Bollywood CC#110|Bharat conquers space & Telugu films shines@NA|Party - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yayyy...u figured out how to get to CC....smiley40smiley36

I now been thinking on what u said I can design my post on sal kat/tiger3 the iPhone launch, and other things!! Or when my turn as this time I did not have a particular theme in my mind so was not that into opening one on my turn. Though I’m still upset that the CC that I opened completed quickly as that one was pre planned in advance. Anyhow I enjoy the weekend I’m super excited I got my Apple Watch today !! Will post pics later 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

148 pgs in 15 days , so much spamming to finish my cc fastly . Tried to ruin my cc by steeping low n done personal attacks on me n done all hardwork . 

But still my cc sailed n it’s celebrations of positivity , double celebrations cc smiley40

Edited by Manavi_kesari - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I now been thinking on what u said I can design my post on sal kat/tiger3 the iPhone launch, and other things!! Or when my turn as this time I did not have a particular theme in my mind so was not that into opening one on my turn. Though I’m still upset that the CC that I opened completed quickly as that one was pre planned in advance. Anyhow I enjoy the weekend I’m super excited I got my Apple Watch today !! Will post pics later 

Yes please do....I will post some nice pics and gif too for Sal-Katsmiley27