IPL 2024 to be played outside India due to Lok Sabha elections

Viswasruti thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Posted: 8 months ago

IPL 2024 to be played outside India due to Lok Sabha elections? Here's what we know

https://pragnews.com/sports/IPL-2024-to-be-played-outside-India-due-to-Lok-Sabha-elections

Edited by Viswasruti - 8 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Thanks for the update.

Okay once before due to elections they played in South Africa.

Since all the police and security will be used for the election duties.

If it's UAE, feel bad for the players as it will be too hot there in Summer.

Edited by Rosyme - 8 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lucknow Super Giants

I want to clarify that whatever i am going to post is only for the fake news generator website that's posting absolute bullshit. Not about VS. Although i would like official news and reputed sites to be posted here, not every random news site.  Also this will include political stuff because thats what happened in 2009. It was also close to 26/11 so that was another factor. people shouldn't get offended for stating facts.

Completely fake and bullshit news. 🤪🤬

IPL will happen in India like its been happening . Its not corrupt incompetent congi govt who runs away from challenges. it was shifted in 2009 because cong govt refused to give security assurances. In 2014 major part of the tournament was played in India , there was a wind of change and everyone saw that. Only 15 days of 45 days were in UAE. The final happened in 1 june and BJP govt was elected in 16 may 2014. The BCCI must have got proper assurances from whoever was managing security that time. Then came 2019, IPL happened in full home and away format during the election season and in India. Anything happened ? Did BJP govt refuse security? This article is another propaganda piece IMO to show as if the current govt is incompetent. The opposition which is incompetent and corrupt thinks others as same.

Edited by BeingBlunt - 8 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Just give me the dates and I'll be there (virtually)😆