Its been 5 months now how long does this show take for them to reunite 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Going by Ekta's trend, it will be a while and then since Shaurya is clearly brainwashed and manipulated by Nidhi. He will get in the way and once after maybe a year or something when Nidhi's chapter is done or even simultaneously there is tension due to the young generation's romance and parents taking sides and separating again.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

No story left or to begin with - just showing 'hide and sick' if we forgot our childhood game!

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Another year I guess!🤣🤣

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What did you ask? Sorry I fell asleep during their last accidental missed meeting and never woke up.  What number almost meet was the last one?

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Their meet yet no meet incidents are more interesting than any other thing going on in this drama.smiley36

Edited by awida - 7 months ago
taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

I agree it’s getting super boring now ! I play catch up watching clips here and there ! It’s become such a drag ! No Preeta Karan meet up or rajveer identification with being a Luthra and them accepting him or romance with the newer leads ! I’m surprised the show is still even running ! 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: taher33

I agree it’s getting super boring now ! I play catch up watching clips here and there ! It’s become such a drag ! No Preeta Karan meet up or rajveer identification with being a Luthra and them accepting him or romance with the newer leads ! I’m surprised the show is still even running ! 

I agree. I too wonder how it manages high TRPs too. It is very boring. And they can't run a show like this with nothing happening except parties, celebrations and the long wait for the leads to reunit, or for the new cast to start romance.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. I too wonder how it manages high TRPs too. It is very boring. And they can't run a show like this with nothing happening except parties, celebrations and the long wait for the leads to reunit, or for the new cast to start romance.

The Question Is How Is The Show Still Getting High Trps?

Its Very Boring!

Only The Actors I Think That's Why People Still Watch This Show

awida thumbnail

But they met. Finally. smiley4