Is Janhvi making the right move by venturing into telugu cinema

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

She had signed devara with jr ntr and now she has signed a film with ramcharan..

There is lack of main stream actress in telugu industry right now and I think she made the right decision of venturing into the south, it's the perfect time..she anyways doesn't have acting skills, by doing these flower pot roles atleast she'll get some good hits under her belt..

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4vRecvoRE4/?igsh=MXExbHpjdGlkc2gy

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4KYIk5yRP3/?igsh=MXVseWE0MTFvZGhpMg==

Also I feel Tripti dimri should also try venturing into south, she has good features and is old enough to be paired opposite these star heros..

Edited by Rashi23 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Rashmika and pooja hedge , mrunal,  nityq menon all have retired?

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akniti

Rashmika and pooja hedge , mrunal,  nityq menon all have retired?

Lol Nitya menon hasn't worked with these star heros and even if she has she did second fiddle roles..

Pooja's run as the most sought after actress is over after giving back to back disasters..

Mrunal is doing films with actors who aren't star heros, I'm hoping she gets to work with them in coming years..

Rashmika doesn't have any project except Pushpa 2 in telugu industry.

So that's why I think janhvi has made her entry at the right time..

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Buss Hindi industry say bhaag jaye

Baaki kaheen bhi jaye I dont care

(as I only understand Hindi......)

😅

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

She is doing us a favor ! smiley36

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Also I feel Tripti dimri should also try venturing into south, she has good features and is old enough to be paired opposite these star heros..

rumours say that Tripti joined Pushpa 2 team for a special role.

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nitya menon did the roles which she liked, she didn't try to work with stars and she is not a nepo kid to get projects  like Janvi who has zero talent and zero charm. Nitya menon mainly worked in Tamil and Malayalam, less in Telugu. Janvi's talent and charm is zero in front of that of Nitya menon.

Telugu audience are brutal when it comes to chucking out of heroines if they don't find heroine charming, so janvi will be chucked out from Telugu industry soon. 

Telugu audience looved Baby Shamili a loott when she was a child artist but when they did find Grown up/Adult Shamili not charming as they expected,they rejected her. Here Sri devi stardom in Telugu industry not going to help Janvi when she(Janvi) herself has zero talent in her and zero charm... Sorry.. Not sorry. 

Edited by Newbird - 1 months ago
Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kaira got chucked out from Telugu industry even when she worked with Ram charan and Mahesh babu, and Kaira is much better than Janvi, then figure out smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

She can barely speak in Hindi, I can't imagine seeing her attempting to speak another language. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Good move good move..please take Sara Ali Khan along with you as well..