Sai Ketan Rao| Agastya Singh Chaudhary | ASC | AT1 - Note ka Parantha - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Thank you for sharing!

Wow he dies!! Typical heh. It’s all moving too fast for me and him dying is not right but let’s see what happens. I just can’t keep up with it all!! 

PinkOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Girls it was shocking news to me too coz I didn't see this coming. I don't know why the team is hurrying into the plot. 

Sonali unfortunately will not get to dump his sorry ass ab now will shiddat se hate on Agastya and Imlie for no fault of theirs. 

Waise Sai is looking extremely tired and has baggy eyes. I want him to get enough rest. 

I doubt Sonali would ever ‘dump his sorry ass’ even if he stays. She could have said something to him today but I’m not going to comment on today’s episode as was highly disappointed. She will continue to hate on Agastya and Imlie who gets more than her fair share already. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

mereko bhi aisa lagta hai. Karan and Sonali will reunite to harm Agastya imlie.  Karan might have grudge that sari property Agasthya Sonali ko kaise mil sakti hai even though business foundation was laid by Agastya father Kunal

Agastya anyways will be heartbroken husband as imlie will be gone and a grieving brother to Sonali.  Totally vulnerable for Karan attacks 

waise yeh set par Kunal wali baat sach hai kya. Is he really coming 

Who Kunal? You mean Karan. Yes there was a guy in grey suit who I didn't recognize. It's possible he was Karan but the actor didn't look quite impressive. Agastya ke samne all feeka he was..sanket atleast held his own as a creep 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

I doubt Sonali would ever ‘dump his sorry ass’ even if he stays. She could have said something to him today but I’m not going to comment on today’s episode as was highly disappointed. She will continue to hate on Agastya and Imlie who gets more than her fair share already. 

I think she would have considering how strong she was shown..it may not have happened suddenly or immediately, but gradually when she realized there was no scope for change or it's a waste of time. I know the hate will continue as an illegitimate son got the family business and how he is happy in his personal life with Imlie. Things will prick her because she's miserable both professionally and personally. 

Originally posted by: PSharada

Are we sure though that the jeeja dies. If he does die why ? Let's see what the creatives show. I don't think they are going to show Jeeja dying that too this soon. My gut instincts

I was shocked too after hearing that and thought koi mazzak kia hoga but then dadi reprimanded the person who said it so it's very sure he's dying based on their actions/ body language 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Imlie team bowling more yorkers and bouncers than the cricket matches. Kya ho raha hai? What is the hurry to kill Jeeja? I was so waiting for his public beizzatti  smiley28

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Imlie team bowling more yorkers and bouncers than the cricket matches. Kya ho raha hai? What is the hurry to kill Jeeja? I was so waiting for his public beizzatti  smiley28

I don't want brickbats agar yeh sach nai nikla. smiley37because what I overheard I updated lol. 

Agar nai mara, I will make the excuse main Sai ko dekhne main busy thi 😂😂😂

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Sach main yaar jeeja ki beizzatti ke pehele usko nahi maarna gul matha smiley36 

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

@bold I agree I was disappointed too .. Itna Kuch hogaya .. it absolutely made no sense to me except Sai’s acting 

PinkOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

@bold I agree I was disappointed too .. Itna Kuch hogaya .. it absolutely made no sense to me except Sai’s acting 

I’m so glad it wasn’t just me. Thank you for saying. 

You can’t fault the actors at all they are all so brilliant with Sai being super brilliant and may I say Adrija too, I’ve not seen her in anything before and am impressed.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Awesome episode today. It had the needed theharaav that we were all waiting to see. Superb acting and all the actors are just hitting sixes out of the park man. Uff - I can't wait to rewatch the episode again. 

- Chacha and Chachi know the truth as Jugnu told the truth to them. So they know that Amrit has pressurized Imlie to sing in exchange for Agastya's life. I don't know why Jugnu is not telling the same to his Agastya bhaiyya. 

- I loved how Imlie called up Agastya to clarify her position. She just couldn't leave without telling him why she did what she did. But Agastya did not listen as he was angry. 

- There is something seriously going on with Mami and Bulbul. This is second time that Mami is scolding Bulbul so badly and even Imlie was confused as to what is happening. 

- I am happy that Chacha - Chachi talked to Dadi in a round about way to get Imlie back at house but I hated that both of them did not disclose the full truth to Dadi. Why ? is it because Amrit is the son-in-law of the house ? Or is it because they did not want Sonali to break down. Or is it because a DIL is a much easier target to blame in patriarchal household like Agastya's. 

- Imlie is back at the bar singing as she does need the money. It is sad to see Imlie again dressing up as the bar singer. Her monologue was really good. She knows in her heart of hearts that she can never come back here fully - she wants to move on to do something different. Whatever it might have been between Imlie and Agastya in her heart Imlie has started to feel that she belongs to Agastya and she does not want to sing here as Agastya does not like it. 

- Hmm the new entry Vishwa is quite mysterious. He watched Imlie singing in the bar and he is the one who pressurized the victim's family to withdraw the case against Agastya. Wonder what is the relationship between Vishwa and Agastya ? Some dushmani ? I now feel Vishwa might be someone who harbors enmity against Agastya and he came back for his badla. When introducing himself he said  - I am Vishwa dushman bhi issi naam se jaante hain. Was it a hint to Agastya to maybe remind him who he was ? 

- Agastya coming to bar and seeing Imlie singing. Damn it was so good to see Agastya finally blurting out that Imlie is his wife. Yup he also has started to feel the possessiveness of a husband. But yeah he really has lost his brains - Understandable. When in angry the brain does not function fully well. 

- Does Agastya really think that Imlie would have come to bar only because someone paid her more ? Uff - You definitely needed the slap that Imlie gave you. How could you think so low of her. 

The best part was the precap. Damn seeing the husband Agastya was a treat. Sai is absolutely nailing the scene of an angry husband who is angry with the wife but is not going to take no for an answer. So this is how Imlie will again come back to the mansion. Imlie go back to the mansion but give this khadoos silent treatment. Let him struggle to understand why you did what you did? Let him repent for thinking so low of you. 

I really don't think Amrit is dying. He is now ready to again go back to the bar to harass Imlie. I really want Imlie to come back and harass him back - Now the only leverage Amrit had on Imlie is out and there is nothing they can do if Dadiamma herself calls Imlie back. 

The story is going awesome and after a long time I am loving an ITV show.