Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

He has confirmed through an comment and later on deleted it the only thing he denied was dating some other actress

That’s a news to me .. were you the only person who saw that comment ? 🤣 … it would have definitely surfaced on media portals otherwise 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shaazi

That’s a news to me .. were you the only person who saw that comment ? 🤣 … it would have definitely surfaced on media portals otherwise 

I like how Anika is entertaining us more than Khumar could ever smiley37

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for sharing.

Nasir is finally going to confess to Faizsmiley20 And Hareem is seriously considering Mudassir, but is also unsure about itsmiley36

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Humayun Saeed

Originally posted by: IntrovertedDame

Thanks for sharing.

Nasir is finally going to confess to Faizsmiley20 And Hareem is seriously considering Mudassir, but is also unsure about itsmiley36

looks like Hareem hung up on him. It could be that Faiz also refuses to listen to him. It will be funny if he does so. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Emeralues

looks like Hareem hung up on him. It could be that Faiz also refuses to listen to him. It will be funny if he does so. 

I swear, it will be the funniest thing, Furkan died, Nasir is almost dead, Laiba will marry and go away, Hareem and Mudassir having dates in beach and restaurants, Kehkashan got her credit cards back, al;l Faiz will get is babaji ka tullu and an ugly hair cut, what a show and what a story. 

Emeralues thumbnail

Humayun Saeed

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I swear, it will be the funniest thing, Furkan died, Nasir is almost dead, Laiba will marry and go away, Hareem and Mudassir having dates in beach and restaurants, Kehkashan got her credit cards back, al;l Faiz will get is babaji ka tullu and an ugly hair cut, what a show and what a story. 

ugly hair cut 😂😂😂 it's true that Faiz would have looked so much better just by cutting his hair short. 🤣. Apparently he looks healthier than when he was rich.
That was not a date on the beach, they are doing an event 😂🤣😂🤣. At first I too thought why are they on the beach with the teaser. 🫣 trust you to jump on that point 🤭smiley36

shaazi thumbnail

ugly hair cut 😂😂😂 it's true that Faiz would have looked so much better just by cutting his hair short. 🤣. Apparently he looks healthier than when he was rich.
That was not a date on the beach, they are doing an event 😂🤣😂🤣. At first I too thought why are they on the beach with the teaser. 🫣 trust you to jump on that point 🤭smiley36

I think that’s because Feroze had long hair in Akhara and this was shot in parallel. But my question is was there a need to have long hair even in Akhara ? 🤔 According to Akhara storyline even short hair would have worked 

Emeralues thumbnail

Humayun Saeed

Originally posted by: shaazi

I think that’s because Feroze had long hair in Akhara and this was shot in parallel. But my question is was there a need to have long hair even in Akhara ? 🤔 According to Akhara storyline even short hair would have worked 

Exactly, not needed. It seems like he wanted to experiment a new look for that character. He must have noted all the feedback he has received and has cut his hair and started eating as well. This does not suit him at all.

shaazi thumbnail

Exactly, not needed. It seems like he wanted to experiment a new look for that character. He must have noted all the feedback he has received and has cut his hair and started eating as well. This does not suit him at all.

Yeah thank god he is back to his old look. His hair look much better in Akhara though and suiting him too,  in Khumar the director made a special effort to make his hair look bad 🤣… looks like both director and writer had something against  Feroze… director is playing with his looks and writer is playing with his character