LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

It's been years since Dev and Vidhi have moved on from each other. Dev still hasn't forgotten Vidhi as she was his life, but he couldn't marry her because of their age gap and what the society will say. Dev tried to forget about her but it was hard for him to do so . He just wish wherever she is right now she is living happily with her husband and kids…and til this date he promised to never get married…but date wanted something else.

Given Dev being a mentor and a guider, Vidhi has become so successful that she has become one of the most youngest and powerful women in India. She lives in the UK, but she is coming back to Indore, to meet her loved ones, and hopefully, her mentor and guider Dev…whom she owes everything too. Fate has been blissful to her. She got everything that she wanted, but she was missing one thing the most, her love for Dev. The only thing that is different now is that she is a single mother. She has a daughter named Devi. No she did not get married and no, she did not give birth. Actually, one of her friends left her newborn baby at her house, she asked Vidhi to take care of her because there was no one else. Her father had died young..and she well …she had a rare condition and was about to die in a few months…she didn't want her child to be left in the orphanage…she trusted Vidhi….

Vidhi being so new to UK and being so lost in Dev's love made her want a child of her own. She dreamed of having a child with Dev sir, so it was not hard for having to accept that little new born baby..whom to her became her life. Vidhi never married anyone.

Growing up her daughter Devi, saw her mother's pain. She just wished that she would get her happiness back…she did everything for her and now it's time for her to bring happiness for her mother, which is the least that she can do. She decided to do some research and found out about Dev Raichand. She used to work there. Interesting. A week before they both left. Devi decided to meet Dev in person.

Edited by LadyGaga123 - 8 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Hey guys, might change this into a short story.

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Seems interesting ❤️❤️ 

Devi is gonna be reason why Dev & Vidhi will reunites this time.. 

Wants to see how the story unfolds.. ❤️❤️🙏🏻 

Continue soon ❤️❤️

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes!!! Resembles a Telugu movie.. but I am looking forward to this. It’s very interesting.. pls continue..

allweois thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As Devi reached his office door, she took a deep breath and knocked softly. "Come in," she heard a voice from inside. She opened the door and stepped in. Dev was sitting at his desk, engrossed in some papers, but he looked up as the door opened.

Their eyes met, and for a moment, it seemed as if time stood still. Dev's heart skipped a beat as he looked at the young woman before him, a strange sense of familiarity tugging at his heartstrings. Devi, on the other hand, felt a rush of emotions seeing the man who had been such an integral part of her mother's life.

"Hello," Devi finally managed to say, her voice slightly shaky with nervousness.

"Hello there," Dev replied, his voice warm and friendly, though a subtle hint of curiosity lingered. "How can I help you?"

Devi took a deep breath, gathering her courage. "I'm Devi, Vidhi's daughter," she said, her eyes locking onto his.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allweois

As Devi reached his office door, she took a deep breath and knocked softly. "Come in," she heard a voice from inside. She opened the door and stepped in. Dev was sitting at his desk, engrossed in some papers, but he looked up as the door opened.

Their eyes met, and for a moment, it seemed as if time stood still. Dev's heart skipped a beat as he looked at the young woman before him, a strange sense of familiarity tugging at his heartstrings. Devi, on the other hand, felt a rush of emotions seeing the man who had been such an integral part of her mother's life.

"Hello," Devi finally managed to say, her voice slightly shaky with nervousness.

"Hello there," Dev replied, his voice warm and friendly, though a subtle hint of curiosity lingered. "How can I help you?"

Devi took a deep breath, gathering her courage. "I'm Devi, Vidhi's daughter," she said, her eyes locking onto his.

That's honestly better than I expected, but I didn't want him to know so soon about the relationship.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Devi found out where Dev worked at. He is actually the CEO of the Raichand Industry. She reached to the place. She met a woman there named Sangeeta. She asked where Dev sir's cabin is…she told her it's on the right. She thanked her.

Devi quietly observes the company. She finally reaches Dev's cabin, but he wasn't there yet, so she decided to wait. She looked around the cabin and noticed a small frame. She smiled emotionally. It was a lovely picture of him and her mom spending quality time together. The picture represents the Kaho Gali scene.

As she was observing things, Dev entered the cabin. He was shocked to see a young woman staring so closely and deeply at the picture. He clears his throat to get her attention.

Devi gets startled.

Dev: May I help you?

Devi: App Mr. Devrat Raichand ho ?

Dev: Ji Haan..app?

Devi takes a deep breath..she doesn't know how to say this…

Devi: I'm Devi Vidhi Sharma……

Dev was shocked to the core. He hasn't heard Vidhi's name in years and now this happened?

Dev: Tum..tum… Vidhi….ki…beti…milkar bahut khushi hui…Vidhi ka hai? Woh nahi aayi? Woh thik toh hai naah?

Devi smiled emotionally seeing his concern for his mom.

Devi: Agar apko unki Abhi bhi parivaar hai toh phir app unko akele kyun choda? 

Dev: What? Kya kehri rae ho tum?

Devi turned a bit angry: You know what app jaise successful businessman ki yeh Sahi hai..

You use a woman for your benefits and then leave her once your work gets done? This is what you did with my mom right? App ko patha bhi hai still loves you! Pandra sal hogaye lekin woh phir Bhi apko chathi hai…she still waits for you…she never married anyone because she still loves you…

Dev: Lekin tum..

Devi: My parents died in a young age. My mom was friends with Vidhi. They trusted her a lot, so that's why they gave me to her and she accepted me with all my heart. She gave me the love as a real mother does. You know my mom has dealed a lot of struggles. Yet, she kept working hard. But she still is in pain and you are the reason for that pain? Why? Why did my mom deserve that pain? Is it because she fell in love with you? Kya uski sirf yeh galti thi? Boliye naah!!!! Kyun app neh Meri Maa ka saath choda!

Dev was worried that someone would hear their conversations. He locked the door. He put his hand on Devi's shoulder and told her to sit down.

Dev: First of all beta, I'm really sorry for what u went through. Losing parents is not easy thing. Secondly, yes, I still love your mom, but I can't be with her.

Devi: Lekin kyun? You guys both love each other then why? 

Dev: Kyunki log Kya khenge? I really love it mom lekin meh usse dukhi hote hui nahi dek saktha..log tanne marenge…Mein 50 ka hoon Aur tumari Maa abb 30 saal ki hochuke hai..

Devi: Oh..so u have the only same reason? You know what.. I don't think u even love her. If you love someone, you always promise to be on their side. Where is your promise? You know what meh jaa rahe hoon yaah seh.. For a second, I thought maybe I can help you guys get back together…mujhe ek papa mil jaayenge Aur Meri mummy ko ek Acha humsafar..lekin shayad meh galat thi…

Devi leaves the cabin leaving a dumbstruck Dev

. He goes to his home to get some fresh air.

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice one.. ❤️❤️ 

Devi is trying to bring Videv together ❤️❤️✨️ 

Hope she succeed in this soon.. plz continue soon 🙏🏻🥺

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Realized some typos in words...will proof read and fix those later...

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Dev reaches his house being so frustrated. His family tried to talk to him, but he didn't respond. He just went to his room without saying anything and locked his door. 

He screamed in pain…thinking of all those beautiful memories with his Vidhi .. 

He wanted the best for her. He wanted her to grow. He wanted her to have a good life and a good partner who will always support her. But looks like destiny doesn't want that. She returned to his life with a huge toofan. 

This toofan was different though. He had hopes for this toofan. 

Dev's POV

Vidhi..I really love you so much…but Kya Devi joh kehri hai.. woh…nahi nahi….Humari Umra…tumare papa kabhi nahi manage naah abb..naah tab jab humhe ehsaas hua tah ki hum ek dusre ko pyaar karte the.

Vidhi..meine isliye Tumhe UK behja tha because I knew you would become the smart and independent woman…Vidhi I wanted to see you becoming successful aur ajj woh tumhne dikhaya hai…

Aur Dekho naah…tumari beti bhi tum peh gayi hai..bahut pyaari hai.. mein jaanti hoon woh humhe milane ki koshish karegi..Magar..yeh…namunken hai…

Vidhi shaadhi Meri maksat kabhi nahi tah..jab tum Meri zindagi Mein aayi ho…tumhe woh ehsaas dilaaya mujhe joh meine kabhi bhi Kisi Ke saath feel Kiya tah..

Magar patha nahi kyun mujhe asa lag rahe hai ki hum bahut jald milene wale hai….

Yaad hai woh baba joh ek din humhe kehra tha ki yeh ladki tumari zindagi Mein toofan lae aayegi..

Mujhe yaakeen hai ki ek bahut bada toofan and Wala hai..Aur Woh toofan tumari beti lae aayegi..

Meanwhile Vidhi…

Vidhi was in deep thoughts on her room. She gets a video call from her loving daughter. 

Devi: Hey mom…

Vidhi: Devi! Tumhne patha meh kitna chinta kar rahe thi tumari…Mera phone kyun nahi uta rae thi…huh? Aur tum bina bataye kaise Indore ja sakthe hai…

Devi: Mom relax..meh thik hoon..woh mumma mujhe apko Kuch batana tha?

Vidhi had a worried look on her face…kai isne…

Devi: Meh Raichand Industry gayi thi ajj….

Vidhi became shocked. Her phone fell out her hands.  

Raichand Industry? Matlab woh Dev…

Vidhi started getting flashbacks from when she was working at Dev's office.

Vidhi: Yeh tum kya kehri ho? Tum wa par kyun gayi thi huh Aur kis Liye?

Devi thought that she would be happy hearing th

e company's name..but she was rather upset. 🥺