Aditya Roy Kapur-Ananya Panday Papped Together

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Aditya Roy Kapur-Ananya Panday Papped Together Again Amid Dating Rumours, Reddit Calls Them 'Boring'

Amid their ongoing dating rumours, alleged couple, Aditya Roy Kapur and Ananya Panday were spotted together. The netizens have mixed reactions.

TAGS: Aditya Roy Kapur Ananya Panday

img

By Priyanka DuttaLast Updated: Sep 1, 2023 | 19:25:44 IST

Aditya Roy Kapur-Ananya Panday Papped Together Again Amid Dating Rumours, Reddit Calls Them 'Boring'

Aditya Roy Kapur and Ananya Panday have been hitting all the headlines since several mushy pictures of the duo started making their way on social media. For the unversed, it's been a long time since Ananya and Aditya have been speculated to be dating for a long time. Although the alleged couple never opened up about the same, their several dates add fuel to their ongoing dating rumours. Recently, the alleged lovebirds, Ananya and Aditya again spotted together as they headed out for a romantic getaway in a romantic vacation.

Aditya Roy Kapur and Ananya Panday spotted at the Goa airport amid dating rumours

On Spetember 1, 2023, a video of Aditya Roy Kapur and Ananya Panday made its way to social media, wherein the duo can be seen at the Goa airport. Well, it seems like Ananya and Aditya are heading back to the town after spending a lovey-dovey vacation. They were seen coming out of the same car. Going forward in the video, Aditya and Ananya can be seen dragging their respective suitcases and hiding their faces behind masks to avoid running into fans.

Recommended Read: 'Jawan' Trailer: Did Sameer Wankhede Hit Back At SRK With A Cryptic Tweet After His 'Beta' Dialogue?

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement: 0:17

Close Player

Moreover, the alleged couple shed some major fashion goals with their respective uber-cool attires. Aditya looked dapper in a white full-sleeved t-shirt, which he teamed with blue jeans. Ananya, on the other hand, looked cute in a white-hued cropped top, which she teamed with flared jeans. The actress kept her hair half-tied and flaunted her no-makeup look.

Watch the video here.

Reddit calls Aditya Roy Kapur and Ananya Panday a 'boring couple'

The video of Aditya Roy Kapur and Ananya Panday was shared instantly on the discussion platform, Reddit. And soon, the netizens started bombarding the comment section. Reacting to the video, one user wrote, "Aditya was looking at the camera please don't make it so obvious." Another comment can be read as "Already bored of this couple ugh", while another comment can be read as "The girl is having so much trouble dragging that suitcase, also atleast they should make these spotting believable. Do they expect us to believe paps or anyone identified them through their masks?".

https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/aditya-roy-kapur-ananya-panday-papped-together-again-amid-dating-rumours-reddit-calls-them-boring-43802

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Whenever I see the word papped I think of pap smear....just why

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: greenletters

Whenever I see the word papped I think of pap smear....just why

NO COMMENTS! 

I-dont-even-know-what-to-say-man GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

In one of the pics..it looked like Ananya was pulling out a rakhi from the box ..I swear Anniepie and ARK look more like bro sis..zero couple vibe from these two smiley22 this is beginning to look like a manufactured couple aka Snake Jo style.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

In one of the pics..it looked like Ananya was pulling out a rakhi from the box ..I swear Anniepie and ARK look more like bro sis..zero couple vibe from these two smiley22 this is beginning to look like a manufactured couple aka Snake Jo style.

When he is attracted to someone the way he was attracted to Shraddha it shows. They never admitted to their affair publicly. But it was clear.  

YourCat thumbnail

I thought they were looking for house together and living in.. 

Boring same repetitive stuff.. 

Edited by YourCat - 7 months ago
superkicks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is such a strange couple. I still can't wrap my head around it

Edited by superkicks - 7 months ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

log Ananya ko itna hate kyun karte hai

Cute toh hai woh smiley9

Edited by PardesiBabu - 7 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

log Ananya ko itna hate kyun karte hai

Cute toh hai wohsmiley9

Hate kaun karta hai? I just feel this couple is fake. Yes, she is very cute. Both in terms of looks and brains. Very cute to look at. Very cutely and innocently a little dumb too! smiley9

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Hate kaun karta hai? I just feel this couple is fake. Yes, she is very cute. Both in terms of looks and brains. Very cute to look at. Very cutely and innocently a little dumb too! smiley9

bhai sab aisa hate karte hai jaise ananya mein kuch bhi nahi hai 

sala aditya kapoor ka itne sare fangirls kahan se aa gaye samajh mein nahi aata 

ek number ka bewda dikhta hai woh smiley36