Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 months ago

Me: 

Covering-eyes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

When I see the consequences of my actions I knew they'd come😆 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

More than insecurity..The elitism some of them have on Twitter or X..by god the hypocrisy is real. Pathaan had no logic.. nonsense sequences and they are busy trashing Gadar 2 or anyone watching Gadar 2..by calling them third world country citizens and how only truck drivers can like this movie..🤢 ðŸ˜¡ while they went around parading and celebrating that stupid senseless movie with ice skating sequence..just because it suits their ideologies and because SRK is in it..I used to like SRK..but because of his hyper crazy fandom..first who was hating on Ranveer for replacing him as Don..now are going on and on about how Gadar 2 is a success for all the other reasons except that it is an entertaining movie...I really couldn’t care for his movies anymore. I’ll hype up any other actor and their movie over his. Including Bhai’s..can’t believe I’m saying that..but Bhai’s fandom is better than Shah’s. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

More than insecurity..The elitism some of them have on Twitter or X..by god the hypocrisy is real. Pathaan had no logic.. nonsense sequences and they are busy trashing Gadar 2 or anyone watching Gadar 2..by calling them third world country citizens and how only truck drivers can like this movie..🤢 ðŸ˜¡ while they went around parading and celebrating that stupid senseless movie with ice skating sequence..just because it suits their ideologies and because SRK is in it..I used to like SRK..but because of his hyper crazy fandom..first who was hating on Ranveer for replacing him as Don..now are going on and on about how Gadar 2 is a success for all the other reasons except that it is an entertaining movie...I really couldn’t care for his movies anymore. I’ll hype up any other actor and their movie over his. Including Bhai’s..can’t believe I’m saying that..but Bhai’s fandom is better than Shah’s. 

Thank you so much.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Top 10 first time memes to make you laugh - Skabash!

sallu fans ko to yeh log sophisticated ready bodyguard time se rickshawala aur yeh sab bolte ha lol 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

SRK fans kyu insecure hone lage 😂 Pathaan was a Blockbuster. Worldwide Blockbuster. Jawan is a sureshot hit . Then there's a Dunki too .

2023 is SRK's year .saare fandom milke jitna srk jaap karna hai karlo 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@Bold- TBH I like SRK more but couldn't agree more lol but I enjoy when SRK fans have meltdown about RCE marketing strategies and how Sallu fans troll his choice of directors and berozgar parivar yojnas😆 it's so much fun

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Baaki sab chhodo. It's not only srk fans ,nobody wants to see Ranveer as Don ðŸ˜†. Especially after terrible teaser . Srk fans don't handle the meme pages 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvxWo4hv_Mq/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: elim

SRK fans kyu insecure hone lage 😂 Pathaan was a Blockbuster. Worldwide Blockbuster. Jawan is a sureshot hit . Then there's a Dunki too .

2023 is SRK's year .saare fandom milke jitna srk jaap karna hai karlo 

Jensen Ackles Dean Winchester GIF - Jensen Ackles Dean Winchester Dean GIFs

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: subhs

Baaki sab chhodo. It's not only srk fans ,nobody wants to see Ranveer as Don ðŸ˜†. Especially after terrible teaser . Srk fans don't handle the meme pages 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvxWo4hv_Mq/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

nobody wanted to see SRK as Don either when Don 1 was going to come out..😆 in any case..nobody can beat BigB..and just to see SRK fans crestfallen..I am banking big on Ranveer to shut them up ðŸ˜Ž

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Pls change topic to "Why some SRK Fans getting insecure over Gadar 2's Success." ...

I join this request... generalisation is not fair at all...