Ironical title - Katha Ankahee

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Makers you still got time.. sudharo...else change the title to Teji Ankahee / Viaan Ankahee not Katha Ankahee.. 

Friends.. keep adding those missed...

1. ONS - main plot that was meant to be under covers.. they decided to bring it out.. like seriously and ya Katha part only they will show 🙄 

2. KATHA has probs to conceive another- that also revealed and how.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sajinifaby

Makers you still got time.. sudharo...else change the title to Teji Ankahee / Viaan Ankahee not Katha Ankahee.. 

1. ONS - main plot that was meant to be under covers.. they decided to bring it out.. like seriously and ya Katha part only they will show 🙄 

Was the ONS not supposed to be out ever?Didn't think that way.

sajinifaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Was the ONS not supposed to be out ever?Didn't think that way.

I mean there is no purpose now.. 

I just donno y I feel katha conditions on the ONS to viaan..

All of that will break... thanks to these vamp grannies n reet who are blatantly toxic... 

1. It should stay between them - this comes out in open

2. No mention about it - back n forth they will mention n do character assassination 

3. Should not affect her job / work - colleagues will speak about it. It will spread n all .. it will impact her life.... 

And this revelation breaks it all.

Also her trust on Viaan, 2nd chance everything.

Cox now she n Aarav will leave the city n flat n go to her lucknow home. 

I feel really sad.. such a beautiful story is pressed under stupid plotting n insecure people...

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

All of that will break... thanks to these vamp grannies n reet who are blatantly toxic... 

2. No mention about it - back n forth they will mention n do character assassination 

3. Should not affect her job / work - colleagues will speak about it. It will spread n all .. it will impact her life.... 

I feel really sad.. such a beautiful story is pressed under stupid plotting n insecure people...

I don't think Katha will leave Viaan.They will be together in all this.

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe you don't know so I am telling you. The 5 year leap was a fake rumor. We don't even know if ONS will reveal or not. They have maintained a hype but, ONS reveal will cause lot of problems for both sides as you mentioned. It will take time. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Actually its become typical Saas Bahu show now. Even i feel ONS plot should not come out at all. 

sajinifaby thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Actually its become typical Saas Bahu show now. Even i feel ONS plot should not come out at all. 

Just coz makers are courageous, doesn't mean u have to show ONs. All the rest am okay.

I only care about poor Aarav. Those people don't think that much even. If he comes to know what price his mom had to pay, he will die inside. I freaking dont care about viaan or kailash or anyone.

That poor child got a 2nd life after battling so much. Except killing another life, however u made the money is irrelevant. How if u were once inspired can u change.

I.would have respect for teji when maya probed on this topic. If teji.said no didi. Leave that. We should be happy the boy is alive. I mean u have no humanity in you and u open NGO for single moms. Bullshit hypocrisy!

There is only one Kavita who is good and genuine despite being rich always. Even her dressing is elegant classy and age appropriate. While Teji Farah are too loud and fancy at times and they are widows. Self loathing.. as though they did great sacrifice. 

Not even once I have seen Farah mention about missing Contractor. She always said let their sons make money and they enjoy. So these mothers prob is not who comes in their life. They want full share of happiness for themselves only. 

Edited by sajinifaby - 7 months ago
SSG23102005 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yesterday me and my mother were discussing whether the ONS will be revealed or not. According to her, she feels that the ONS will not be revealed as the secret is only between Viaan and Katha. For Teji, Maya, and Reet to get any lead, they will either need to go to Viaan or Katha. 

What I think is that Teji, Maya will create a fuss during the wedding and they might take to the extent where the ONS might be revealed. The attention might taken by Viaan who might Faint due to High BP or a Heart attack.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Just coz makers are courageous, doesn't mean u have to show ONs. All the rest am okay.

I only care about poor Aarav. Those people don't think that much even. If he comes to know what price his mom had to pay, he will die inside. I freaking dont care about viaan or kailash or anyone.

That poor child got a 2nd life after battling so much. Except killing another life, however u made the money is irrelevant. How if u were once inspired can u change.

I.would have respect for teji when maya probed on this topic. If teji.said no didi. Leave that. We should be happy the boy is alive. I mean u have no humanity in you and u open NGO for single moms. Bullshit hypocrisy!

There is only one Kavita who is good and genuine despite being rich always. Even her dressing is elegant classy and age appropriate. While Teji Farah are too loud and fancy at times and they are widows. Self loathing.. as though they did great sacrifice. 

Not even once I have seen Farah mention about missing Contractor. She always said let their sons make money and they enjoy. So these mothers prob is not who comes in their life. They want full share of happiness for themselves only. 

Yes it's tough for Aarav. It's going to be super messy after this ONS secret will come out. 

Teji and Farah I don't know in which world they are living. Can't see their son's happiness they only care about money and property. smiley14 

Kavita is such a classy women. I do like her from the beginning. smiley1