes bhi aayenge.

Biggest explosive - someone says Sonali ka husband died. Means Amrit is going to die and then may be they make Sonali become negative taking revenge or whatever. Yikessss. They didn't show Asma and Sanket on the sets so no idea but the news is true because Dadi told this person not to say it. The haveli was lit with lights so I'm not really sure about it. 

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Adrija came live from the sets. They got massive cakes for the celebrations. The cake had pictures of Adilie and Malini, arylie, second gen, and now Agastya imlie in 4 quarters. Sai was there too... Kafi peeche khada tha and then they also cut the cake tab Sai, Addy and dadi were in the fore front.. 

Spoilers

There was a guy in grey suit. I think he's Karan. Addy was in Imlie ke gaanv wale clothes. Sai was in normal clothes shirt pants dull color tha thoda. Palo Mami and Mama was around too so unke scenes bhi aayenge.

Biggest explosive - someone says Sonali ka husband died. Means Amrit is going to die and then may be they make Sonali become negative taking revenge or whatever. Yikessss. They didn't show Asma and Sanket on the sets so no idea but the news is true because Dadi told this person not to say it. The haveli was lit with lights so I'm not really sure about it. 

Lol I was confused ke ispe shock react karu cause of Amrit die wala news or ❤ react karu cause of celebration on Sets but at the end I reacted shock cause didn't really expected Amrit gonna die matlab where is the story heading yes this may make sonali total negative and asma will be treat to watch in negative avtar.. Let's see how this goes.

Once again congratulations to the whole team of imlie and sai for becoming part of this big legacy 🎉👏🏻🔥

Thanks for the update ren ❤

Edited by s_kavya - 6 months ago
Sunaina7 thumbnail

Spoilers

shit man muje samaj nahi aa raha 1000 episodes ko lekar Sai ke liye khush hu ya yeh aisa bomb jaisa twist ko lekar dukhi.  I mean Jeeja was nasty character but I liked the actor Sanket. 

I will feel bad for Sonali.  It's was better to show her taking divorce from Amrit and sending him jail . 

Agasthya imlie mein misunderstandings badhne wali hai I feel  with jeeja death. Sonali will never let reunite Agasthya imlie when she has lost her love.  Imlie is back to Mami house.  Ab taunts milenge ki ameer ladke ne use karke phenk diya, izzat par daag blah blah 

joliefemme thumbnail

Girls it was shocking news to me too coz I didn't see this coming. I don't know why the team is hurrying into the plot. 

Sonali unfortunately will not get to dump his sorry ass ab now will shiddat se hate on Agastya and Imlie for no fault of theirs. 

Waise Sai is looking extremely tired and has baggy eyes. I want him to get enough rest. 

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Spoilers

Jeeja dies 🙄 that means karan will be negative smiley18

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Are we sure though that the jeeja dies. If he does die why ? Let's see what the creatives show. I don't think they are going to show Jeeja dying that too this soon. My gut instincts

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Jeeja dies 🙄 that means karan will be negative smiley18

mereko bhi aisa lagta hai. Karan and Sonali will reunite to harm Agastya imlie.  Karan might have grudge that sari property Agasthya Sonali ko kaise mil sakti hai even though business foundation was laid by Agastya father Kunal

Agastya anyways will be heartbroken husband as imlie will be gone and a grieving brother to Sonali.  Totally vulnerable for Karan attacks 

waise yeh set par Kunal wali baat sach hai kya. Is he really coming