Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Emeralues

true, atleast the reveal has happened uff. This was so prolonged and after almost 25 episodes. I would rather see Faaiz's fanaa and fighting with the world for taking away Hareem from him but we know that's far -fetched. There is no time to show all this if next week is the last week.

Mudassir and his mom... oh god. They are like Leeches. I don't want them to be end game. I prefer Hareem staying alone.

Yeah they took more than 25 episodes to reveal truth even though this wasn’t a daily soap and fixed duration show 😲. … I feel like the show was extended unplanned with filler episodes and flashbacks as no other replacement show was ready… it would have been much more impactful if it was wrapped in 30 episodes instead of 50+ 
couldn’t agree more regarding Mudassir and his mom. They are just annoying… I dont understand how Hareem’s family is always ready to get her married to the next person they see 

Edited by shaazi - 26 days ago
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

yeah possibly. He maybe ready to give her divorce so that she can get a happy life.

He will give Hareem the right to Khula, and then Hareem will divorce him. Poor Faiz will then dance at the Hareem-Mudassir marriage function, and after marriage, in guilt, he will commit suicide

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Feroze Khan

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: shaazi

Yeah they took more than 25 episodes to reveal truth even though this wasn’t a daily scope and fixed duration show 😲. … I feel like the show was extended unplanned with filler episodes and flashbacks as no other replacement show was ready… it would have been much more impactful if it was wrapped in 30 episodes instead of 50+ 
couldn’t agree more regarding Mudassir and his mom. They are just annoying… I dont understand how Hareem’s family is always ready to get her married to the next person they see 

I liked Rufi before, was empathetic but he has only appeared in this drama when he has to marry off Hareem. Moreover they could have revealed in today's episode and showed the rest in the next 3 or so but they dragged today too.

Emeralues thumbnail

Feroze Khan

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

yeah possibly. He maybe ready to give her divorce so that she can get a happy life.

He will give Hareem the right to Khula, and then Hareem will divorce him. Poor Faiz will then dance at the Hareem-Mudassir marriage function, and after marriage, in guilt, he will commit suicide

hahahaha him dancing in Hareem's marriage lol smiley37. I will take him doing something drastic anyday. I thought this was supposed to be intense love but they gave me nothing. He might as well commit suicide. Right or wrong, atleast khumar will be justified smiley16

Edited by Emeralues - 26 days ago
Emeralues thumbnail

Feroze Khan

Mudassir's mom preaching to Zile Huma's photo is the most ridiculous, cringiest and useless thing I have seen in this drama 

Edited by Emeralues - 26 days ago
shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emeralues

I liked Rufi before, was empathetic but he has only appeared in this drama when he has to marry off Hareem. Moreover they could have revealed in today's episode and showed the rest in the next 3 or so but they dragged today too.

I think only 3 episodes are remaining… tomorrow we will get promo of second last episode….. and they will also be wasted in crying and flashbacks and remaining time will be allocated to mudassir and his mom 

Emeralues thumbnail

Feroze Khan

Originally posted by: shaazi

I think only 3 episodes are remaining… tomorrow we will get promo of second last episode….. and they will also be wasted in crying and flashbacks and remaining time will be allocated to mudassir and his mom 

Oh god. We are getting closures for every side character but not the supposed leads. This is a-weird story. smiley44

Emeralues thumbnail

Feroze Khan

https://www.instagram.com/p/C59eWldI91P/?igsh=MWdwcjFjdWY1NWwz 

the channel is shading their own drama 😂🤣

shaazi thumbnail

They also know they created a mess 🤣