Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

So you make SRK responsible for the criticism-deserving behaviour of a part of his fans on social media??!! Why lose the interest in his movies because of those fans?

Other fandoms equally have fans with objectionable verbal behaviour.

As for Taran e.g.: why did he start to do a poll? it's not nice to fuel this stupid comparison.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Arey wapas aa gaye! 🤗❤️

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

So you make SRK responsible for the criticism-deserving behaviour of a part of his fans on social media??!! Why lose the interest in his movies because of those fans?

As for Taran e.g.: why did he start to do a poll? it's not nice to fuel this stupid comparison.

It’s not hard to guess why he started this poll. Not just him. It suddenly started a few hours ago across all the portals.

Just look around and see the kind of comments of the rabid fans. From abusing Sunny Deol to insulting Gadar to insulting the people who watch the movie to claiming how they will make sure Jawaan is going to be bigger than Pathaan, it’s not hard to guess that they are being gaslighted. Now who is doing it? Your guess is as good as mine.

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 8 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

SRK fan yesterday made the topic about Salman and Gadar 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

It’s not hard to guess why he started this poll. Not just him. It suddenly started a few hours ago across all the portals.

Just look around and see the kind of comments of the rabid fans. From abusing Sunny Deol to insulting Gadar to insulting the people who watch the movie to claiming how they will make sure Jawaan is going to be bigger than Pathaan, it’s not hard to guess that they are being gaslighted. Now who is doing it? Your guess is as good as mine.

I was told Sunny is too much BJP

😆

I only watch NFL 🏈 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

And whose PR is gaslighting Sallu, Akshay, Amir, and other chindi star fans to hurl abuse at SRK and Pathaan all day and night? Also, what about the kind of comments Pathaan has been getting after 8 months? Why is the entire toolkit being activated to undermine Pathaan's success? And why aren't critics discussing the overseas or South India business of Gadar? I haven't seen srk fans insulting the people who watch the movie. But don't preach when u call Pathaan mindless movie n name call srk fans . 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I was told Sunny is too much BJP

😆

I only watch NFL 🏈 

BJP nepokid cringe acting sab chalta hai. Sirf Alia ke time nepotism yaad aata hai.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

... Just look around and see the kind of comments of the rabid fans. From abusing Sunny Deol to insulting Gadar to insulting the people who watch the movie to claiming how they will make sure Jawaan is going to be bigger than Pathaan, it’s not hard to guess that they are being gaslighted. Now who is doing it? Your guess is as good as mine.

I destest a behaviour like this...it belongs to the negative side of fandom and I certainly won't support it or excuse it.

However, I'm against the assumption that it would be a PR-proceeding from SRK's side...

I wouldn't be surprised if it is an action done to harm SRK indirectly like formerly done with boycott actions...paid people posing as aggressive SRK fans.

As I frequent twitter only quite seldom - I prefer to spend my spare time here - I don't get aware of those trends.

Edited by Clochette - 8 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elim

And whose PR is gaslighting Sallu, Akshay, Amir, and other chindi star fans to hurl abuse at SRK and Pathaan all day and night? Also, what about the kind of comments Pathaan has been getting after 8 months? Why is the entire toolkit being activated to undermine Pathaan's success? And why aren't critics discussing the overseas or South India business of Gadar? I haven't seen srk fans insulting the people who watch the movie. But don't preach when u call Pathaan mindless movie n name call srk fans . 

Do you even know what gaslighting means? 😳

And what toolkit? You seem to be knowing a lot about it. Why don’t you spill the beans? 😆 one just has to see who is going to get benefited by gaslighting the gullible fans .

Who stopped you from discussing the overseas and the south numbers? 

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 8 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sau chuhey maar ke Billi Haj ko chali 😳 (translation - after killing hundred mouses, cat went on a pilgrimage) 😆 and why not to compare bhai? If you’ll have confidence in Pathaan and it’s collections..you’ll should be ok with the comparison…have faith that Pathaan will emerge on top...but all I see is..people being extremely hyper about another movie making money (organically may I add) and now suddenly overseas collections became important? When it came to RARKPK sab gala phaaad ke Bol rahe they..overseas hit mean nothing yada yada..