Originally posted by: altgr

Salman fans not confident of Tiger 3?

we are embracing Gadar success !! 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

SRK fan yesterday made the topic about Salman and Gadar 

I saw the topic but could not reply as wa busy just like now I saw this topic. Anyhow, Salman group on twitter as been supporting this movie as well as here. The movie is nostalgic as many have seen the original as well as the songs. More importantly, crowds are enjoying it mass and class. So itโ€™s ridiculous to stereotype who is watching this movie because the same people also watch movies that people label as class like kerala story. Pathan was massy but then the so called classy people didnโ€™t lump themselves in the massy group nor did people say that only massy people or uneducated people saw that movie. SMH ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

stop instigating for no reason 

im a srk fan and said from day one that im happy for sunny deol and the success. numbers and records are meant to be broke  and fame comes and goes who would better than srk fans. 

all i see some other actors fans trying to instigate srk fans but we are not bothered. shah has 3 movies in 2023 and thats MORE than enough for us to celebrate 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

We are, We aren't abusing Taran Adarsh ๐Ÿ˜†

oh us salman khan fans are so nice and supportive and embracing gadar 2 right love the narrative ur trying to set 

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

There is no PR. It's been going on since Day 1 but on a smaller scale. It was controlled because the rabid fan base was expecting Gadar to crash on Monday. But now all their fears have come to life. They're having a meltdown. There's no other film to compare Gadar to, tbh. The other hindi films will be crossed in 4 or 5 days. 

Here's the boxoffice situation. Gadar 2 at the moment is way behind Pathans "numbers". 45 to 50 cr behind depending on what boxoffice portal you follow. But the caveat is that Pathan completely CRASHED in weak 2. It collected 75 to 78 crs only which was a 80% crash. A well loved ATBB like a Dangal, Bajrangi Bhaijaan or a Bahubali 2 will drop in the range of 50 to 60%. 80% is massive & for the stat nerds it's a tell tale sign that Pathan wasn't liked as such. 

So if Gadar 2 is as liked by the public as the reports say it is, it will make up the difference and more in week 2. The trajectory indicates that Pathaans record is in extreme danger & that has ignited the fan base spreading extreme negativity. All that said, it all depends on how Gadar performs on its first Wednesday. If the film puts up a big number, all hell will break lose. 

Both SRK & Sunny have been unsuccessful at the box office for over a decade. Sunny has been more or less irrelevant while SRK, even with the flops is still considered a superstar. Bollywood has fared just as bad as these two in the past few years. So, it should be a celebration not a competition. Unfortunately SRK fans don't see it this way, it's always personal for them. 

Edited by Haila_tu - 8 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pathaan is the highest grosser so comparisons are inevitable . It would have been the same if there was an Aamir or Salman movie. SRK fans should be more worried abt Jawan whose hype has been affected due to shitty songs.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Arey wapas aa gaye! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Commit jo kiya tha SRK Fans se 

"Race 3 ka, Radhe ka, Antim ka, KKBKKJ ka, sabka badla lega tera Billa" ๐Ÿ˜†

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

OT: Dhoom 2 nahi, Dhoom 3 

Vaise Chennai Express k baad Krrish 3 tagda perform kar rahi thi. Tab bhi jam k negativity failayi thi in logon ne. Kyunki they wanted Chennai Express to be Hgoty. 

Phir baad mein Dhoom 3 aayi aur dono filmon ko beat kar diya tha๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by PardesiBabu - 8 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

OT: Dhoom 2, nahi Dhoom 3 

Vaise Chennai Express k baad Krrish 3 tagda perform kar rahi thi. Tab jam k negativity failayi thi in logon ne. Kyunki they wanted Chennai Express to be Hgoty. 

Phir baad mein Dhoom 3 aayi aur dono filmon ko beat kar diya tha๐Ÿ˜†

Believe it or not I was gonna make a thread on this 

CE beat 3I and then Dhoom 3 beat it quickly. An somewhere in between Krrish 3 made something 

This year I sincerely donโ€™t care between Pathan/Gadar/Tiger/Dunki as long as they all succeed. But Ofcourse hope for Tiger ๐Ÿ… to beat them all