Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Feroze Khan

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: shaazi

Yeah thank god he is back to his old look. His hair look much better in Akhara though and suiting him too,  in Khumar the director made a special effort to make his hair look bad 🤣… looks like both director and writer had something against  Feroze… director is playing with his looks and writer is playing with his character 

hahaha...I hope the future episodes show that the verdict is still out on the character. We don't know if he will be truly sidelined or will end up as a hero. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 27 days ago

I feel like Faiz, after knowing the truth, will also know that Hareem’s marriage is fixed with Mudassir, so out of guilt he’ll just not pursue Hareem and let her be smiley18

Emeralues thumbnail

Feroze Khan

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I feel like Faiz, after knowing the truth, will also know that Hareem’s marriage is fixed with Mudassir, so out of guilt he’ll just not pursue Hareem and let her be smiley18

yeah possibly. He maybe ready to give her divorce so that she can get a happy life.

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Finally truth will be revealed by Nasir in tomorrow’s episode … Faiz and Hareem will come face to face and Hareem will again throw some heavy artificial dialogues 😅

Mudassir doesn’t miss an opportunity to be close to Hareem even in workplace 🤣… I feel like they are the endgame  

Poor Faiz he still trusts his mother blindly.. Kehkashan hasn’t changed a bit… Nasir got punished… I think Kehkashan will also end up alone in the end with Laiba getting married and Faiz either dying or living along in Hareem’s Khumar 🥲 

Edited by shaazi - 27 days ago
Emeralues thumbnail

Feroze Khan

Laiba planting seed of doubt in Faiz's mind and getting excited when Nasir called was highlight of the episode. smiley36 But I don't understand Faaiz's approach of dealing with Laiba's marriage. Like he has no sense of how marriages are arranged. If waqas's family is opposing the marriage wand he wants to run away, why is Faaiz supporting it just because his father said so on his deathbed smiley29 if the story is not intending to fix the flaws in Faaiz's Character then what can the audience do.

Faaiz believed K that Hareem was a gold digger and then Nasir that she is a two-timer without giving Hareem any opportunity to say anything. Now he will believe Nasir and then what Laiba will say to figure out he misunderstood her. It's like the story gave no chance for him to recover from his glaringly obvious flaws and weaknesses in the character. So if it is a wrap up next week then for sure there will be nothing more redeeming about Faaiz. Alas, I thought there will something more. But looks like I will stay disappointed and dissatisfied as to how their story turned out. I am confused about the message, why should two good and pure souls suffer like this when all they did was love each other, truly and completely. If karma is punishing all for destroying a beautiful union like that then why doesn't it protect them as well. 

Emeralues thumbnail

Feroze Khan

Finally truth will be revealed by Nasir in tomorrow’s episode … Faiz and Hareem will come face to face and Hareem will again throw some heavy artificial dialogues 😅

Mudassir doesn’t miss an opportunity to be close to Hareem even in workplace 🤣… I feel like they are the endgame  

Poor Faiz he still trusts his mother blindly.. Kehkashan hasn’t changed a bit… Nasir got punished… I think Kehkashan will also end up alone in the end with Laiba getting married and Faiz either dying or living along in Hareem’s Khumar 🥲 

true, atleast the reveal has happened uff. This was so prolonged and after almost 25 episodes. I would rather see Faaiz's fanaa and fighting with the world for taking away Hareem from him but we know that's far -fetched. There is no time to show all this if next week is the last week.
Mudassir and his mom... oh god. They are like Leeches. I don't want them to be end game. I prefer Hareem staying alone.

Edited by Emeralues - 27 days ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

I’m rooting for Mudassir and Hareem, both are passengers of the same boat, with too much paakness and acchayi, itni Acchayi that Allah Himself chose to eradicate Zille Huma and gareeb Faiz very convincingly. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emeralues

true, atleast the reveal has happened uff. This was so prolonged and after almost 25 episodes. I would rather see Faaiz's fanaa and fighting with the world for taking away Hareem from him but we know that's far -fetched. There is no time to show all this if next week is the last week.

Mudassir and his mom... oh god. They are like Leeches. I don't want them to be end game. I prefer Hareem staying alone.

I don’t think that’ll happen, show shall end soon, Feroze will start shooting for the other show, he already has a new haircut. Thankfully gareeb Faiz and his faltu aashiqui will end soon, hope Faiz does or settles in Canada, far away from good souls 

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I’m rooting for Mudassir and Hareem, both are passengers of the same boat, with too much paakness and acchayi, itni Acchayi that Allah Himself chose to eradicate Zille Huma and gareeb Faiz very convincingly. 

Haha gareeb Faiz …. but it will indeed look bad on Hareem’s part that she left Faiz as soon as he became poor (if he apologizes and wants to get back together) and got hitched to a rich uncle this time 😅

Nasir’s fake theory of Hareem being gold digger will be proven right as the show ends with Hareem Mudassir being the endgame 😂