Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Sau chuhey maar ke Billi Haj ko chali 😳 (translation - after killing hundred mouses, cat went on a pilgrimage) 😆 and why not to compare bhai? If you’ll have confidence in Pathaan and it’s collections..you’ll should be ok with the comparison…have faith that Pathaan will emerge on top...but all I see is..people being extremely hyper about another movie making money (organically may I add) and now suddenly overseas collections became important? When it came to RARKPK sab gala phaaad ke Bol rahe they..overseas hit mean nothing yada yada..

Baat ho rahi hai 500cr grosser movies Ki. Usme RARKPK ko kyu ghusa rahe ho 😆 srk fans kab gala faadne lage uss movie keliye . Na India me competition na overseas me

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ok, SRK fans are insecure, but the topic was started by a Salman fan. And the comments are all about SRK fans from other fandoms. Not one SRK fan has commented against Gadar in this thread. But SRK fans are insecure? Nice.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: subhs

Ok, SRK fans are insecure, but the topic was started by a Salman fan. And the comments are all about SRK fans from other fandoms. Not one SRK fan has commented against Gadar in this thread. But SRK fans are insecure? Nice.

Exactly, like who has the time to keep tabs on every actors fandoms on Twitter, Insta and god knows what outlet. Kisi ko khush nahi reh ne dena , bas aag lagani hai. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

... So, it should be a celebration not a competition. Unfortunately SRK fans don't see it this way, it's always personal for them. 

Yeah, it definitely  s h o u l d  ... but competition is part of the film industry, isn't it?

I dislike the repetitive generalisation of "SRK fans" (which is simply false)!

And I dislike threads like this who instigate controversies without any need...

Gadar2 and Pathaan have totally different conditions and their success is in no way comparable because the reasons for that are different.

For Gadar, I enjoy the enthusiasm because of nostalgia, for Pathaan, I enjoyed the enthusiasm because of the love for ShahRukh...and nostalgia and SRK are the reasons for the respective successes (in whichever lifetime number).

(I already wrote it in the Gadar2 thread as I find it a forced and unhealthy comparison...both movies deserve that people are happy about it and not pit them against each other, which I find to be a regrettable negative behaviour...)

Edited by Clochette - 8 months ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Jawan's competition is Salaar.Both are September films.Both are stand alone films.Both are action films.Both are directed by hit south directors.

Prabhas after Adipurush is at his lowest low..and only needs a hit.

SRK is at his highest high and needs the film to do at least 400 crs,including south markets.

ANYTHING can happen..as we have seen so far.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kafi dino baad BWF mei hulchul machi  hai😆

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Pathaan is the highest grosser so comparisons are inevitable . It would have been the same if there was an Aamir or Salman movie. SRK fans should be more worried abt Jawan whose hype has been affected due to shitty songs.

As I read this, I went looking for reasons why "SRK fans" should be worried... (which I don't believe - even less when generalised)...

Well, what I get to know: paid critics (so-called "samosa" ones) had started to spread 'worries' that Jawan could be affected by the Gadar2 success (and lack of enthusiasm for the songs) which got quickly lapped up to get spread further...

Of course, I could now do assumptions who may have paid them to utter these "worries" spreading them among their numerous followers for retweeting and commenting and whatever, but why should I? The purpose is clear (and my already posted supposition got affirmed 😉).

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yeah, it definitely  s h o u l d  ... but competition is part of the film industry, isn't it?

I dislike the repetitive generalisation of "SRK fans" (which is simply false)!

And I dislike threads like this who instigate controversies without any need...

Gadar2 and Pathaan have totally different conditions and their success is in no way comparable because the reasons for that are different.

For Gadar, I enjoy the enthusiasm because of nostalgia, for Pathaan, I enjoyed the enthusiasm because of the love for ShahRukh...and nostalgia and SRK are the reasons for the respective successes (in whichever lifetime number).

(I already wrote it in the Gadar2 thread as I find it a forced and unhealthy comparison...both movies deserve that people are happy about it and not pit them against each other, which I find to be a regrettable negative behaviour...)

Nostalgia for SRK. Nostalgia for Sunny. Because both Pathaan and Gadar 2 would have flopped without these 2 stalwarts. Simple as that!

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Believe it or not I was gonna make a thread on this 

CE beat 3I and then Dhoom 3 beat it quickly. An somewhere in between Krrish 3 made something 

This year I sincerely don’t care between Pathan/Gadar/Tiger/Dunki as long as they all succeed. But Ofcourse hope for Tiger 🐅 to beat them all 

with me it’s all about Tiger 3 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳. I am saying it loud and clear !! 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Are they ? Or am I ? I dont think Gadar2 can beat Pathaan. Pathaan holds many records of fastest 100, 200x 300 etc. not just HG. Did Gadar2 break any yet ? Not sure.