Bollywood CC#110|Bharat conquers space & Telugu films shines@NA|Party - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Gul_bahar

Are we looking for logic in Shahrukh/Salman movies now? smiley36

No I don't look for logic in any BW movie.....but then I am amazed at certain concepts.....like love life >>>>studies....cheating can be justified.......otherwise BW movies is the time when your brain can get some rest...smiley36

Originally posted by: Gul_bahar

Are we looking for logic in Shahrukh/Salman movies now? smiley36

I’m glad you didn’t just say Salman. Honestly movies are an escape and entertainment and should be taken that way. There are some movies that have meanings and a message. While others just to entertain. 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

But don't you think that Mohabbatein was a stupid story??? I mean why would you teach your students to focus on their love lives and not studies??smiley24 Don't get me wrong.....I love watching this movie even though its stupid...smiley37

Looks like this is already dedicated to your Sharukhwa. The last page or so of what I read,at least.😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

But don't you think that Mohabbatein was a stupid story??? I mean why would you teach your students to focus on their love lives and not studies??smiley24 Don't get me wrong.....I love watching this movie even though its stupid...smiley37

You know what’s stupid? The whole bleeding concept of Gurukul. Have you ever heard of a school where LOVE is forbidden? Who THEFCUK broke Amitabh Bachan’s heart?  He must’ve been related to Nandini’s old fart of a father from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. Had I been Aishwarya Rai in both situations, I would’ve shove a spiked pole up their ass and twisted it. 

Once the thread reaches some more pages then the new CC will open. 

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

So true. Aryan was like even if she says no you shouldn't give up, I mean wtf!

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

You know what’s stupid? The whole bleeding concept of Gurukul. Have you ever heard of a school where LOVE is forbidden? Who THEFCUK broke Amitabh Bachan’s heart?  He must’ve been related to Nandini’s old fart of a father from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. Had I been Aishwarya Rai in both situations, I would’ve shove a spiked pole up their ass and twisted it. 

In our School too love was forbidden 😭

I am going to the Apple Store to see where my thing are and have todo some more shopping. Maroon please check ur messages. I will be driving so will reply once can. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/dailyloud/status/1702654645682733125?s=46&t=pjvHPsyZwR5MzDp2dWr2DA

smiley3 Is dis possible ? smiley37

Edited by Manavi_kesari - 8 months ago